Ricky Pannell wannabe mma fighter

Ricky Pannell wannabe mma fighter

Posted in the New Albany Forum

Truth Hurts

Baldwyn, MS

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Anybody know him? Know what he's all about? I know he thinks he's a player but apparently ain't doing something right.
Truth Hurts

Baldwyn, MS

#2 Nov 25, 2012
come on people....ya'll judge it but too scared to comment??? he might be tough in a ring with ref standing there, but he's a punk on the streets where everything ain't matched up fair with a ref to save him and thats a fact!!!
kamrul

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2012
hevi
Truth Hurts

Baldwyn, MS

#4 Nov 27, 2012
kamrul wrote:
hevi
Wow. One comment that doesn't even make sense.... Just what I figured.
real deal

Tempe, AZ

#5 Nov 27, 2012
kind of cool guy but is a big sissy that uses his size ans skills to intimidate. he will only fight in a ring and gets punked out in public.
freakygirl

Baldwyn, MS

#6 Nov 27, 2012
You people are crazy! He is not afraid of your childish bull. He's a very nice guy that just needs to find a girl that ain't crazy like his last few. You people get a life.

Since: Nov 12

Nettleton, MS

#7 Nov 28, 2012
I know him. Never seen em fight. But he is a pretty big guy. He's cool also I've never had any probs with em.
got played

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2012
He's a lying piece of shit. Don't let him fool you he was talking to two or three different girls while he was with me, one from new Albany one from baldwin and I think one from tupelo. Stay away from him if I don't want to look like a fool.

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 28, 2012
got played wrote:
He's a lying piece of shit. Don't let him fool you he was talking to two or three different girls while he was with me, one from new Albany one from baldwin and I think one from tupelo. Stay away from him if I don't want to look like a fool.
haha I think I know you
got played

Baldwyn, MS

#10 Nov 28, 2012
What makes you think that??? I don't think you do. Are you sure you're not one of his friends? The baldwin bitch is who he was talking to this last time that I found out but I think they've all been sneaking around with him for a while. Anyways he's ain't the sweet nice guy he plays to be.
got played

Baldwyn, MS

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Misread your post. So you are friends with him. So should I know you? And what do you know about these bitches??

Nettleton, MS

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Nah I just know him. I've chilled with em a few times here and there but I ain't buddy buddy with em not do I know anything about his life. Besides I liked that wrx he was driving!! But I do know you if you were his latest ex ;)
got played

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Oh ok. I'm the latest ex that I know of.... How recent you think I was?? That car is nice but it gave him a big head. If you know me then I must know you, right? Give me a clue

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Nah lol it's alright. Probably best unsaid.

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 29, 2012
And really recent like his last girl. KB
got played

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Lol. Hhhmmmm...... Well, he can have those sluts if that's what suits him. Trash is all he wants and that's all that wants him. So next time you see him tell him someone he used to know said f@&k him!!!

Tucker, GA

#17 Nov 29, 2012
got played wrote:
Lol. Hhhmmmm...... Well, he can have those sluts if that's what suits him. Trash is all he wants and that's all that wants him. So next time you see him tell him someone he used to know said f@&k him!!!

Will do lol Hope things get better for you!!
Truth Hurts

Pinola, MS

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Well I say he's a punk that needs to mind his own [email protected] business and leave other peoples women alone before he gets showed what a real world a$$ whoopin is all about, no ring, no ref, no gloves, nobody to stop it when he's getting the sh!t beat out of him with a bat or a tire tool....I don't fight fair, if I gotta fight then I'm gonna make [email protected] sure he remembers it. He's lucky I don't know where he lives and that nobody will tell me where he works. I know somebody here knows where he works but I don't expect anyone to tell. His day's coming and believe me when I say I don't forget sh!t and I'll find him sooner or later....and he'll never know what hit him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting on at Toyota (Jun '14) 2 hr Blessed 31
rent a center druggies 4 hr i see 5
Double stsndard 5 hr Dave 11
Antifa in Corinth 6 hr lol 2
worst tattoos in prentiss? 12 hr Dave 4
Acco hot women 16 hr Keepn Tabs 8
Searching for Julie wilson 21 hr Tankie2017 1

New Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance