patrol vehicles - tinted windows

patrol vehicles - tinted windows

Posted in the New Albany Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Any else think the cops are breaking their own law by having thier windows tinted so dark ?

Why should they enforce a law that they themselves continue to break ?
copwatcher

Belden, MS

#2 Apr 20, 2013
It's simple, they have no IQs and think they are above the law... if they even think at all.

Join us at http://www.facebook.com/MississippiCopBlock
arsenic

Tucker, GA

#3 Apr 27, 2013
The popo here think they're above the law.. just like not using turn signals, cutting through business parking lots to avoid traffic lights, speeding for no reason, excessive use of force, harassment, intimidation tactics, not having probable cause to stop vehicles, and yes HIGHWAY SOBRIETY CHECKS.. which are illegal to conduct.

Just a few things I know of, I can go on and on.. police officers used to be held in the highest regard, but now they can be better likened to an organized group of thugs that purportedly have the system to back their actions and in this little Podunk area, sadly, they do (R.I.P. justice)
Put-in-your-plac e

New Albany, MS

#4 Jun 28, 2013
Well, first of all, pick yourself up a copy of the Mississippi Code of 1972 (The laws of the State of Mississippi). Better yet, just pick up a copy of Title 63 (Motor vehicles and traffic regulations)...turn to Chapter 7...now read article 59...look on down to subsection (3) and wa-la...Your answer to the law we are "breaking" (in your uneducated opinion) is written right there in the book of laws that govern this state...a much simpler answer would have been "We ARE NOT breaking the law.", but you and your genious attempt to incoherently criticize law enforcement would really have liked to have taken that answer and ran with it...now wouldn't you????????
JustaCivi

Ridgeland, MS

#5 Jun 29, 2013
How about continuing to question people without an attorney after one is requested? How about rewriting police reports to "fit" your story when it doesn't jive the first time? Is that in your little code book? I got more if you can weave through these two.
really

Hattiesburg, MS

#6 Jun 29, 2013
Yall people kill me!!!
Anon

Louisville, MS

#7 Jun 29, 2013
really wrote:
Yall people kill me!!!
Yup didn't deny it, they hate when u figure out how they work. Usually throw a tantrum or start name calling, lol.
Put-in-your-plac e

New Albany, MS

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Well "JustaCivi"...I can honestly say that I have never personally continued to question anyone whenever an attorney is requested, nor have I ever rewrote a report because it doesn't "fit" or "jive"...I just answered the question that was presented in the title of this topic in my last post. When a report is issued and signed by the complainant, it is never added to nor taken away from...it's the same report that is turned in to be filed on record. I can't answer for any other officers as to your accusations...next question please
JustaCivi

Louisville, MS

#9 Jun 29, 2013
Put-in-your-place wrote:
Well "JustaCivi"...I can honestly say that I have never personally continued to question anyone whenever an attorney is requested, nor have I ever rewrote a report because it doesn't "fit" or "jive"...I just answered the question that was presented in the title of this topic in my last post. When a report is issued and signed by the complainant, it is never added to nor taken away from...it's the same report that is turned in to be filed on record. I can't answer for any other officers as to your accusations...next question please
When an officer is the "complainant" he signs the report himself, my next question is how they restamp the old date on a new rewritten report? Also, surely someone in the clerks office knows or is involved in the process. I didn't accuse you personally, but I will of perjury while we're chatting it up.
Put-in-your-plac e

Pontotoc, MS

#10 Jun 29, 2013
First of all, why would I sign a report about myself?? Second of all, you are obviously talking about a statement of facts and circumstances, not an offense/incident report. We don't "stamp" dates on anything, the only time something would be back dated is if it is an update to the same prior offense/incident or it is in direct relevance to the same crime or incident that was previously reported, what difference or significance does it make anyway?? Thanks for calling me a liar to by the way since you obvioislu have nothing better to talk about anyway...perjury?? Really...you don't even know me...that would be about like me calling you a crackhead...oh wait...you are JustaCivi crackhead...
JustaCivi

Louisville, MS

#11 Jun 29, 2013
One more, since its obvious your going to carry on this charade a out how incoherent and uninformed people are, I"ll ask a non officer bash question. When a judge has court documents altered to protect his ruling then withholds origional trial tapes to prevent exposure, who does the actual altering, and when this buys time to also make the exact trial excerpts in question inaudible, ho does the tape editing? Don't try to save face and play games about what goes on, by now you know good and well people are more than informed. Props on the window tint code, it's petty but you gave good info.
JustaCivi

Louisville, MS

#12 Jun 29, 2013
Put-in-your-place wrote:
First of all, why would I sign a report about myself?? Second of all, you are obviously talking about a statement of facts and circumstances, not an offense/incident report. We don't "stamp" dates on anything, the only time something would be back dated is if it is an update to the same prior offense/incident or it is in direct relevance to the same crime or incident that was previously reported, what difference or significance does it make anyway?? Thanks for calling me a liar to by the way since you obvioislu have nothing better to talk about anyway...perjury?? Really...you don't even know me...that would be about like me calling you a crackhead...oh wait...you are JustaCivi crackhead...
They are dated, and it makes a difference when the officer is the complainant and has filed a report to cover the crime the officer has committed to cover that crime. Your statement is untrue a out the only time something is backdated, things are backdated when a report is completely changed. Crackhead? The above post was verified, you have fallen back on name calling because that's all you have.
Put-in-your-plac e

