Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

tnd

United States

#5332 Apr 21, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Over and over again it is DISGUSTING how you turn around what people say on here......no one trasshed the Camm Family.....We know David was a police officer for 10years...whooooopppppppeeeee! he was crooked and dishonest the whole 10 years....I'm sure you do like Lockhart and Mom and dad...they are your relatives DUH!!! we the people just don't like the way YOU.....give the Camm name a bad one YOU are the ugly white trash yo speak of in your posts.....No one in their right mind would be jealous of the Camm's or Lockharts...they have had to endure a lot for the past 12 years...no one is jealous okay...You are completely the worst person that could ever represent this family you make people think the Camms are just like you.....We all know that the brothers have in the past lived down in florida...around the same area you are from....how ironic...we also know that Donnie and Julie have yelled vial nasy things on the camara during the trials...they did apologize but when you represent them like you do.....it looks like they are all like you...nasty
I will be glad to say plenty of Truths about the Camms and also the Lockharts. It really made me mad when I went to court in Spencer County and they dissed me to my face. And also, what happened to the woman that was going to be a witness that was murdered this week in New Albany, IN? I called the jail in Vanderburgh County and the guards griped because of the "special way" they have to treat this idiot. To quote Frank Renn, "When you are guilty, you are guilty. We will go anywhere we have to go to get Justice done and David Camm convicted again." Then Myron's wife gets on the Free David Camm page and asks "why is David Camm even being tried again-Boney is guilty" I bet she'd like to prove Boney was guilty since Myron framed Boney. It was even a conflict for Myron to even speak to him since they are distant relatives. Also, this isn't even the beginning of it. They hacked my Facebook account, my phone, and you know the u USJC did? Got their IP, followed all their posts on both Facebook and also on here and now they are in some deep trouble. Kitty Liell even had one of her workers write Boney' and offer him $25,000.00 for his story-which he figured out his own self. Now she is being investigated her own self. Also, there was no Court order on the GPS tracking device put on Boney's vehicle. So THAT is another thing on Myron--Det. cleomons was off that day. Heck, Myron isn't even a detective. All he really is is a full blown trouble maker. Boney' had never even heard of him at all. So I guess that is another reason he deliberately lied on the lie detector test. We are planning a Justice Rally for Kim, Brad, and Jill Camm on May 3rd in New Albany, In. We don't have the time and date set yet. Some potential speakers would be Rep. Gregory Stumbo, Speaker of the House in Kentucky. Mr. Stumbo introduced Amanda's Bill in KY. Amanda Ross was shot 6 times in the head and killed in a gated area in Lexington, KY and Mr. Stumbo has also co-sponsored many bulling laws and cyberbullying laws in KY. Those are also nationwide. CS is Fl, I guess, but he/she could also have a proxy. The IP is through AOL--they can find out with the help of the Ag in Fl and also the Fl Governor and the USJC. I was one of four females that sit behind the Renns and Mr. Stein , who represents them to retain all the insurance money. Sam Lockhart glared at me and all the other bunch was no better. The squalling kid was related to waitin 4 justice that used to post on here--they got her IP. I complained to one of the baliffs and they went over there and told her to chill. She left but I don't think thye made her leave--you couldn't hear anything for that kid. She is paid by Sam Lockhart and so is the dunce blonde named Cindy.The Camms-Lockharts aren't going to continue to bully Kim's family--ENough is Enough. Is that date ok with you, Julia Let Mr. Stein know. Thx Philippians 4:13
camm supporter

