I know an Amy Duke who is a team leader at Diversity Vuteq
watchingberthabu tt

Tupelo, MS

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Whats your impression of her?
ex dv employee

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2012
She is the sorriest so called team leader that dv has....hopefully her old man will realize shes screwing scott from toyota. ...and stop meetin him at walmart in her tight blue jeans and cowboy boots...,excuse me while i go and puke.
george

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2012
She is as sorry as they come
i aint got no worries

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2012
She needs to getta life n stop tryin to fire all the good workers! She tryin to get a guy fired for not being in his area...his wrk was dne n he doesn't start ny trouble! But b4 she became team leader she was all over the plant...tryin to shake that flabby saggin ass of hersthat ain't cute or sexy! She needs to lose weight n shave that ugly ass mustache off n stop fuckin around on her man...a married man as a matter of fact! If her husband only knew! Scott from Toyota needs to leave that shit a lone I think she gotta case of bullshititis.
afdadsfas

Mason, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2012
asdfasdfas
omg

Tupelo, MS

#8 Nov 17, 2012
fat ass and mustache.....BBAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA AAA....is IT really a female?

Since: Feb 10

Canton, MS

#10 Nov 18, 2012
i aint got no worries wrote:
She needs to getta life n stop tryin to fire all the good workers! She tryin to get a guy fired for not being in his area...his wrk was dne n he doesn't start ny trouble! But b4 she became team leader she was all over the plant...tryin to shake that flabby saggin ass of hersthat ain't cute or sexy! She needs to lose weight n shave that ugly ass mustache off n stop fuckin around on her man...a married man as a matter of fact! If her husband only knew! Scott from Toyota needs to leave that shit a lone I think she gotta case of bullshititis.
hey I think I know you.. lol..
unbelievable

Tupelo, MS

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Did ol fat ass have marriage problems this weekend?
hmmmm..........wouldn't doubt it, her and her boyfriend scott conley looked very depressed today at work. Need a box of tissues?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches 1 hr Low Down 22
Chris Pitts (Jun '13) 7 hr Rant 25
church 9 hr Laura 11
Fant Cissom 11 hr wondering 2
collage view apts 14 hr ouch 2
ISO Call Center-Office Job Support Group 17 hr Call Center Suppo... 6
Haley Patton 17 hr Funnyasfuck 1

New Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance