American Graduate
oorah momma

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Saturday afternoon,on channel 9,there is a program about the national drop out crisis in public schools.It is a live forum where people will discuss this issues. They may be interested in my opinions. I have put 5 kids through the Waterloo school district, they attended the schools for 13 years. What I will say will be from my experience with Waterloo.
parent

Waterloo, IL

#2 Sep 22, 2012
oorah momma wrote:
Saturday afternoon,on channel 9,there is a program about the national drop out crisis in public schools.It is a live forum where people will discuss this issues. They may be interested in my opinions. I have put 5 kids through the Waterloo school district, they attended the schools for 13 years. What I will say will be from my experience with Waterloo.
Andhow many actally made it to a graduation ceremony?
Jelleybean

Millstadt, IL

#3 Sep 22, 2012
I absolutley love it when someone slams someone else's remark and mispells their own post..hahahahhah
parent

Waterloo, IL

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Jelleybean wrote:
I absolutley love it when someone slams someone else's remark and mispells their own post..hahahahhah
I have to comment on your post. Check the spelling of "absolutely"! Before you throw a criticism, check yourself first. I simply made a statement. You criticized my spelling with a mistake in your own spelling? THAT is laughable.
dont know

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to comment on your post. Check the spelling of "absolutely"! Before you throw a criticism, check yourself first. I simply made a statement. You criticized my spelling with a mistake in your own spelling? THAT is laughable.
You both must be human, you know, everyone makes mistakes thing.
Help, don't criticize.
Jelleybean

Millstadt, IL

#6 Sep 23, 2012
dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
You both must be human, you know, everyone makes mistakes thing.
Help, don't criticize.
hahah...you are absolutely correct, I'll try to be more understanding...I'll start with your post..
parent

Waterloo, IL

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Jelleybean wrote:
<quoted text>hahah...you are absolutely correct, I'll try to be more understanding...I'll start with your post..
I agree! Sorry if I was rude to you. Not setting a very good example myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicked smoke 1 hr Food spy 1
Cards and board games (May '17) 5 hr Joey 5
Why are Freeburg Street Dept. Leaving Mr.Mayor ... 21 hr LaughingStock 13
Bimbos in Waterloo Mon QweenB 13
Amazon firestick Mon Lolol 14
Hawkins daycare in freeburg? Mon Larry 1
Fatal stabbing Apr 22 Hah 79

New Athens Jobs

Personal Finance

New Athens Mortgages