First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Inquisitor

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2012
I have not heard anything about this case in quite a while, other than the suspect has plead not guilty to the charges against him. I have a few questions and if anyone could fill me in it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm wondering if anyone has heard what the Ballistics revealed in regards to the gun that was recovered from the suspect as compared to the bullet(s) removed from Mrs. Price. Why did Ron refuse to have the bullet from his shoulder removed?

Was there insurance collected on Mrs. Price and if so, what was the money used for?

Why was a shell casing found in the house if the assailant was outside of the home?

Was it not rainy/muddy the night that the shooting occurred? Were there no foot tracks?

I would just like some updated information if any of you know anything new.
? too

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2012
I sure wish some one would answer this for u

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 4, 2012
interesting
Inquisitor

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2012
I wish they would answer too! Why is it that every day people are front page news, but a New Albany, well known football coach is hush-hush?
? too

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2012
I thought it was just me but that whole story sounds funny. Maybe i do watch too much crime tv. But it sure was quieted down fast even tho his story changed by the minute
Inquisitor

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2012
It's not just you. I have heard from several people that think along the same lines as we do. Just looking at his pictures from their first game gives me chills. He has a guilt demeanor about him in my opinion. His story just doesn't match up to me. New Albany good ole boys probably didn't want to rock the boat by charging him, but they had to blame someone because the city was up in arms. It's a shame.
? too

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Inquisitor wrote:
It's not just you. I have heard from several people that think along the same lines as we do. Just looking at his pictures from their first game gives me chills. He has a guilt demeanor about him in my opinion. His story just doesn't match up to me. New Albany good ole boys probably didn't want to rock the boat by charging him, but they had to blame someone because the city was up in arms. It's a shame.
Ha theres lots of stuff in good ole NA kept quiet
Disgusted

Corinth, MS

#8 Sep 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="? too"]<quoted text>
Ha theres lots of stuff in good ole NA kept quiet
[/QUOTE]
Like all the married white women sleeping with young black boys? This town is trash. I'm ashamed to call it home these days.
? too

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
[QUOTE who="? too"]<quoted text>
Ha theres lots of stuff in good ole NA kept quiet
"

Like all the married white women sleeping with young black boys? This town is trash. I'm ashamed to call it home these days.
Its always been interesting
NA ANGELS

Carthage, MS

#10 Sep 18, 2012
First of all, this is so saddening as an individual that PERSONALLY knows the Price family and what horrible things that they have endured. It is so easy for people to judge from the outside but what kind of judge are we?? There is only ONE and he is our Heavenly Father. Amanda was a sweet loving, Christian woman who loved God and her family unconditionally. Her and Ron have a beautiful daughter whom because of someone's choice now has to live without a mother. Ron the man that you all are questioning is one of great character. He is a devoted father, coach and man of God. It is so funny that you all have read these things when NO REAL DETAILS of that horrible night have been released due to the fact that the trial has not taken place. You should be ashamed to be so cold hearted that you automatically blame "the husband"! I pray that the GOSSIP and LIES stop soon so that this precious family may begin to heal the hurt they have gone through. And as to the comment about New Albany well what little town is perfect but in the wake of this tragedy NA really has stepped up and shown all of us what a community is . Have a blessed day and remember what we put out there impacts the lives of others. GOD BLESS YOU ALL !
Inquisitor

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2012
No one is questioning what kind of person Amanda Price was. In fact, it's simply people wanting justice for such a loving mother, wife and Christian.

A lot of evidence has not been made public, but what has been made public does not add up with his story. If you want to talk about cold-hearted, it's not the posters here on topix. What's cold-hearted is someone callously and selfishly taking a mother from her child, family and friends.

You say "Ron the man that you all are questioning is one of great character. He is a devoted father, coach and man of God." as if that somehow exempts him of wrongdoing. The majority of horror stories you hear these days fit the same description as you just described him.