Clermont, FL

#5333 Apr 22, 2012
tnd wrote:
<quoted text>I will be glad to say plenty of Truths about the Camms and also the Lockharts. It really made me mad when I went to court in Spencer County and they dissed me to my face. And also, what happened to the woman that was going to be a witness that was murdered this week in New Albany, IN? I called the jail in Vanderburgh County and the guards griped because of the "special way" they have to treat this idiot. To quote Frank Renn, "When you are guilty, you are guilty. We will go anywhere we have to go to get Justice done and David Camm convicted again." Then Myron's wife gets on the Free David Camm page and asks "why is David Camm even being tried again-Boney is guilty" I bet she'd like to prove Boney was guilty since Myron framed Boney. It was even a conflict for Myron to even speak to him since they are distant relatives. Also, this isn't even the beginning of it. They hacked my Facebook account, my phone, and you know the u USJC did? Got their IP, followed all their posts on both Facebook and also on here and now they are in some deep trouble. Kitty Liell even had one of her workers write Boney' and offer him $25,000.00 for his story-which he figured out his own self. Now she is being investigated her own self. Also, there was no Court order on the GPS tracking device put on Boney's vehicle. So THAT is another thing on Myron--Det. cleomons was off that day. Heck, Myron isn't even a detective. All he really is is a full blown trouble maker. Boney' had never even heard of him at all. So I guess that is another reason he deliberately lied on the lie detector test. We are planning a Justice Rally for Kim, Brad, and Jill Camm on May 3rd in New Albany, In. We don't have the time and date set yet. Some potential speakers would be Rep. Gregory Stumbo, Speaker of the House in Kentucky. Mr. Stumbo introduced Amanda's Bill in KY. Amanda Ross was shot 6 times in the head and killed in a gated area in Lexington, KY and Mr. Stumbo has also co-sponsored many bulling laws and cyberbullying laws in KY. Those are also nationwide. CS is Fl, I guess, but he/she could also have a proxy. The IP is through AOL--they can find out with the help of the Ag in Fl and also the Fl Governor and the USJC. I was one of four females that sit behind the Renns and Mr. Stein , who represents them to retain all the insurance money. Sam Lockhart glared at me and all the other bunch was no better. The squalling kid was related to waitin 4 justice that used to post on here--they got her IP. I complained to one of the baliffs and they went over there and told her to chill. She left but I don't think thye made her leave--you couldn't hear anything for that kid. She is paid by Sam Lockhart and so is the dunce blonde named Cindy.The Camms-Lockharts aren't going to continue to bully Kim's family--ENough is Enough. Is that date ok with you, Julia Let Mr. Stein know. Thx Philippians 4:13
thats sad; quoting from a Bible verse to justify speaking up for boney and speaking hatred against others....you can do all things through Him who gives you strength...really?...going on a witch hunt for pos boney and saying you are doing it in the name of the Lord?...unless of course your source of strength comes from satan, then i would agree that you can do all hateful things thru him who gives you strength

you, julia and the other boney lovers in here deserve each other...pathetic
camm supporter

Clermont, FL

#5334 Apr 22, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Over and over again it is DISGUSTING how you turn around what people say on here......no one trasshed the Camm Family.....We know David was a police officer for 10years...whooooopppppppeeeee! he was crooked and dishonest the whole 10 years....I'm sure you do like Lockhart and Mom and dad...they are your relatives DUH!!! we the people just don't like the way YOU.....give the Camm name a bad one YOU are the ugly white trash yo speak of in your posts.....No one in their right mind would be jealous of the Camm's or Lockharts...they have had to endure a lot for the past 12 years...no one is jealous okay...You are completely the worst person that could ever represent this family you make people think the Camms are just like you.....We all know that the brothers have in the past lived down in florida...around the same area you are from....how ironic...we also know that Donnie and Julie have yelled vial nasy things on the camara during the trials...they did apologize but when you represent them like you do.....it looks like they are all like you...nasty
yeah, i know how disgusting logic must be to you....i dont represent camm....i never even heard of him prior to watching 48 hours a few years ago...for all i know he's guilty as sin...it would be nice if he was convicted on actual evidence and not in a witch hunt led by the prosecutors and followed by the rabble like you
i know

