London, KY

#2 Aug 2, 2011
what happend to brenda roach
Just be happy

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2011
mad as hell wrote:
what happend to brenda roach
Joseph Roche beat her to death with a rock. He admitted to the police that he did it. Also beat up neighbors trying to get him to stop. What a maniac....
cyndi

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Aug 3, 2011
What a shame....she had children, i hope they did not witness this. I am so sorry for her family the pain that they are feeling.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 4, 2011
I think women who take out a restraining order against a man who is guilty of domestic violence, and then takes him back, should be charged with ignorance.
pam

London, KY

#6 Aug 4, 2011
this is such a senseless death, brenda was a friend of mine and i thought the world of her. i think this man should die the same horrible death he inflicted on her. i agree with waitin4 justice to a certain extent. if they would pass a law that when women have been beaten by their men and they go back to them that the woman get jail time and counseling, maybe after awhile they'll come to their senses, before it's too late.RIP Brenda,i love you and will miss you. joe roche will have to answer to God for what he did.And we all know where he's going..
really

Fort Knox, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2011
really sad. what made me even more sad is that people were watching as he murdered her, at least they were calling for help, but maybe if someone had yelled or stepped in...she could still be here. just sad.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 8, 2011
really wrote:
really sad. what made me even more sad is that people were watching as he murdered her, at least they were calling for help, but maybe if someone had yelled or stepped in...she could still be here. just sad.
I'm sure it's easier to think what one would have done, but I heard the 911 calls. The neighbor had called the police and I think during that time is when things got horribly ugly very quickly. Still the guy is a violent creep who deserves to die in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Water Park 20 hr hardwareman 1
Evangel North Church, has opened a Food Pantry ... Apr 17 Rick 1
hoops Apr 9 hooper 1
New Albany Music Thread (Oct '12) Mar '15 Musikologist 10
rustic frog (Jun '12) Mar '15 Suzi Black 11
Ira Williamson Mar '15 friend 1
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) Feb '15 She Blew Her Dad 502
More from around the web

New Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]