Chesterfield Township man accused of ...

Chesterfield Township man accused of offering his son up for sex

There are 2 comments on the Detroit News story from Nov 13, 2008, titled Chesterfield Township man accused of offering his son up for sex. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Police have charged a Chesterfield Township man of sexually abusing his sons, ages 9 and 4. Police say the suspect, whose name is being withheld to protect the identity of the victims, also offered another man ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

2cents

Warren, MI

#1 Nov 19, 2008
He should get life and hopefully he'll get his butt kicked in prison and sexually assulted himself. What a demented pig!!!!!!!!
nagec

Omaha, NE

#2 Aug 6, 2010
I think his name is John Flaherty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Mount Clemens teacher charged with sex w... Jun '15 Hfgnn 1
Macomb County Police Abuse (Feb '15) Jun '15 Nonya 2
News Old fashioned tractor showOld fashioned tractor... Jun '15 Stan 1
News 'Smart' Traffic Lights Keep Motorists Moving (Apr '11) Jun '15 Anonymous 10
News Father says he can't turn over missing Morenci ... (Feb '11) May '15 hon2505 5
Review: 4x Adventureland Inc May '15 svdevuys 1
News 16-year-old found guilty in Casco Township murder (Oct '06) Apr '15 6 mile 83
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Baltimore Mortgages