The public wants answers and rightfully so.
NA ANGELS

Carthage, MS

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Well for the community of New ALbany we will continue to stand behind the Price family and we will forever have them in our hearts and prayers. Justice will be served. Our Lord and Savior is the final judge and if we seek him in our daily walk HE will have all the Glory. We love Ron as well as the other family members and will support them through this horrible time. We just ask that the family be respected and that is what Amanda would have wanted. GOD BLESS
Jesus knows

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2012
Amen NA Angel. You spoke the truth. Thank you so much..... Why cant these people let the ultimate judge do his job...? There is always a few quacks in the town running there mouth about something they know absolutely nothing about.... But the facts will be told at trial. Our god knows the truth and I know that he will put the murderer away. And from a large community in north Mississippi we are behind Ron and his family 100 percent also. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Price family everyday. God bless!
Observer

Paragould, AR

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Why doesn't NA let the poor woman rest in peace? Let her husband and child get on with their life. The constant reminders is not helping them to heal. You don't see anyone else that has been murdered getting this much attention, this long after their death.
Homegirl

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2012
My my my how trash will fly.....as usual we worried bout the wrong thing. There have been plenty folks die that has been affiliated with the NA school system....nobodies wearing special colors and waving flags for them. They even got other schools talking bout they remember..... Did they even know the lady? And what does married white women sleeping with black boys got to do with this?
missy

Greenvale, NY

#16 Sep 27, 2012
i think everyone would like answers to all of these questions alot of things just dont add up and me personally im frustrated cause this was all over the news as soon as they found out its was the coaches wife if it would have been someone from the poor community they would never made the news and now that ppl are stating to say wow that really dont make sense everyone wants to shut everyone questions up i say give us answers if u didnt want us to no then dont give statements on the news i feel for 1 person and thats the lil girl she has to live her life without her mother im all for helping her heal but dont tell us we should let it go we as the public deserve answers and always remember family and friends dont always get to see what happens behind closed doors i personally dont think it was the man arrested that actually done it i think he was just the easy arrest
NA ANGELS

Carthage, MS

#17 Sep 27, 2012
As a a Christian we are called to use something so tragic as a testimony for others and that is why WE in NA are making a big deal about it. Amanda wouldn't have wanted her legacy to go without a message about her LORD and Savior that she loved so much. Maybe some are flying their "flags" just because but maybe just maybe we can plant the seed of Christ in someone's heart and that would mean her death isn't in vain but it is for the glory of our SAVIOR.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39 NIV
? too

Houston, TX

#18 Sep 27, 2012
missy wrote:
i think everyone would like answers to all of these questions alot of things just dont add up and me personally im frustrated cause this was all over the news as soon as they found out its was the coaches wife if it would have been someone from the poor community they would never made the news and now that ppl are stating to say wow that really dont make sense everyone wants to shut everyone questions up i say give us answers if u didnt want us to no then dont give statements on the news i feel for 1 person and thats the lil girl she has to live her life without her mother im all for helping her heal but dont tell us we should let it go we as the public deserve answers and always remember family and friends dont always get to see what happens behind closed doors i personally dont think it was the man arrested that actually done it i think he was just the easy arrest
Well said
ustabhard

Meridian, MS

#19 Oct 5, 2012
missy wrote:
i think everyone would like answers to all of these questions alot of things just dont add up and me personally im frustrated cause this was all over the news as soon as they found out its was the coaches wife if it would have been someone from the poor community they would never made the news and now that ppl are stating to say wow that really dont make sense everyone wants to shut everyone questions up i say give us answers if u didnt want us to no then dont give statements on the news i feel for 1 person and thats the lil girl she has to live her life without her mother im all for helping her heal but dont tell us we should let it go we as the public deserve answers and always remember family and friends dont always get to see what happens behind closed doors i personally dont think it was the man arrested that actually done it i think he was just the easy arrest
You are a damn fool
ustabhard

Meridian, MS

#20 Oct 5, 2012
Inquisitor wrote:
No one is questioning what kind of person Amanda Price was. In fact, it's simply people wanting justice for such a loving mother, wife and Christian.

A lot of evidence has not been made public, but what has been made public does not add up with his story. If you want to talk about cold-hearted, it's not the posters here on topix. What's cold-hearted is someone callously and selfishly taking a mother from her child, family and friends.

You say "Ron the man that you all are questioning is one of great character. He is a devoted father, coach and man of God." as if that somehow exempts him of wrongdoing. The majority of horror stories you hear these days fit the same description as you just described him.

The public wants answers and rightfully so.
They got the piece of trash who did this and I hope he dies a painfully slow death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The white anthony cox (robert) 10 hr Retta Cox 3
baby doctors in new albany? dr frohn dr mitchel... 16 hr concerned 1
concerned 16 hr concerned 3
Mi Pueblo in New Albany Wed justme5101 3
Joey burks the con Wed Just saying 6
kaylyn wright Mar 22 beatdata** 1
Review: Mason Harvey F MD (Mar '13) Mar 20 Mae 12
New Albany Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]