Louisville, KY

#5335 Apr 23, 2012
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text> - GABS - Just curious how one gets in trouble for taking a survey, and for campaigning. Can you explain further. Were they doing it in the courtroom and that wasn't allowed? I know you have to be really careful how you act in the courtroom.
They did some campaigning for camm in booneville, In . To try and prove he wasn't guilty--guess those people didn't believe that. One turned herself in and Idk about the other one. I guess it isn't really illegal since it was in the town but if some of that jury was one of the ones visited, that would be illegal. I don't think they were in the courtroom and one could be kin to camm--not real sure. I know one told the Judge or someone-maybe this prosecutor. I don't guess you can do a survey to check and see if someone is guilty and try to convince others he isn't. It is ok to tell your story but one took it beyond that. The other one told the Judge and possibly this prosecutor but I don't think it was a crime--it is still being investigated. We were contacted by a research company not long ago about a murder case outside this state. If the Camm family knew about it, then it sure wasn't very smart. I guess Henderson knows it.
Luay

Louisville, KY

#5336 Apr 23, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
thats sad; quoting from a Bible verse to justify speaking up for boney and speaking hatred against others....you can do all things through Him who gives you strength...really?...going on a witch hunt for pos boney and saying you are doing it in the name of the Lord?...unless of course your source of strength comes from satan, then i would agree that you can do all hateful things thru him who gives you strength
Matthew 7:1. The truth is the truth. If you are guilty you are guilty. The C on your forehead must stand for Camm and coward.
Julia

Louisville, KY

#5337 Apr 23, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, i know how disgusting logic must be to you....i dont represent camm....i never even heard of him prior to watching 48 hours a few years ago...for all i know he's guilty as sin...it would be nice if he was convicted on actual evidence and not in a witch hunt led by the prosecutors and followed by the rabble like you
"For all i know he's guilty as sin"--glad u finally admitted he is guilty. He has BEEN convicted on actual evidence, stupid. The 48 Hours thing wasn't even right--they admitted that last week. Richard Schlessinger was just as dumb as a lot of other people. His stories do NOT have to be true--he only did what the Lockharts and Camms ask-things will be different this time. Camm isn't a witch-he is the DEVIL and possessed.
Julia

Louisville, KY

#5338 Apr 23, 2012
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text> Rockport is approx 20 miles E. of Evansville on the Ohio, can't get much farther south than that and still be in the state of In.
That wasn't even what that lawyer meant-he was talking about New Albany being Southern Indiana. Well, let Judge Dartt take it to Northern IN--he will sure get a lot more publicity there since they didn't like the dude at Michigan City either.Rockport would be Western IN or southwestern In. Let it stay right where it is. I doubt if that Judge is going to travel much for this case. He is probably already sick of it--bring the jury in from another place. Let Camm stay in Jail in Evansville, and let the jury come from somewhere else. Since the defense turned in 8 places for the Jury to come from when dartt said 5 for eachside I doubt that will impress him either. I will be just like Kim's father--we will go where it is and anywhere the Renns go the people will go too. As usual Sam Lockhart and his friends and political friends will try to control everythng. I think his political friends are about all out of office-he is the one that got Henderson to run. Sometimes you get what you want. Guess he wants the Lead Detective to quit too. It will never happen.I don't know why Camm has 3 attorneys this state is paying for. Boney' had one lawyer who was Sam's buddy-that was a conflict. I don't really know Boney' but he is a lot better person than camm. We are keeping an eye on him in that jail to see he doesn't get any favors like he did at Warrick county.
Julia

Louisville, KY

#5339 Apr 23, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I am glad we are all Christians and deserve each other. i am NOT a Boney' lover at all-don't know Boney'. This isn't his trial, in case ya haven't noticed. Not that you would know anything about the Bible at all, but we are doing this for Kim, Brad, and Jill and the RENNS, who never had any say in anything after Kim married warped baby molester camm. Justice for Kim, Brad, and Jill-not that you care about the victims. This reminds me of the Steve Nunn case-you guys act like camm is the victim. Camm is the murderer.
Julia

Louisville, KY

#5340 Apr 23, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution has to provide evidence that he killed his family, not that there was a very, very remote possibility that he could have, Dumbass. The more of your posts I read, the more obvious it is that you are even more clueless than the other members of the “Boney didn’t do it” crowd.
They have proven it twice and the third time will be the same way. We didn't say Boney' didn't do it by selling those guns--we did say boney' didn't kill the Camms. He had no motive.
Even Henderson never thought he was the trigger man. There is a very good possibility camm did it-the truth will come out this final time. Good riddance, David camm.
Just the Facts

