Teens Charged in School Bus Attack

Full story: WWUP-TV Cadillac
Two teenage boys have been charged with assault in a school bus attack caught on tape. Full Story
j l brownlie

Santa Rosa, CA

#1 Jun 21, 2006
I would hire the best legal team in the state!! I watched in horror what those pukes did and they should be put away, as well as their loser parents!! What turns children into sick, evil, PUKES!!!
ron wade

West Linn, OR

#2 Jun 21, 2006
two older black kids attacking a younger white kid..hell this happens everday. why do you think so many parents send their kids to private schools.
j l brownlie

Santa Rosa, CA

#3 Jun 23, 2006
ron wade wrote:
two older black kids attacking a younger white kid..hell this happens everday. why do you think so many parents send their kids to private schools.
Well I just think it's to bad that kid's are brought up to be so hateful! I'll stay on the west coast!!
red russo

Modesto, CA

#4 Oct 15, 2006
I see black girls attacking white girls in school and getting away with total anarchy. But if it was reversed the white child would be labeled a racist.
The black people will destroy this country. And I am not even from this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Sep 22 JAH 170
andrea wilson Sep 22 very concerned 1
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 22 gamy 97
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Eldorado 129
'He could've saved Mark's life' (Jan '08) Sep 6 Margaret Marschke 24
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
Friend of the Court, Department of Social Servi... (Aug '06) Aug '14 angell 22

New Baltimore Jobs

New Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]