Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7913 Aug 26, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for completing your assignment Bobby. You have earned 4 stars this weeks.
007 was still trying to find out the prosecutor's name in the second trial.
Satan is keeping us updated on any negative issues and will keep track of how many McDoubles Stan Faith can eat during this the 3rd trial. Eventually earning him 4 stars.
For extra credit 007 better known as flip flop will try to remove DNA stains out of Stans underwear. Of course from the first trial. I can assure you 007, it is definitely splatter.

He has had 9 McDoubles. I want my fken stars.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7914 Aug 26, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see. An 11 time convicted felon with a shoe fetish and 11 previous assaults on women and a history of home invasions. His shirt with his name on it was found at a triple homicide, his prints were found on the vehicle, Kim Camms shoes were placed on top of her Bronco his DNA was found on the sweatshirt, his DNA was found in Kim Camms underwear, his DNA found on Jill Camms shirt, he denies ever knowing a David Camm, denies ever being in David Camms garage. His girlfriend testifies that he came home on the night of the murders all scratched and bruised and had a black handgun on him.
David Camm has 11 men saying he never left that gym. David Camm didn't have a single scratch on his entire body. David Camms cell phone records show he never knew blackbone, so did his internet and no one could put these 2 men together.
No, I didn't need to be at the crime scene to realize David Camm had nothing to do with this. And if I was at the crime scene I could tell the difference between Valvoline motor oil stains and blood spatter. When you have a prosecutor threatening a lab techs job and trying to get her to lie and say David Camms DNA was on the sweatshirt when it wasn't is more then proof enough for most. But you still have morons out there that still see Bigfoot in the backyard, UFO,s flying around and believeing we blew up our own towers.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Fp5_e5aPqUY/SVkWA1z...
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7915 Aug 26, 2013
Entertaining wrote:
Pure entertainment reading the Free David Camm facebook site! It's the same four of five people posting over and over and over and they post pretty much the same thing. I've gathered that the woman, LB, has the big-time hots for David; in fact, Uncle Sam just named her as the admin of the site, since he's too busy with the trial. There's an attorney from NY, who is one of the strangest attorneys ever (and yes, I know lots of them as I've worked in firms for years); can't have much of a real practice because he's on FB commenting about DC's trial all day/night. Then there's another woman, KH, who is all over the place - Facebook, news articles; she's just a complete looney toon. Then for a really good laugh, one of DC's obnoxious aunts chime in about how mistreated their poor murdering nephew is. Love being a member of this group - everyone should join!!
ok jr., now go back to your room and keep reading "Masterbating for Dummies"

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7916 Aug 26, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok jr., now go back to your room and keep reading "Masterbating for Dummies"
Only you would know if there is such a thing.
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#7917 Aug 26, 2013
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#7918 Aug 26, 2013
Reading about today's testimony. Prosecution can't bring up the fact that that Jill was molested. Thus, it seems to me that the jurors are not getting all of the faccts. It is one thing to prohibit the Prosecution from accusing David of molesting his daughter. But, the fact that she was molested could be material.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7919 Aug 26, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
Reading about today's testimony. Prosecution can't bring up the fact that that Jill was molested. Thus, it seems to me that the jurors are not getting all of the faccts. It is one thing to prohibit the Prosecution from accusing David of molesting his daughter. But, the fact that she was molested could be material.
Everyone knows it anyway.
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#7920 Aug 26, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
But, if it is not admissible evidence then the jury should not consider it.
camm supporter

Ocala, FL

#7921 Aug 26, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
Problem is its too dangerous for camms side to get into...no actual proof it was molestation ...and if you lose the battle of the experts again you screwed
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#7922 Aug 26, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is its too dangerous for camms side to get into...no actual proof it was molestation ...and if you lose the battle of the experts again you screwed
I am not "on Camm's side". Nor, am I a "Camm Hater". I think the jury should have all of the facts. If there are injuries to the Daughter's sexual "private areas" then the jury should know bout them. Then let the jury decide how these injuries occurred.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7923 Aug 26, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not "on Camm's side". Nor, am I a "Camm Hater". I think the jury should have all of the facts. If there are injuries to the Daughter's sexual "private areas" then the jury should know bout them. Then let the jury decide how these injuries occurred.
If the jury had all the facts from the beginning.(see sweatshirt). see (Charles Broney). We wouldn't be having a third trial. Camm was always innocent and always will be.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7924 Aug 26, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets see. Being that Broney's DNA was found in their underwear I'm going to take Broney's a child molester and rapist for a 100 Bob.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7925 Aug 26, 2013
On the Free David Camm Facebook page what you will find is a number of attorneys that work with wrongful convictions. The one that was made administrator has done quite a bit of writing on behalf of the wrongfully convicted, and has followed David's case the past few years. There are law students, People from the innocence project. Family, friends and total strangers. There are people that have worked as crime scene investigators as well as those with training in HVIS.

Jill had blunt force trauma to her chest as well. The best the ME could say as to whether or not Jill was sexually molested was that her injuries could be consistent with molestation, though she had never seen this type of injury. No vaginal tears etc... meant no charge for molestation. Why don't the prosecution just say he robbed a bank while he was at it.

When Levco asked for a mistrial he really did not want one. He was actually the one in opening statements that brought up Boney, his criminal past and the fact he had placed Kim's shoes on the Bronco. With that Kammen had every right to mention the foot fetish. While having to refrain from the extent of a persons crimes, having a foot fetish is not a crime and the Supreme Court would reprimand the court for having declared a mistrial.

David Camm was innocent the first day I came to this site, he was innocent the night of the crimes, and he will still be innocent regardless of what the jury decides. The jury is taking an active roll in the trial and are asking lots of questions. David will walk away from this nightmare in the next few months a free man.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7926 Aug 26, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with ya chisel nuts. You can bet your ass every one of those jurors already have an opinion about this case and are well informed about all the people involved and how Charles Broney's and Charles Broney alone murdered this family. The worst possible scenario for Camm is a hung jury. Putting Broney on the stand is the worst thing the prosecution could possibly do. Yes the first week or 2 of a long trial is always in favor of the prosecution and so far their case is weak but the last 6 will be a total nightmare for them. Don't be surprised in the end to see David Camm takes the stand.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7927 Aug 27, 2013
I still can't figure out for the people who believe Camm did this as to why there was no blood found in his truck if he drove back to the basketball game. Also why he didn't have a scratch or bruise on him. Why none of the ball players didn't see any blood on him.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7928 Aug 27, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with ya chisel nuts.
Thanks, I've been working out
You can bet your ass every one of those jurors already have an opinion about this case and are well informed about all the people involved and how Charles Broney's and Charles Broney alone murdered this family.
I wouldn't be so sure if I were you.
The worst possible scenario for Camm is a hung jury.
The worst possible case for him is to be set free. He is still guilty, free or not.
Putting Broney on the stand is the worst thing the prosecution could possibly do.
I do agree with that.
Yes the first week or 2 of a long trial is always in favor of the prosecution and so far their case is weak but the last 6 will be a total nightmare for them. Don't be surprised in the end to see David Camm takes the stand.
I wish he would.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7929 Aug 27, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
I still can't figure out for the people who believe Camm did this as to why there was no blood found in his truck if he drove back to the basketball game. Also why he didn't have a scratch or bruise on him. Why none of the ball players didn't see any blood on him.
That's why you think he's innocent.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7930 Aug 27, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, if it is not admissible evidence then the jury should not consider it.
It's like the Miley Cyrus performance at the VMA's. Once you've seen it, you can't un-see it.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7931 Aug 27, 2013
waitin4 justice wrote:
On the Free David Camm Facebook page what you will find is a number of attorneys that work with wrongful convictions. The one that was made administrator has done quite a bit of writing on behalf of the wrongfully convicted, and has followed David's case the past few years. There are law students, People from the innocence project. Family, friends and total strangers. There are people that have worked as crime scene investigators as well as those with training in HVIS.
Oh yeah, I need to go there and scare off some of you idiots.
Jill had blunt force trauma to her chest as well. The best the ME could say as to whether or not Jill was sexually molested was that her injuries could be consistent with molestation, though she had never seen this type of injury. No vaginal tears etc... meant no charge for molestation.
She never said she hadn't "seen this type of injury". Making stuff up doesn't help your case.
Why don't the prosecution just say he robbed a bank while he was at it.
Because they don't have any forensic evidence, motive or opportunity for him to have robbed a bank.
When Levco asked for a mistrial he really did not want one. He was actually the one in opening statements that brought up Boney, his criminal past and the fact he had placed Kim's shoes on the Bronco. With that Kammen had every right to mention the foot fetish. While having to refrain from the extent of a persons crimes, having a foot fetish is not a crime and the Supreme Court would reprimand the court for having declared a mistrial.
So you think it should be admissable to mention that Boney had a foot fetish, but NOT admissable that Jill was most likely molested? You are an idiot.
David Camm was innocent the first day I came to this site, he was innocent the night of the crimes, and he will still be innocent regardless of what the jury decides. The jury is taking an active roll in the trial and are asking lots of questions. David will walk away from this nightmare in the next few months a free man.
You were dumb the day you were born and just got bigger. I cannot wait to hear the excuses and conspiracy theories from you when he is convicted for the third and final time.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7932 Aug 27, 2013
New evidence by the prosecution. Hey! Pssssss. I'm a lifetime criminal. I do tattoo's in prison. I'm very credible. I'm going to testify that David Camm told me he killed his family.

Man o man. How did that one turn out last time for the prosecution. I believe the one jailhouse snitch is still on the run after they made that deal. Hope this is allowed to be brought up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
magenn mangels (Dec '15) Sat Hmmmmm 11
Theatre X (Mar '11) Fri Tampons R Us 104
Wondering Fri Tampons R Us 2
Anyone want to talk about sex? Fri Tampons R Us 24
Girl @ amazon from lexington May 19 Anonymous prime 4
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... May 15 Anon 169
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) May 6 Shut up about it 508

New Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Albany Mortgages