Shelbyville, KY

#5341 Apr 24, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>They have proven it twice and the third time will be the same way. We didn't say Boney' didn't do it by selling those guns--we did say boney' didn't kill the Camms. He had no motive.
Even Henderson never thought he was the trigger man. There is a very good possibility camm did it-the truth will come out this final time. Good riddance, David camm.
In both trials, improper testimony was allowed which influenced the juries. Without this improper testimony, it’s very likely that Camm would not have been convicted. In the first trial, the jury was hung after several days of deliberation because several jurors were not convinced of his guilt even with the improper testimony. One juror said she would always have doubt of his guilt. The jury foreman for the second trial said they convicted Camm primarily because it was “clear” to the jury that Camm had molested Jill. He said the blood evidence was less convincing. If a juror from the first trial said she would always have doubts of his guilt and the jury foreman for the second trial said they based their guilty verdict on the disallowed molestation accusations, how can you maintain that the blood evidence alone is so compelling that it will surely result in another guilty verdict? How could you know what Boney’s motive was? Who says he planned to kill them when he went to the house? I hope you are right and the truth will come out in this trial.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#5342 Apr 24, 2012
i saw an old dateline the other day...about a 20 year old venice florida gal names denise amber lee...she had 2 babies...she lived in a typical florida community that got half developed and then got abandoned when the housing bubble burst...she lived in the sticks...

her husband told her one day 4 years ago to leave the windows open for some reason...in broad daylight some loser with no criminal record broke in took her and raped and killed her while the community frantically looked for her...to this day, based on what i see online, noone knows why he went to this remote location to find this lady and rape and kill her...the husband was lucky he was not lynched like camm as he admitted he told her to leave the windows open

many killers, like btk, pick out their victims in ways and for reasons we cannot understand because they are animals looking for prey....like charles boney would

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5343 Apr 24, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>They have proven it twice and the third time will be the same way. We didn't say Boney' didn't do it by selling those guns--we did say boney' didn't kill the Camms. He had no motive.
Henderson said he didn't know who killed who, he just knows Camm was there (after Boney's trial-WLKY). Guess he didn't want to say he thought Boney's jury got it wrong. Boney was just supposed to have delivered a gun. Some of Boney's jury must have thought he killed them all, because the last hold out said she was crying because she didn't want to have to convict a man of killing the kids when she didn't think there was enough evidence to prove it-(possibly) meaning others thought he did kill the kids too. Hey JfKF - where do I collect my payoff.. fly the spy.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5344 Apr 24, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't even what that lawyer meant-he was talking about New Albany being Southern Indiana. Well, let Judge Dartt take it to Northern IN--he will sure get a lot more publicity there since they didn't like the dude at Michigan City either.Rockport would be Western IN or southwestern In. Let it stay right where it is. I doubt if that Judge is going to travel much for this case. He is probably already sick of it--bring the jury in from another place. Let Camm stay in Jail in Evansville, and let the jury come from somewhere else. Since the defense turned in 8 places for the Jury to come from when dartt said 5 for eachside I doubt that will impress him either. I will be just like Kim's father--we will go where it is and anywhere the Renns go the people will go too. As usual Sam Lockhart and his friends and political friends will try to control everythng. I think his political friends are about all out of office-he is the one that got Henderson to run. Sometimes you get what you want. Guess he wants the Lead Detective to quit too. It will never happen.I don't know why Camm has 3 attorneys this state is paying for. Boney' had one lawyer who was Sam's buddy-that was a conflict. I don't really know Boney' but he is a lot better person than camm. We are keeping an eye on him in that jail to see he doesn't get any favors like he did at Warrick county.
- Regardless of whether Kammen meant Rockport or New Albany, they're both in Southern Indiana. I just thought it was a lame attempt for Hoosier fan to try to show Kammen was wrong and hoped he would do a bad job in the trial. We should hope he does a good job so if (or when) David is found guilty again, then we know he got a good defense. Much as I don't believe Englert can be so certain the blood is hvis, and the gsr didn't get on him at the scene - I can see how, once Owen convinces a jury the ballplayers are wrong, and that David left, it's pretty much over for David, because Englert has such a presence and can be very convincing.
truth will prevail

United States

#5345 Apr 25, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
In both trials, improper testimony was allowed which influenced the juries. Without this improper testimony, it’s very likely that Camm would not have been convicted. In the first trial, the jury was hung after several days of deliberation because several jurors were not convinced of his guilt even with the improper testimony. One juror said she would always have doubt of his guilt. The jury foreman for the second trial said they convicted Camm primarily because it was “clear” to the jury that Camm had molested Jill. He said the blood evidence was less convincing. If a juror from the first trial said she would always have doubts of his guilt and the jury foreman for the second trial said they based their guilty verdict on the disallowed molestation accusations, how can you maintain that the blood evidence alone is so compelling that it will surely result in another guilty verdict? How could you know what Boney’s motive was? Who says he planned to kill them when he went to the house? I hope you are right and the truth will come out in this trial.
To begin with, I don't know why a lot of the things happened that did happen. The second Jury foreman was a lawyer--he should never have been on that Jury. I do know what Boney's motive was--there wasn't one. He didn't kill Kim, Brad, and Jill at all-he never said he did but why he would ever try to cover for Camm beats me. Except they were both there. The blood evidence is very compelling IF you haven't been there--Go. He never planned to kill them at all-just sell the gun. That was what he did wrong twice--he was never even charged with that which was real stupid. If the one Juror in the first trial was not convinced then why would she ever vote yes--I would still be sitting there. That was a farce-with who knows who behind that. And Lynn Scamahorn, the woman that works for the ISP is a big joke and trust me she is BIG. I bet she was paid under the table since she waited for 5 years to say anything. The ISP would of protected her-she never said her life was in danger--just her job. I alos don't know why they are being so "Easy" on david camm. They can use 404B evidence in this trial--they just didn't in the second one. That goes to show that Henderson is also in on it--he flat out lied about a few things. I guess he cna just be an author since he does write books--wonder if he is the person that can't be found that wrote the Karen Sypher story? He sux. He should be disbarred and since some of those emails were sent to his wife who is a doctor they are both far from professional. I didn't attend the first trial but Kenna did and she didn't see anything wrong with the testimony. 404b was allowed--the ISC court ruled it as being character assasination but that is where some of lockhart's payoffs come from. The USJC knows that. He also pays little except to family and a bunch of Mexicans work there some of which camm had arrested--they aren't even legal. Camm mentioned that to Detective Gibson and also to Lead Detective Sean Clemons--said one of them could have it in for him due to drugs but would never give a name. It is very strange that Sgt. Myron Wilkerson keeps on suing all these people and put himself (with their help) over the narcotics divison. What a big liar, hoax, and narc. Hope he loses his job--wasn't so smart of him to even talk to Boney'. I am very anxious to see Boney take the stand. Kammen and company or camm won't confuse him-he told the US ATTY several things including the AG from In wasn't doing his job right. We will see. And 48 hours was also paid off--this seems to be a never ending drama. Maybe if Camm walks someone will put a bullet in his head and the nightmare will be over for the Renns and Karems.
WKTL

United States

#5346 Apr 25, 2012
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Henderson said he didn't know who killed who, he just knows Camm was there (after Boney's trial-WLKY). Guess he didn't want to say he thought Boney's jury got it wrong. Boney was just supposed to have delivered a gun. Some of Boney's jury must have thought he killed them all, because the last hold out said she was crying because she didn't want to have to convict a man of killing the kids when she didn't think there was enough evidence to prove it-(possibly) meaning others thought he did kill the kids too. Hey JfKF - where do I collect my payoff.. fly the spy.
Try the cops-they do have a reward now. I don't think anyone else had one. The lockharts and camms only had something for anyone that could set David free--not new evidence. Now they are even saying that fingerprints are a science and not correct so does that mean Boney was never there. I will tell you this-the media needs to be banned from this trial. All except the lady from WDRB was lying or stretched the truth. This Judge needs to restrict what media he even allows in. If this was a closed trial there would be less problems. The media is always biased. Gonna be interesting to see how things go without the man from Wave 3-wonder what happened to his book Someone said he got fired over this book and the fact that lockhart griped about what all he did report. he had a funny name but I don't know it. He went to Fl and got fired there too-not sure why.
WKTL

United States

#5347 Apr 25, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
i saw an old dateline the other day...about a 20 year old venice florida gal names denise amber lee...she had 2 babies...she lived in a typical florida community that got half developed and then got abandoned when the housing bubble burst...she lived in the sticks...
her husband told her one day 4 years ago to leave the windows open for some reason...in broad daylight some loser with no criminal record broke in took her and raped and killed her while the community frantically looked for her...to this day, based on what i see online, noone knows why he went to this remote location to find this lady and rape and kill her...the husband was lucky he was not lynched like camm as he admitted he told her to leave the windows open
many killers, like btk, pick out their victims in ways and for reasons we cannot understand because they are animals looking for prey....like charles boney would
Boney had a prior criminal record. I am glad camm has been lynched as you call it since he is guilty. He is the one with no prior criminal record. Camm probably did this too or had something to do with it. Dateline is so outdated I hope you don't take it serious. It doesn't make any sense to me for any man to tell his wife to leave a window open though. I wonder if Casey Anthony thinks Camm is dateable should he walk.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#5348 Apr 25, 2012
WKTL wrote:
<quoted text>Boney had a prior criminal record. I am glad camm has been lynched as you call it since he is guilty. He is the one with no prior criminal record. Camm probably did this too or had something to do with it. Dateline is so outdated I hope you don't take it serious. It doesn't make any sense to me for any man to tell his wife to leave a window open though. I wonder if Casey Anthony thinks Camm is dateable should he walk.
had you been following the thread in here you might have realized that there has been alot of discussion about why would boney be on the musty old country road neighborhood of david camm unless camm put him up to it; i mentioned the no criminal record thing to show that an animal like the guy in that case will do what animals do and its possible for noone to see him coming or understand at all why he did it; but unlike camm king had become a complete loser who's whole life had fallen apart...all indications are that camm's life was never better at the time of the killings

your other comment shows that perhaps you do not know that another man, boney, has been convicted of the 3 murders, and camm was found innocent of conspiring with him...so it would be nice if they could come up with a believable link between boney and camm before they lynch him again
Just the Facts

Shelbyville, KY

#5349 Apr 25, 2012
truth will prevail wrote:
<quoted text>To begin with, I don't know why a lot of the things happened that did happen. The second Jury foreman was a lawyer--he should never have been on that Jury. I do know what Boney's motive was--there wasn't one. He didn't kill Kim, Brad, and Jill at all-he never said he did but why he would ever try to cover for Camm beats me. Except they were both there. The blood evidence is very compelling IF you haven't been there--Go. He never planned to kill them at all-just sell the gun. That was what he did wrong twice--he was never even charged with that which was real stupid. If the one Juror in the first trial was not convinced then why would she ever vote yes--I would still be sitting there. That was a farce-with who knows who behind that. And Lynn Scamahorn, the woman that works for the ISP is a big joke and trust me she is BIG. I bet she was paid under the table since she waited for 5 years to say anything. The ISP would of protected her-she never said her life was in danger--just her job. I alos don't know why they are being so "Easy" on david camm. They can use 404B evidence in this trial--they just didn't in the second one. That goes to show that Henderson is also in on it--he flat out lied about a few things. I guess he cna just be an author since he does write books--wonder if he is the person that can't be found that wrote the Karen Sypher story? He sux. He should be disbarred and since some of those emails were sent to his wife who is a doctor they are both far from professional. I didn't attend the first trial but Kenna did and she didn't see anything wrong with the testimony. 404b was allowed--the ISC court ruled it as being character assasination but that is where some of lockhart's payoffs come from. The USJC knows that. He also pays little except to family and a bunch of Mexicans work there some of which camm had arrested--they aren't even legal. Camm mentioned that to Detective Gibson and also to Lead Detective Sean Clemons--said one of them could have it in for him due to drugs but would never give a name. It is very strange that Sgt. Myron Wilkerson keeps on suing all these people and put himself (with their help) over the narcotics divison. What a big liar, hoax, and narc. Hope he loses his job--wasn't so smart of him to even talk to Boney'. I am very anxious to see Boney take the stand. Kammen and company or camm won't confuse him-he told the US ATTY several things including the AG from In wasn't doing his job right. We will see. And 48 hours was also paid off--this seems to be a never ending drama. Maybe if Camm walks someone will put a bullet in his head and the nightmare will be over for the Renns and Karems.
You may not understand what motive Boney would have because you don’t think like Boney. I don’t understand why someone would approach a stranger, push her down, punch her in the face and steal one shoe either, but obviously Boney had a motive to do it repeatedly. Some people get a “rush” out of taking extreme chances. Maybe Boney is one of those people. You seem to believe that everyone’s in a conspiracy against Boney. Do you realize how unlikely that is?
janie

Louisville, KY

#5350 Apr 26, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
had you been following the thread in here you might have realized that there has been alot of discussion about why would boney be on the musty old country road neighborhood of david camm unless camm put him up to it; i mentioned the no criminal record thing to show that an animal like the guy in that case will do what animals do and its possible for noone to see him coming or understand at all why he did it; but unlike camm king had become a complete loser who's whole life had fallen apart...all indications are that camm's life was never better at the time of the killings
your other comment shows that perhaps you do not know that another man, boney, has been convicted of the 3 murders, and camm was found innocent of conspiring with him...so it would be nice if they could come up with a believable link between boney and camm before they lynch him again
Make that "FRAMED" for three murders-u forgot about Myron framing Boney. THIS case is ALL David Camm's just like he wanted. It isn't a Conspiracy, Dunce Danny--it is a frame up. It would be a great Justice if the Cabinet finds out about this whole hoax-I think I will call them. The lie detector test was even framed--they did it in Louisville, KY but Det. Clemons isn't a part of it. I would love to lynch you-you arrogant insurance scammer.
Cindy

Louisville, KY

#5351 Apr 26, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not understand what motive Boney would have because you don’t think like Boney. I don’t understand why someone would approach a stranger, push her down, punch her in the face and steal one shoe either, but obviously Boney had a motive to do it repeatedly. Some people get a “rush” out of taking extreme chances. Maybe Boney is one of those people. You seem to believe that everyone’s in a conspiracy against Boney. Do you realize how unlikely that is?
How would you know some peeps get a rush out of doing things????? That kinda sounds like 1st hand experience there, JTF. To begin with, Camm studied Boney's history and past-he shoved her down, punched her in the face and hit her--why did Camm not want to do the rape test kit? He was scared to but good old uncle sam made him do that--he wasn't even charged with that--that is how Camm thinks. NOT everyone-just MW, SB, KH, and SO-figure that out, Julie but it'll take ya a long time. The conspiracy against Boney' is a frame up. And yes, Camm is involved. WHY doesn't he take a lie detector test, make that stipulatory lie detector test. I bet the Judge keeps this case right there in Rockport, IN. Why not Bring in a jury from anywhere he wants to--we can always travel but there isn't any sense in it. NO one in the camm and lockhart families give a flip about Kim, Brad, and Jill. 3 times Guilty is a strike out. Hope you and your brother Camm sit in prison together since you LIED for him on the witness stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone 17 hr John Galt 3
GREG BUSH Warning to anyone who knows him (Dec '10) Thu buddy1269 5
First Christian Church pastor arrested Jun 20 Yuck 6
Pillsbury Plant Jun 19 Doughboy 1
Sexual pleasures Jun 17 Smelly Cat 11
Josh Whittenberg Jun 15 wow 4
theaterx Jun 12 thats a maybe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Albany Mortgages