Pontotoc, MS

#13 Jun 29, 2013
You accused me of perjury when you don't know me...that is called slander...I was just stooping to your level of ignorance with that last statement of "name calling" that is all...
JustaCivi

Louisville, MS

#14 Jun 29, 2013
76 percent of officers admit to commonly committing perjury, when protecting each other it rises to near 100. The ends justifies the means, but what if your wrong? There's a slight possibility you are one of those. Relead your posts, the arrogance and statistics led me to believe you are not, people get it wrong sometimes, difference is, I can attest to it. Can you now answer my previous legitimate questions? No harm no foul.
JustaCivi

Louisville, MS

#15 Jun 29, 2013
It's been near an hour and you backed down, that was not my goal at all. I feel I got into a heated debate with an actual officer. I'm guessing a veteran, intelligent and possibly retired. My point in jacking this thread was foremost for some answers secondly, I personally got derailed, was productive and would have made what I think a good benifit to the community. There is something worse than loss, natural disaster or other pitfalls. This is the loss of faith and hope in the "good guys" when you have the proof, the facts and you've done right and it doesn't matter, all things change. With no justice, you get tired and indifferent. One single person, the root should and could be rooted out, but instead all you get is excuses, while a single person gets protected and continues to infect the lives of good people, you encounter that look of truth. The look that looks down or away, the shame that excuses with, the systems not perfect, or i dont know what else to do. No ones perfect, but some things needs correcting.
NA

Hattiesburg, MS

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Put-in-your-place wrote:
Well, first of all, pick yourself up a copy of the Mississippi Code of 1972 (The laws of the State of Mississippi). Better yet, just pick up a copy of Title 63 (Motor vehicles and traffic regulations)...turn to Chapter 7...now read article 59...look on down to subsection (3) and wa-la...Your answer to the law we are "breaking" (in your uneducated opinion) is written right there in the book of laws that govern this state...a much simpler answer would have been "We ARE NOT breaking the law.", but you and your genious attempt to incoherently criticize law enforcement would really have liked to have taken that answer and ran with it...now wouldn't you????????
Well said. I'm so tired I everyone bashing police. I'm sure they could do so much better.*eye rolling*
I think y'all do a great job.
Anon

Ridgeland, MS

#17 Jul 16, 2013
NA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. I'm so tired I everyone bashing police. I'm sure they could do so much better.*eye rolling*
I think y'all do a great job.
Come on dude, call it like it is, yea they do a good job giving out frivolous tickets, but there all on the take and if the chit hit the fan they would hide behind a tree an hope there was either a suicide or just flat out burn the structure down so they wouldn't have to do work. I'm with justacivi, I wish there was a legit agency that would look into the actions of the police, infact I wish there was an Eric Holder in ever small town then we could all sleep at night knowing if you screw up your screwed, but if your screwed, you can sleep another night. What you work for the city? Or your family of one of the finest? LoL, eyes Rolling. BTW Mr. Backed you down never answered questions that were legit.
Anon

Ridgeland, MS

#18 Jul 16, 2013
Put-in-your-place wrote:
You accused me of perjury when you don't know me...that is called slander...I was just stooping to your level of ignorance with that last statement of "name calling" that is all...
P.S. slander only counts if your called out by name, not a general accusation.
yea

Jackson, MS

#19 Jul 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Come on dude, call it like it is, yea they do a good job giving out frivolous tickets, but there all on the take and if the chit hit the fan they would hide behind a tree an hope there was either a suicide or just flat out burn the structure down so they wouldn't have to do work. I'm with justacivi, I wish there was a legit agency that would look into the actions of the police, infact I wish there was an Eric Holder in ever small town then we could all sleep at night knowing if you screw up your screwed, but if your screwed, you can sleep another night. What you work for the city? Or your family of one of the finest? LoL, eyes Rolling. BTW Mr. Backed you down never answered questions that were legit.
Well number one I'm not a dude. Don't assume anything jerk. Number two the police have assisted my family on occasion and I was very proud of how things were handled. If you weren't breaking the law you wouldn't be worried about the police. Get a life.
Anon

Ridgeland, MS

#20 Jul 17, 2013
yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Well number one I'm not a dude. Don't assume anything jerk. Number two the police have assisted my family on occasion and I was very proud of how things were handled. If you weren't breaking the law you wouldn't be worried about the police. Get a life.
Im glad your experience was positive but that's a rarity and not the norm, and yea I posted In between bank robbing and scoring 50 pounds of drugs, get real. Btw you must have a stand up family needing the police to fix your home life, what a joke! Keep drawing that gov. Paycheck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breanna Williams bka Bre 2 hr Tell all 5
JR Kelton 3 hr Crazy 7
Booneville white girls 6 hr Concern 16
speeding ticket in Booneville city limits 10 hr Anonymous 30
tina morgan 19 hr heartfelt 3
Jason Lovell Wed citizen 8
Confused! Wed interested 4

New Albany Jobs

Personal Finance

New Albany Mortgages