Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix 8,244
WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family. Read more
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7873 Aug 21, 2013
waitin4 justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your 100 lbs and raise you 100 lbs.
Make it a large with extra cheese!
Not only were they in the courtroom, but, they knew he was innocent all along!
It really amazes me how stupid and gullible some people in this world are. This case isn't even close as far as trying to find Camm guilty by any evidence at all. All the evidence points right to Blackbone. The detectives, prosecutors and just everybody who took part in this witch hunt should be placed under arrest and sentenced to 13 years in jail. I actually wonder how many other people from this part of town got a corrupt trial.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7874 Aug 22, 2013
waitin4 justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your 100 lbs and raise you 100 lbs.
Make it a large with extra cheese!
Not only were they in the courtroom, but, they knew he was innocent all along!
You can't see AND raise dummy. Is there anything you are good at?
camm supporter

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#7875 Aug 22, 2013
waitin4 justice wrote:
I am looking forward to opening arguments tomorrow, and yes I will be there. I cannot wait to see what the prosecution says this time. I am hoping Boney gets on the stand and says "Stan Faith is my daddy, Henderson was covering for daddy and I would like to suck juror # 119's toes. I am the murderer, now write a damn movie about me!"
you go girl!!!...your news report is the only one i am interested in

but of course, hopefully, for dramatic effect for the movie, boney tags that line with "...now write a damn movie about me, bitch!"
camm supporter

#7876 Aug 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow - I just listened to Boney's interview with (someone off camera), I Googled (Charles Boney's interview with David Camm's defense attorney's). They ask him if anything of his was found at the scene what would that mean - Boney says 'that would mean I was there'. THEN they ask him - if you were at the scene would that mean you committed this crime??- Boney answered 'that would be obvious'!!! How can that be interpreted as anything other than a confession to the murders... You're right, they had him trapped in a corner, on the ropes. Boney was caught off guard. He didn't see it coming. They blindsided him with one fell swoop. One tie-in question after the other and gave him the knock out punch. The defense did their job - yeah!! Hope the jury gets to see it.
i think you are actually looking at the interviews that were done for 48 hours....i dont think the defense was allowed to, or even tried to, release their deposition of boney...if you have found that somewhere i gotta see it....post it immediately

have you ever seen the 48 hours 2 hour special?...cuz that has boney saying those things...which i believe were used against him at his trial...he is one weird, demonic, evil, and stupid pos
camm supporter

#7877 Aug 22, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
http://www.wdrb.com/story/2320 1170/david-camms-father-wont-a ttend-third-trial
http://www.wdrb.com/story/23199187/d
http://www.wave3.com/story/23198192/12-jurors...
Conversely, both sides chose to keep prospective juror #234, who asserted that his scientific background left him inclined to view "blood evidence" skeptically, and to distrust all lawyers on general principle.

"I'm focused on real science, not junk science," he said. "And lawyers' advertising, the money, it turns me off."

if that juror is telling the truth, i am shocked the prosectution did not get rid of him and i think he will dominate the jury room {if he is not an alternate) and i think he will be a real problem for the prosecution
camm supporter

#7878 Aug 22, 2013
the shit has hit the fan already in the trial with a mistrial request by stan the half man

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7879 Aug 22, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
i think you are actually looking at the interviews that were done for 48 hours....i dont think the defense was allowed to, or even tried to, release their deposition of boney...if you have found that somewhere i gotta see it....post it immediately
have you ever seen the 48 hours 2 hour special?...cuz that has boney saying those things...which i believe were used against him at his trial...he is one weird, demonic, evil, and stupid pos
Google " justicefordavidcamm.com " - click on Boney's confession. I believe the person doing the interview is Dunn, the x FBI agent working with the defense.
camm supporter

#7880 Aug 22, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting Stan Faith put on another 100lbs.
Broney's anal canal is the size of a medium pizza.
And when Camm is finally found not guilty everybody on this site will have claimed to have been in the courtroom.
ok who had the first request for a mistrial within the first morning of the trial...you win the pool....please use the money to find a waterboarding expert from the bush administration...then lets go find stan faith and have some fun getting that fatboy to talk (although probably the offer of a baconator and some supersized fries would do the trick as well)
Can not stand camm

Shepherdsville, KY

#7881 Aug 22, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't see AND raise dummy. Is there anything you are good at?
the answer is no. There is nothing they /he/she are good at.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7882 Aug 22, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
the shit has hit the fan already in the trial with a mistrial request by stan the half man
In Boney's first interview with the media, where he says he put his prison clothes in a Salvation Army drop box, it's interesting how,(because the prosecutors were under a gag order), Stan Faith,(the man who was so intent on finding Camm guilty, and who did not make sure the sweatshirt and palmprint got tested), spoke out for Boney, saying that there was no significance in the fact that Boney's evidence was found at the scene.
Idiot

London, KY

#7883 Aug 22, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
Yeah, Stanley boy got his panties in a wad, hearing about the numerous fetishes of their star witness. I guess it's ok to introduce speculative motives such as affairs and an unfounded case of molestation. But the defense attempt to defame their boy, Boney, and they go for a mistrial. Sounds like they're worried about who's on the jury and would love for the jury to be discharged and a new selection take place.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7884 Aug 22, 2013
Can not stand camm wrote:
<quoted text> the answer is no. There is nothing they /he/she are good at.
If you can't stand Camm you might want to go to the blackbone site. If that doesn't work try KFC
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7885 Aug 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>In Boney's first interview with the media, where he says he put his prison clothes in a Salvation Army drop box, it's interesting how,(because the prosecutors were under a gag order), Stan Faith,(the man who was so intent on finding Camm guilty, and who did not make sure the sweatshirt and palmprint got tested), spoke out for Boney, saying that there was no significance in the fact that Boney's evidence was found at the scene.
What's your point flip?
The only thing interesting is you are still years behind the rest of the class on Camm.
While everybody else is talking about the new DNA you still are in 2006. Advice, start at page one of topix. Review all comments and when one catches your eye research it. Although we will be discussing his not guilty verdict you can at least chime in on the sweatshirt evidence.
Keep on flopping
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7886 Aug 22, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok who had the first request for a mistrial within the first morning of the trial...you win the pool....please use the money to find a waterboarding expert from the bush administration...then lets go find stan faith and have some fun getting that fatboy to talk (although probably the offer of a baconator and some supersized fries would do the trick as well)
WOW! that was great. Baconator. It's a honor posting with you. As for water boarding the fat bastard I don't think there ia a lake big enough to hold that fat piece of sh1t.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7887 Aug 22, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Levco don't have a leg to stand on. He will request a mis-trial everyday. It's his only hope to keep an innocent man in jail while bankrupting the counties.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7888 Aug 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Google " justicefordavidcamm.com " - click on Boney's confession. I believe the person doing the interview is Dunn, the x FBI agent working with the defense.
Hey flip flop, that was years ago. We are all on the 3rd book chapter 12. You're still on book 1 chapter 3
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7889 Aug 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>In Boney's first interview with the media, where he says he put his prison clothes in a Salvation Army drop box, it's interesting how,(because the prosecutors were under a gag order), Stan Faith,(the man who was so intent on finding Camm guilty, and who did not make sure the sweatshirt and palmprint got tested), spoke out for Boney, saying that there was no significance in the fact that Boney's evidence was found at the scene.
Hey flip flop. Did you know Broney's mother made Kentucky fried chicken fried in pig lard for Stan Faith. That was discussed in book 1 chapter 4. Bring something new to the game. lameo
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7890 Aug 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Google " justicefordavidcamm.com " - click on Boney's confession. I believe the person doing the interview is Dunn, the x FBI agent working with the defense.
That was so long ago Larry Bird was still playing basketball. At Indiana
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7891 Aug 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
Boney's 'at the scene confession' merely meant that he was there, not that he killed the family. He said,'it would be obvious',(what the situation was if any of his stuff was found at the scene). I think the ISC looked at it that way because two juries had found David guilty and didn't want to totally disrespect their work and decisions. They used this, as well as other elements of the trial to allow the State to redo the case. Wasn't the public made aware that a sweatshirt was found at the scene with the name backbone in it. He knew his stuff was found at the scene - otherwise, why would they be questioning him. He made it vague. Why would the police not make him clear up such a vague answer. They didn't want it to be clear, because they still wanted to implicate David, and Boney had not yet come with a story of how they could do that.
Book 3 chapter 14(year 2013) Broneys DNA found in Kim Camms underwear and on Jill Camms shirt. Stop trying to implement Camm. Stop supporting Charles Broney a child murdering coward.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7892 Aug 23, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
you go girl!!!...your news report is the only one i am interested in
but of course, hopefully, for dramatic effect for the movie, boney tags that line with "...now write a damn movie about me, bitch!"
Damn Rupaul, did you do that finger snap thing too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Mon Oliver 10
chris blankenbaker Mar 27 Pekon 3
Daisray White Mar 24 Curious 1
police Mar 23 lala 1
New Albany Music Thread (Oct '12) Mar 23 Musikologist 10
summer fun Mar 18 pearl 1
Jeffersonville Music Emporium (Oct '12) Mar 17 Musikologist 11
New Albany Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web