Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7516 Mar 4, 2013
I think wrote:
Camm is guilty. I've thought that since the beginning and all of the whining and PR campaign by the Camm/Lockhart Family hasn't changed my mind. The blood spatter convinced me. While I'm not calling the guys at the gym liars, all are related or friends, so I believe they've convinced themselves that Camm never left the gym. On another note, I think Sam Lockhart is a decent person, but his sisters are flat-out mean with their comments. A comment about Kim's father made by one of them on a FB page tells me a lot about what David's relatives are like.
"i think" you havent thought much about the case or investigated it at all to have an intelligent opinion; 4 microdots on a shirt that camm alllegedly got while squatting in front of his daughter and then some brain matter magically flew over his shoulder onto the back of his shirt is not convincing except to people who are too stubborn to admit that stan faith led a witch hunt against this guy...anyone who knows anything about pickup basketball knows that camm probably never left that gym
why dont you just tell us what they said about what was sd on a fb page - not that it has anything to do with the case against camm - except to you and kentuckiana haters everywhere
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7517 Mar 4, 2013
Kathy T Not Me wrote:
http://www.wdrb.com/story/2141 5599/special-assignment-cleari ng-camm#.US7Udl0fTg0.facebook
thank you for that story; glad to see that some good people out there are fighting for this guy

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7518 Mar 4, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
"i think" you havent thought much about the case or investigated it at all to have an intelligent opinion; 4 microdots on a shirt that camm alllegedly got while squatting in front of his daughter and then some brain matter magically flew over his shoulder onto the back of his shirt is not convincing except to people who are too stubborn to admit that stan faith led a witch hunt against this guy...anyone who knows anything about pickup basketball knows that camm probably never left that gym
why dont you just tell us what they said about what was sd on a fb page - not that it has anything to do with the case against camm - except to you and kentuckiana haters everywhere
You are an idiot.

That's just a reminder.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7520 Mar 4, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for that story; glad to see that some good people out there are fighting for this guy
First time i have ever heard morons called good people , but it does fit

Have a nice day :)

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7522 Mar 5, 2013
Julia from Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post!!! Everyone should read it.
Have you ever met a post you didn't like?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7523 Mar 5, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
First time i have ever heard morons called good people , but it does fit
So are you saying it's your opinion that morons are more likely to be bad people. Are people fighting for David good people, or bad people.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7524 Mar 5, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text> So are you saying it's your opinion that morons are more likely to be bad people. Are people fighting for David good people, or bad people.
If you have to ask then you are a moron.

Have a nice day ;)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7525 Mar 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Camm is a narcissist. He uses people. That's what he does. I have no doubt he set Boney up to take the fall and it went wrong. He couldn't mention Boney to police without having to explain how he managed to solve the murder from behind bars.
Here's some fun speculation.
Palm print - That was put there when Boney delivered the gun to Camm. Camm was driving Kim's Blazer. It wouldn't look out of place there. It makes no sense that a seasoned criminal would place his entire hand on the vehicle when firing the gun, yet avoid getting any DNA anywhere. The palm print was there before the murders.
I have more theories on other evidence that is just as much fun.
Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel.
But now that Boney has admitted to putting his palmprint on the door frame when he was SO-O-O curious about what happened when he heard two gun shots and came in toward David Camm while he was trying to shoot him, I guess that speculation goes out the window. Henderson, referred to your "fun speculation" story in court, when talking about the gun in the sweatshirt, and the carpet fiber. Or does it just mean that the state will now have another story from Boney for the jury to have to choose from. Is there a chance of the state using too many of Boney's stories and the verdict could be overthrown, kind of like using too many women testifying against him. Does it ever get to a point where all those stories of Boney's are just a "crock of s@%#". Oh right, the police did call them a "COS".

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7526 Mar 5, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text> So are you saying it's your opinion that morons are more likely to be bad people. Are people fighting for David good people, or bad people.
They are morons.

Get it moron????

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7527 Mar 5, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>But now that Boney has admitted to putting his palmprint on the door frame when he was SO-O-O curious about what happened when he heard two gun shots and came in toward David Camm while he was trying to shoot him, I guess that speculation goes out the window. Henderson, referred to your "fun speculation" story in court, when talking about the gun in the sweatshirt, and the carpet fiber. Or does it just mean that the state will now have another story from Boney for the jury to have to choose from. Is there a chance of the state using too many of Boney's stories and the verdict could be overthrown, kind of like using too many women testifying against him. Does it ever get to a point where all those stories of Boney's are just a "crock of s@%#". Oh right, the police did call them a "COS".
Looks like you are jealous of Boney to me

Just saying

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#7528 Mar 5, 2013
What ya'll doin?
Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7529 Mar 5, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
What ya'll doin?
I'm stroking my pepper, that's a hot one!

Anyway Charles Boney walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says where in the hell did you get that at and the parrot says Africa.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#7530 Mar 5, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm stroking my pepper, that's a hot one!
Anyway Charles Boney walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says where in the hell did you get that at and the parrot says Africa.
Stroke alittle harder.....I hardly feel a thing...

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7531 Mar 6, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>But now that Boney has admitted to putting his palmprint on the door frame when he was SO-O-O curious about what happened when he heard two gun shots and came in toward David Camm while he was trying to shoot him, I guess that speculation goes out the window. Henderson, referred to your "fun speculation" story in court, when talking about the gun in the sweatshirt, and the carpet fiber. Or does it just mean that the state will now have another story from Boney for the jury to have to choose from. Is there a chance of the state using too many of Boney's stories and the verdict could be overthrown, kind of like using too many women testifying against him. Does it ever get to a point where all those stories of Boney's are just a "crock of s@%#". Oh right, the police did call them a "COS".
You are an idiot. You try to use Boney's stories to set Camm free but say they can't be used to convict.

The doctor called. The CT scan on your head came back negative.
Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7533 Mar 9, 2013
Any update on the McBoney house? Remember that one. LMFAOROTFHMN
Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7535 Mar 10, 2013
Seriously, after about 7000 post on this site the evidence comes down to a few things. 11 eye witnesses,a few drops of transfer blood or blood spatter, a 11 time convicted felon who was at the scence and lied, and a cheater of a husband. Weight the evidence just from that and Camm is innocent. Throw in the crooked prosecutors that tried to coerse a lab tech to lie and all the other corruption and you come up with not guilty. Doesn't mattter if you like Camm or not he got railroaded
Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7536 Mar 10, 2013
As much as I hate to say this even if Camm did do it he should of walked years ago. It was all the corrruption for a conviction

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7537 Mar 10, 2013
Didnt happen wrote:
Didnt Happen!
What?? That he has a head?? Or a brain??

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7538 Mar 10, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
As much as I hate to say this even if Camm did do it he should of walked years ago. It was all the corrruption for a conviction
Tell me

Do you cry yourself to sleep most nights?

Bet you do

Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7539 Mar 10, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me
Do you cry yourself to sleep most nights?
Bet you do
I usually doze off right after your sister gives me a good tugger and believe me your momma taught her well.
Have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha harper Thu smh 2
where's ROCK Jul 21 valeo 4
Tattoos Jul 20 Goo 1
Sellersburg Police (Sep '07) Jul 19 Go away 34
Review: A New Dawn Daycare Inc (Sep '11) Jul 19 God 4
bartending jobs??? Jul 12 Fotay 4
Suboxone Jul 12 subutextpatient 4

New Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance