First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sex kitten

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Who is this randy smith they call uncle? Haven't heard many good things.
lol

Shelburn, IN

#2 Nov 12, 2011
Randy smith is Randy smith. lol
JustTruthful

Waterloo, IL

#3 Feb 18, 2012
I'll refrain from profanity so I don't get this denied..Randy Smith is..randy smith. A piece of shiz with little man syndrome. Thinks he's a bad a** but really just a little pussy with a group of hillbillies that follow his every command. Most of the bad things you've heard about him are more then likely true. trust me you don't even want to waste your time asking about this guy.
Sexikittn

Barnhart, MO

#5 Feb 24, 2012
JustTruthful wrote:
I'll refrain from profanity so I don't get this denied..Randy Smith is..randy smith. A piece of shiz with little man syndrome. Thinks he's a bad a** but really just a little pussy with a group of hillbillies that follow his every command. Most of the bad things you've heard about him are more then likely true. trust me you don't even want to waste your time asking about this guy.
First let me address one thing, since when did hard working people that live in rural Illinois become hillbillies? I for one work my butt of while raising children and studying pre-law in college. Where do you live and what do you do? Wondering if you hide behind a computer screen trying to shir crap for a living or if you get off your tail to EARN your money. Once you have the nerve to say who you are maybe if you have some substantiated reasoning to post defamitory comments, that by the way can be traced and you can be sued for, you might get listened to. Till then enjoy your life not being part of the family! With this being said I would like to ask you two things, what hillbilly have you met that can converse without cussing?(I am supposedly included in this classification as well as my friends) The other question... Who are you?(Or are you scared?)
who knows

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2012
Randy smith is a piece of shiz who thinks he is the baddest mofo around and all that comes out of hiz mouth iz lies. He chetz on hiz wife with one of the biggezt hoes around. Everything bad u heard is the truth not even worth the a second thought a big loser!
JustTruthful

Waterloo, IL

#7 Feb 24, 2012
See don't jump my ass, not the only one that feels that way. So let me correct myself, not hillbillies, definitally chose the wrong word. their his bitches, is that better for you? And the last time I checked the last person that worked for his money was randy. I don't hide behind a computer screen I've just delt with enough of his bullshit to know exactly what I'm talking about. I have a right to my opinion as does everyone else. And BELIEVE me, the last thing I would want to do is be a part of that family lmao
who knows

United States

#8 Feb 24, 2012
Hiz whole clan r bitchez and that nazty hoe hez running we have all hit that and damn good bj at da club. But I think he likez mikes leftoverz why elze she give good head but can't turn that ho into a housewife lmao randy smith iz nothing but a joke and yesterdays news.LOSER
town of new athens

Sparta, IL

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Randy, and i know you'll read this eventually, just do the world a favor and go jump off a bridge. i dont know anything for sure, because i dont hang around deadbeat lowlifes like you, Dallas, or anyone who's ever done meth or heroin, but for ones name to come up so often when talking about drugs or "randy held a gun up to this dudes head bc he looked at him wrong" makes you a supreme loser, and you need to go away before you spread anymore of your sickness on this world. Dorky lookin kid goin into daily mart breakin 100's sayin, "aw you know how randy smith is" as if he's bragging that he gets to break your drug money. You'll get yours randy, you ugly piece of shit.
Stupid

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Sexikittn wrote:
<quoted text> First let me address one thing, since when did hard working people that live in rural Illinois become hillbillies? I for one work my butt of while raising children and studying pre-law in college. Where do you live and what do you do? Wondering if you hide behind a computer screen trying to shir crap for a living or if you get off your tail to EARN your money. Once you have the nerve to say who you are maybe if you have some substantiated reasoning to post defamitory comments, that by the way can be traced and you can be sued for, you might get listened to. Till then enjoy your life not being part of the family! With this being said I would like to ask you two things, what hillbilly have you met that can converse without cussing?(I am supposedly included in this classification as well as my friends) The other question... Who are you?(Or are you scared?)
You can't be sued or everybody on this site worldwide would have been sued. Police monitor this site in every town. I just love people who threaten lawsuits. Go pay your lawyer to get nowhere.
Yous-Some-Chumps

