sam naliborski is a registerd sex off...

sam naliborski is a registerd sex offender

Posted in the New Athens Forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Who are you and why are you posting this now ???
tweetie bird

Marion, IL

#6 Nov 19, 2012
what the hell is all of this shit nobody knows anything about anyone so back off

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 24, 2012
I know every thing about it I just want to know why now ?
fed up

Brighton, MO

#14 Nov 24, 2012
What differennce does it make. The list should be posted in random places all over so EVERYbody knows. The list should only include people who create victims though, peeing in the alley or sex with a willing partner where some nosey neighbor sees in your yard shouldn't put you on it, and people should know what the crime actually was, no sense treating a public fornicator like a child molestor n such. Huge difference in most peoples eyes.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 24, 2012
fed up wrote:
What differennce does it make. The list should be posted in random places all over so EVERYbody knows. The list should only include people who create victims though, peeing in the alley or sex with a willing partner where some nosey neighbor sees in your yard shouldn't put you on it, and people should know what the crime actually was, no sense treating a public fornicator like a child molestor n such. Huge difference in most peoples eyes.
Do you even know what you are talking about ?? I know every thing there is to know about what went on with this .......
fed up

Brighton, MO

#16 Nov 24, 2012
I'm saying that while I don't think everyone on that list truly deserves the stigma that goes with being on it, the list should be more common knowledge. The whole list, and as it is people should look deep enough to know what the actual crime was, not just that someone is on the list. I don't know how to be any clearer.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 24, 2012
fed up wrote:
I'm saying that while I don't think everyone on that list truly deserves the stigma that goes with being on it, the list should be more common knowledge. The whole list, and as it is people should look deep enough to know what the actual crime was, not just that someone is on the list. I don't know how to be any clearer.
Are you saying he did not do it ???
nope

Waterloo, IL

#20 Nov 25, 2012
nope

Waterloo, IL

#22 Nov 25, 2012
victim was 5 and he was 27.

fed up....So you don't think this guy deserves to be on the list?
fed up

Brighton, MO

#23 Nov 25, 2012
Wow, you people see what you want to see don't you? I don't know a damn thing about anything to do with this case. Go back and read my statements again. If you still don't grasp what I'm saying you're not smart enough to be using the internet because you have no comprehension skills, you'll hurt yourself.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28 Nov 26, 2012
To fed up...You sound like an idiot to me you can not write thing's clearly and yet you expect people to know what you are talking about ? So why don't you try it again ?
fed up

Brighton, MO

#29 Nov 26, 2012
BuggsBunny wrote:
To fed up...You sound like an idiot to me you can not write thing's clearly and yet you expect people to know what you are talking about ? So why don't you try it again ?
you're an absolute buffoon. Clear enough for ya dufus?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#30 Nov 26, 2012
fed up wrote:
<quoted text> you're an absolute buffoon. Clear enough for ya dufus?
My My, You have such a way with word's you and sam naliborski would make a great couple you are both Fu**** IDIOT"S...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar gossip (Mar '14) 1 hr Law dog 22
who's the stripper that lives by the tracks? (Apr '15) 7 hr BecauseOfHer 3
Waterloo McDonald's Tue HAHAHA 10
Wolfs tavern (Nov '12) Tue Yep yep 17
Red Bud Atheletic Association - President (Feb '12) Mon Hes-a-con 54
drugs in marissa area (Nov '09) Mon Brad 26
child molester Mon leslie 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Athens Mortgages