First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loverboy

Booneville, MS

#1 Aug 3, 2012
I come through your line all the time, we laugh, we smile, we cry. I don't want to post your name so it won't get drug through the mud. But I just want you to know that I think you are beautiful and I am completely in love with you. I know you'll see this post, so when you do, so you'll know who I am, I was wearing a blue polo and we talked about school. Please tell me you love me as well.
really

Booneville, MS

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Pathetic
lmao

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2012
loverboy wrote:
I come through your line all the time, we laugh, we smile, we cry. I don't want to post your name so it won't get drug through the mud. But I just want you to know that I think you are beautiful and I am completely in love with you. I know you'll see this post, so when you do, so you'll know who I am, I was wearing a blue polo and we talked about school. Please tell me you love me as well.
What a joke dude grow a pair and talk to the chick
ExcuseMe

Booneville, MS

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Must be Dearman posting this!
lmao

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2012
ExcuseMe wrote:
Must be Dearman posting this!
Thats funny what a loser
Dntgiveafuk

Saltillo, MS

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Must be dearman...NOT!!! cause he wld actully talk to her.
wow

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2012
loverboy wrote:
misspelled desperate.
loverboy

Booneville, MS

#8 Aug 5, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>misspelled desperate.
The word desperate isn't used at all in this entire thread.
Cashier Boyfriend

Kilmichael, MS

#9 Aug 5, 2012
So your that idiot holding up the line talking shit to that cashier and trying to get in her pants. Well she has a boyfriend. Just take your meat on home and beat it and leave my girl alone.
hahaha

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Cashier Boyfriend wrote:
So your that idiot holding up the line talking shit to that cashier and trying to get in her pants. Well she has a boyfriend. Just take your meat on home and beat it and leave my girl alone.
Till u put a ring on her finger shes open game dont for get that .
wow

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2012
You dumbass, I was saying all that you typed, should've just said you were desperate.
loverboy

Booneville, MS

#12 Aug 5, 2012
Cashier Boyfriend wrote:
That's funny. I'm going out with her Wednesday night. Nice try though pal.
loverboy

Booneville, MS

#13 Aug 5, 2012
wow wrote:
You dumbass, I was saying all that you typed, should've just said you were desperate.
Maybe you should work on your creative writing skills, sarcasm is hard to understand in just two words. Glad you were able to make yourself laugh though. To everyone else, you just seem like a dumbass who doesn't know what they're talking about.
Amused

Kilmichael, MS

#14 Aug 5, 2012
loverboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should work on your creative writing skills, sarcasm is hard to understand in just two words. Glad you were able to make yourself laugh though. To everyone else, you just seem like a dumbass who doesn't know what they're talking about.
No, we're all making fun of YOU!

Go somewhere and cry in your loneliness. Adults are talking here.
hahaha

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2012
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>No, we're all making fun of YOU!

Go somewhere and cry in your loneliness. Adults are talking here.
I know right lmfao
hahaha

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2012
loverboy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should work on your creative writing skills, sarcasm is hard to understand in just two words. Glad you were able to make yourself laugh though. To everyone else, you just seem like a dumbass who doesn't know what they're talking about.
(in Fog Horn Leg Horn voice)
I say I say! Go away boy! Ya bother me! LMAO!!!!!
loverboy

Booneville, MS

#17 Aug 5, 2012
You all are funny. Just so y'all to know, I'm dating the girl I'm talking about. This was an inside joke between us. Thanks
yep yep

Booneville, MS

#18 Aug 6, 2012
still a biotch
hahaha

United States

#19 Aug 6, 2012
loverboy wrote:
You all are funny. Just so y'all to know, I'm dating the girl I'm talking about. This was an inside joke between us. Thanks
So, this was an effort to boost her self esteem? She must be a fat biotch too
blonde

Kilmichael, MS

#20 Aug 9, 2012
loverboy wrote:
Yep I know you. You have a purdy smile:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antifa in Corinth 1 hr Huh 4
Double stsndard 1 hr Dave 17
Breaking news! 1 hr Thankful whitey 4
mike rutledge (Jan '14) 1 hr Truth 133
getting on at Toyota (Jun '14) 10 hr Blessed 31
rent a center druggies 13 hr i see 5
worst tattoos in prentiss? 20 hr Dave 4

New Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance