Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7953 Aug 28, 2013
Charles Broney rides into New Albany on a Zebra. The sheriff says where the hell did you get that at. The Zebra says Africia.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7954 Aug 28, 2013
New Albany- Where DNA means Do not ask. We won't tell
Expose The Truth

New Albany, IN

#7956 Aug 29, 2013

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7957 Aug 30, 2013
waitin4 justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch the video at the 17 minute mark Shrivel Dick, she says it is her personal opinion. blah blah blah
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
No thanks tubs. I don't click links posted by the mentally challenged.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7958 Aug 30, 2013
Does anyone else find it ironic that Davie boi took three shots at his family, and now three shots at getting away with it?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7959 Aug 30, 2013
New Albany - Getting rid of your family has never been eaiser
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7960 Aug 30, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
Does anyone else find it ironic that Davie boi took three shots at his family, and now three shots at getting away with it?
you mean "ironic" - like someone calling himself "satan" who thinks david camm is a murderer?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7961 Aug 30, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean "ironic" - like someone calling himself "satan" who thinks david camm is a murderer?
You get irony about as much as Alanis Morissette does. You are an idiot.
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#7962 Aug 30, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Alanis Morissette reference. I don't understand it of course. I know she is a singer and that is about it. The name reminds me of a French Painter, Berthe Morisot, who I know much more about.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7963 Aug 30, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Alanis Morissette reference. I don't understand it of course. I know she is a singer and that is about it. The name reminds me of a French Painter, Berthe Morisot, who I know much more about.
Has anyone ever told you that you remind them of Charles Winchester III?
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#7965 Aug 30, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone ever told you that you remind them of Charles Winchester III?
No. Charles is much more into Opera, and Symphonies than I am. The reference would be more appropriate for my cousins, Sister and Brother-in-law. I am very knowledgeable and interested in 50s R&B such as Fats Dominoe, Bo Diddley, Drifters etc. I have all the Beatles albums, as well as all of the Bob Dylan albums with the exception of his last one. I can't see Charles listening to and liking Little Richard.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7966 Aug 30, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean like someone who is such a loser they call themselves "satan" and then call me an idiot?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7967 Aug 30, 2013
So very interesting on the past few days of trial the prosecution has focused on insurance. So far the only proceeds that have been paid out has gone to Kim's mom and dad. They had $200,000 on Kim and $50,000 each on Brad and Jill. I do not know people with that much on their grand kids let alone their grown daughter. Kim took out the insurance through a Florida agent and she listed David's brother as the second beneficiary. The insurance agent that sold it said at the time Kim could have taken out a million dollar policy for the same price but chose what she did because it earned value over time. The Renn Family is fighting for every penny of Kim's assets when in all actuality it should go to David's daughter if not assigned otherwise. Kim had stated to the insurance guy that the new policies were to replace what David lost from the ISP. She increased all of their coverage. The day after the murders Frank Renn got an attorney and was going after the money, I am told. David's uncle paid for all of the funerals even though the Renn's are the only ones to profit so far from Kim and the children. It all sounds quite wrong to me.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7968 Aug 30, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean like someone who is such a loser they call themselves "satan" and then call me an idiot?
Face it dude, you don't get it. You are an idiot.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7969 Aug 30, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Charles is much more into Opera, and Symphonies than I am. The reference would be more appropriate for my cousins, Sister and Brother-in-law. I am very knowledgeable and interested in 50s R&B such as Fats Dominoe, Bo Diddley, Drifters etc. I have all the Beatles albums, as well as all of the Bob Dylan albums with the exception of his last one. I can't see Charles listening to and liking Little Richard.
Bob, I think I owe you an apology. Apparently I accidentally gave you the impression I was looking for a new fishing buddy. I am not.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7970 Aug 30, 2013
waitin4 justice wrote:
So very interesting on the past few days of trial the prosecution has focused on insurance. So far the only proceeds that have been paid out has gone to Kim's mom and dad. They had $200,000 on Kim and $50,000 each on Brad and Jill. I do not know people with that much on their grand kids let alone their grown daughter. Kim took out the insurance through a Florida agent and she listed David's brother as the second beneficiary. The insurance agent that sold it said at the time Kim could have taken out a million dollar policy for the same price but chose what she did because it earned value over time. The Renn Family is fighting for every penny of Kim's assets when in all actuality it should go to David's daughter if not assigned otherwise. Kim had stated to the insurance guy that the new policies were to replace what David lost from the ISP. She increased all of their coverage. The day after the murders Frank Renn got an attorney and was going after the money, I am told. David's uncle paid for all of the funerals even though the Renn's are the only ones to profit so far from Kim and the children. It all sounds quite wrong to me.
Wow, you just crossed the line from nutjob to totalbitch. You should go hang yourself now, for the good of everyone else.
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#7971 Aug 30, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, I think I owe you an apology. Apparently I accidentally gave you the impression I was looking for a new fishing buddy. I am not.
Since I don't fish (I don't think Charles does either) I am not looking for a fishing buddy.
But, your original comment shows what a black and white person you are. I know more about Berthe Morisot, than Alanis Morissette so I'm like Charles Winchester. Similarly David Camm is not a very nice person so he killed his family. Brilliant!
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#7972 Aug 30, 2013
It would be nice to get an unbiased view on why David Camm's brother was involved in an insurance policy for David's family. But, I realized this is not the venue for unbiased opinions.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7973 Aug 30, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
It would be nice to get an unbiased view on why David Camm's brother was involved in an insurance policy for David's family. But, I realized this is not the venue for unbiased opinions.
Did Kim buy policies from someone who says he never spoke to David, and did David also buy policies on Kim and the kids from his brother in Florida. Didn't they find that Kim's signature was not forged.
Entertaining

Orland Park, IL

#7974 Aug 30, 2013
waitin4 justice wrote:
Your information is completely inaccurate. I know that for a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tosha Lowery (Sep '16) Mon You can do better 9
Tuesday Shepherd Feb 12 Small Town Girl 1
Chad Adams (May '11) Feb 12 Small Town Girl 23
does anyone know tommy roby? (Apr '10) Feb 11 Cousin 26
News Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Feb 9 Me knows 39
where is cassidy grider (Dec '16) Feb 7 Boomslang lol 10
Looking for Brittnay (Feb '11) Feb 1 Commononsense 6

New Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Albany Mortgages