Next Last

Since: Dec 11

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Seems he can't read or hear.
The Dude

O Fallon, IL

#2 Jan 9, 2012
I like the guy. You however are not Old and Wise, just inflammatory. There is no point to your post.

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2012
The guy didn't read my intake form. He took my medical care. Following a emergency 6 months in he didn't know my meds and freeked out when he saw the meds test. I went to ER feeling druged so a toxins check was run. Dizzy fast heart.

He is a nice man. He just took shortcuts that could have killed me or you.

Most of all and EXACT. He is no MD. Correct?
HubbaBubba

Belleville, IL

#4 Jan 9, 2012
Correct he is a Nurse Practioner

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2012
The letter he sent me was about St Elizabeth's Hospital.
I was in Memorial Hospital.
This guy is lazy and does NOT read your information.
Don't go there unless your just looking for a friend!!!!!!!
Gene Triefenbach.

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2012
People should understand the dangers of a new medical care professional not reading the intake form or all the information returned from hospital visits.

Slackers don't make good want to be MDs.
The Dude

O Fallon, IL

#7 Jan 17, 2012
Dude, you are replying to your own beef... Obviously no one agrees with you. Let it go. If you had problems maybe you should have spoke up and looked out for yourself rather than relying on someone else to do it... If you knew the "dangers" you should have known how to prevent your problem. There is STILL no point to your post.

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2012
People need a warning. Lazy medical professionals kill people.

Reading is required. Wally is lazy.

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2012
Just got to see my medical records from this Wally.

Straight up lied.

Upset that the US Department of Justice is bringing a discrimination action against Wally, Dr. Wade, and Memorial Medical Group.

Medicare is taking lot of money back too. Steel from seniors.

If you need medical care their is none available at Wally or Dr Wade.
upset citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Mar 16, 2012
i totally agree if you see a doctor for the first time and he doesnt even bother to get you records how is he really going to help you and you would be surprised on how many dont i have been to this i guess you would say doctor and i never felt so helpless especially when you have had three heart attacks and need help now not in three months or so he said i should just go across the river to get help because he is a lazy ass Greg Phelps oh by the way i paid the full amount for that office visit out of pocket no insurance
state should close office

United States

#12 Mar 16, 2012
Wally is a Quack that can hear anything said to him. Pull his Lisence!

Dr Wade is no better he keeps the Wally Quack working.
wtf

Edwardsville, IL

#13 Mar 17, 2012
I have had no issues with the treatment I have and continue to receive from Wally and Wade. As a matter of fact after the birth of my child I had some medical issues and they took great care of me. I feel strongly that to each person is entitled to their own opinion and you obviously have yours so we can leave it at that.
You Lie

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2012
Um,I work for Memorial Medical Group. Wally is actually a great NP. Also, there are no pending lawsuits to MMG or the New Athens group.

Oh and it's GLAUBER, not Globber. Apparently, he isn't the only one who "doesn't read" information well. You don't even know the name of the person you are trusting with your precious fragile life.

Do I have to even point out all of the grammar issues and misspellings in your posts as well? Seems like your credibility and all over knowledge is questionable.

Get off of Topix, put the cigs down, take a walk and take care of yourself...stop blaming others.
You Lie

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2012
Oh and how did you "seen" your medical records from Wally? Did you pay for copies of them? How did you attain them for your own personal use?

Just curious.

United States

#17 Mar 18, 2012
You Lie wrote:
Oh and how did you "seen" your medical records from Wally? Did you pay for copies of them? How did you attain them for your own personal use?
Just curious.
My current primary doctor showed me the records sent to him. He also told me to go to the professional lisence people so Wally can be punished and Dr. Wade too.

You may not have gotten notice from the courts
yet.

Donny Cahoon wouldn't be dyeing if he was misdiagnosed by that not a doctor PN.

Your executive Mahmood knows the United States Justice Department is making MMG change unlawful discrimination based policy.

The grammar police on topix. LOL

the purple gay man is back.,Go Bully Go (bad grammar for you). Get back in your box landfill lover. "1tbj?v

Point is if you want a slow and lingering death you will love nurse Wally.

If you love life get your medical care anywhere but from Wally and Wade.

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2012
You Lie wrote:
I work for Memorial Medical Group.

Oh and it's GLAUBER, not Globber. Apparently, he isn't the only one who "doesn't read" information well.
You know Wally good enough to know he does not read medical records. The Medical lisence review people will be sending topix a demand for information to follow you.

Glad you spoke up.

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2012
purplehed wrote:
<quoted text> You're a liar, topix won't do anything or disclose anyones info unless it's court ordered & the only thing I've seen worthy of this is your idiotic posts. I bet if someone was to inform these medical professionals that you are slandering their names & business they could take actions against you. You're probably too stupid or too high to realize this but they really do have a legitimate case against you, so.......you just shit in your own chili with this thread. I hope these people you slandered sue you into poverty for defamation of character, reckless endangerment or something along those lines. I knew it would only be a matter of time before you got caught up & although you are crazier than a shit-house rat an insanity defense won't help you with this one. Lmmfao now

Slow purple.

What do you think the Justice Department does about discrimination?

Do you know what a protected class is in discrimination issues? People of the protected class treated difficulty than other people in the same situation. Basic text book discrimination.

As for the Professional Lisence issuers thats "legal action" too. That is why topix will up the name, service, and address. A Judge will issue an order. Remember slow purple I am a "litigating machine".

Purple you keep saying that I am a "litigating machine". What does "sue happy" mean to you? Bet you I know how to litigate.

The truth is a really good defense for the litigation issues you bring up purple fellow.

Even if Wally wanted litigation he would need to read the file. He is way to lazy for that. Dr. Wade won't step up eather or Wally would be fired already.
Anonymous

United States

#23 May 10, 2012
Hey Old Wise One, I'd like to know what sort of discrimination memorial medical group is being sued for???

United States

#24 May 11, 2012
Sued is wrong word. This is criminal under ADA. The United States Justice Department is who is doing it.

Text book discrimination. Treating members of a protected group differently based on a protected activity.

There are several health care providers in the area that did the same thing.

Dr Wade is who brought the discrimination to light informing me of the bad policy at Memorial.

The government is slow it may take a year or more till criminal corporate charges are brought.
Douglas Van Michaels

Edwardsville, IL

#25 May 13, 2012
Smoking too much pot can cause a fast heart rate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has to be lonely women looking for hookup 19 hr R Rollo 2
Shane Keebler Roma Pizza Sat parm 2
weir ford (Apr '11) May 19 Marge 20
Has JLP Homes gone out of business? May 16 R Rollo 2
Menards Auto Sale May 15 Floor tile 1
alan macke scam artist / rapist (May '15) May 15 Stfu 29
Thomas Hock (Apr '10) May 14 RUNNER 3

New Athens Jobs

Personal Finance

New Athens Mortgages