NEED HELP finding Dear Friend living ...

NEED HELP finding Dear Friend living in NB[Lynne Baraks /Ray]

Posted in the New Baltimore Forum

“I think the jury is STILL OUT!”

Since: Oct 09

GA state of mind!

#1 Dec 10, 2009
I am searching for a Dear old friend. We met some 30 years ago through pen pal letters and visits.
Our letters began from an old magazine "Soap Opera Digest". We were both young 20's and stay at home mothers so we had plenty of time for our favorite soaps..but our letters were about our kids and our families. I eventually traveled to Fraser and Warren
and visited Lynne and she once made a trip to Ga. to see me.
I know that she is living with and caring for her mother in New Baltimore. I am sure of this because I located her My Space but she hasn't logged on in 8 months.
Lynne has lived in or near Fraser, Warren , and NB all her life.
Her children are Robert[Bobbie] Steven, and Lisa Marie. Her brother is Wayne.
Please help me find my dear, long time, very missed friend.

It's almost Christmas and I have never been this close to relocating her before.

Thank YOU
AL Mc/W

*****Checking this thread EVERYDAY till I find her
4Christ WhomTheSonSetFre e

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 22, 2009
Did you scissor?

GA state of mind!

#3 Dec 22, 2009
4Christ WhomTheSonSetFree wrote:
Did you scissor?
A scissor???

The point is I am NOT cutting the ties of the friendship.....

And YES I found her....and she was filled with tears of joys as we spoke for the first time in 15 -16 years!!!!!!!!!

These ties will NEVER see scissors....maybe instead of poking your wasted time on me you should go find an old friend that can cheer you up and brighten your spirits.

****MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
4Christ WhomTheSonSetFre e

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 22, 2009
aliwise14U wrote:
<quoted text>
A scissor???
The point is I am NOT cutting the ties of the friendship.....
And YES I found her....and she was filled with tears of joys as we spoke for the first time in 15 -16 years!!!!!!!!!
These ties will NEVER see scissors....maybe instead of poking your wasted time on me you should go find an old friend that can cheer you up and brighten your spirits.
****MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
No, not a scissor that cuts things... I'm talking about two naked women grinding their genitals together.

GA state of mind!

#5 Dec 22, 2009
4Christ WhomTheSonSetFree wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not a scissor that cuts things... I'm talking about two naked women grinding their genitals together.
Your user name combined with your last comment seems somewhat like an "oxy~moron".

You for "whom Needs Christ" have been offensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI aids in investigation of school shooting th... Mar 26 joey 1
28/F/ African American from DC, should I do it? Mar '18 FreeBird202 1
Macomb County corrections officer convicted of ... (Jan '10) Mar '18 KimWheetley 9
Review: Askar Heating and Cooling Feb '18 Pete La Sala 1
News Armada widow, 6 kids picked for 'Makeover' (Aug '06) Feb '18 smore658 19
Clinton Revival Center /Family Worship Center o... (Mar '17) Jan '18 She did again 7
News Jenny Risher's "D-Cyphered" documents Detroit's... Jan '18 lol 1

New Baltimore Jobs

Personal Finance

New Baltimore Mortgages