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Dec 30, 2012
baHA, Randy Smith would bust yall up anytime, anywhere, and anyday! yous some scared moffos hiding behind this cpu screen talkin smack. and his "dorky lookin kid" would put a know in the side of you head too. Dont feel all big and bad talkin smack on here cuz him and his "clan" would all splitchyo head! You want some of him lemme know a name and ill gladly tell him. bahaha ole chumps!
JAKE come get it

Sparta, IL

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Yous-Some-Chumps wrote:
baHA, Randy Smith would bust yall up anytime, anywhere, and anyday! yous some scared moffos hiding behind this cpu screen talkin smack. and his "dorky lookin kid" would put a know in the side of you head too. Dont feel all big and bad talkin smack on here cuz him and his "clan" would all splitchyo head! You want some of him lemme know a name and ill gladly tell him. bahaha ole chumps!
Thanx for proving everyones point. by the sound of this you MAYBE have a jr. high diploma at best. you tall skinny dork i guess because u have the IQ of a crack rock u think its cool to go up to the gas station and brag about breaking drug money when there is an off duty officer in there also. sure maybe it was just terry (hamann) and he's a puss and wont do anything about it but maybe pass the word on to some freeburg cops who just might stop by da house on S Cherry and blow Randy's opperation up. or maybe the cops wont, for fear doing some actual good around here, but the dude u look at wrong might follow you home and plot his own justice.
PS my name is Jake and i eat at Gary's every morning. i DARE you to walk into that atmosphere and try actin like you own the place.
Yous-some-chumps

United States

#14 Jan 1, 2013
What time you eat there? Jake who?
freeburg

Chester, IL

#15 Jan 7, 2013
I know that dude hes a punk he wont show up there
bigbreastedblond eofMINE

Sparta, IL

#16 Jan 10, 2013
i had sex with the jessica gal randy is living with in freeburg. last night. in the car wash close to their house. she was amazing, and took it in the pooper like a champ. seriously. chew on that randy. she walked home when she got out of my truck
lmfao

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2013
Your wife deserves so much better then someone like you. Gwaf a real man not a loser wanna be like you. good luck making nasty Leah reed a housewife...LM FAO. You got what you deserve. But thank you the diamond you threw away for gutter how. She will find a real man. She is beautiful. Nothing like what you got now southern Illinois bicycle. From a real man that diamond you threw away. Trust me she will find what a true man is that actually work and will love her and take care of her. Mr junkman...more like lazy pos drug dealer your straight up a LOSER. Krama is a bitch boy!!!
lmfao

United States

#19 Oct 28, 2013
Everything I posted I know is fact his scared ass left Freeburg moved to marissa. Yes we know where you are
Killerman1758

Carmi, IL

#21 Jan 27, 2014
If you are not scared of him then why are you writing on the computer and not in front of his face this is his nefew and yea he does work hard for his money you guys wanna cal his frindes b***hes yet your the one on her so back off fake people these days have to fight over the computer wow get a life
randy aka uncle

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2014
To everyone whos running their mouth and hiding behind their computer ...its priceless how much free time that you have and that you are adult enough to run your mouth and voice your small minded opinions but not adult enough to post your name but I do think I know one person on here running your mouth ....if im not mistaking I seen u at babes when you ran in the bathroom and locked the door and called the cops on me because I confronted you about running your mouth and jumping your kids mother with brass knuckles....be careful running your mouth cause it just might catch up with you one day!
Matt Baker

Sparta, IL

#23 Jan 30, 2014
Ill beat randy down. He aint nothing to me. He tried to hump my g friend and i love her. Shes hot.
Matt Baker

Sparta, IL

#24 Jan 30, 2014
I dont want to have to hurt you Randy, Im not the guy that will let things go easily. I have big balls and will see them. Ill slap them on your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Sanford Real peice of worthless!!! 5 hr hetero joe 2
Vote to Retain Supreme Court Judge Karmeier 8 hr You are clueless 4
This crime is now a history marker for Freeburg... 8 hr Patricia McKnight 22
gas prices 8 hr retired 6
Political yard signs 13 hr Abe 4
Is David Stone Sill Around? (May '08) 14 hr Concerned 556
tv repair 16 hr ray 2
New Athens Dating
Find my Match

New Athens Jobs