Huge fight takes place at Emerald The...

Huge fight takes place at Emerald Theatre

There are 4 comments on the C & G Newspapers story from Jan 27, 2009, titled Huge fight takes place at Emerald Theatre. In it, C & G Newspapers reports that:

The Macomb County Sheriff's Office was called at around 2 a.m. on Jan. 24 to control members of a crowd that had been partying at the Emerald Theatre in downtown Mount Clemens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at C & G Newspapers.

Detroit, MI

#1 Jan 29, 2009
This Shows The Importance Of Having a Mount Clemens Police Force Again.!!!

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 24, 2009
Well When they were there fights would break out in Emerald Theater, I was at a July 4th party a few years ago and Obie Trice was all over the tickets and didn't show until 1AM and performed for 10-15 minutes and left. Everyone got mad because the only reason everyone was there was for him. Well not to anyones surprise a huge fight started and everything was flying around. The police swarmed the area naturally. I am not 100% sure if Mt Clemens was shut down yet or not, but they were there.
Studd Muffin

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Mar 3, 2009
Fights never happen at the Stars and Stripes festival. Just look at the crowd and you'll see the problem. Notice no more rap acts at the Emerald. Detroit is nothing but thugs and animals. Stay home racists! Leave whitey alone!
Bobbi joe

Detroit, MI

#4 Jan 13, 2010
I blame all the home boy thug wanna bes who don't know how to act. I thinks it's because they all grew up in the hood without fathers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macomb County corrections officer convicted of ... (Jan '10) Mar 13 KimWheetley 9
Review: Askar Heating and Cooling Feb '18 Pete La Sala 1
News Armada widow, 6 kids picked for 'Makeover' (Aug '06) Feb '18 smore658 19
Clinton Revival Center /Family Worship Center o... (Mar '17) Jan '18 She did again 7
News Jenny Risher's "D-Cyphered" documents Detroit's... Jan '18 lol 1
News Former Detroit-area official sentenced for taki... (Jun '17) Jan '18 bill 2
News 'He could've saved Mark's life' (Jan '08) Dec '17 A Girl Has No Name 26

New Baltimore Jobs

Personal Finance

New Baltimore Mortgages