Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Just the Facts

Shelbyville, KY

#5312 Apr 18, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> Not one says he didn't. I have explained this over and over and over. You are too stupid to get it.
<quoted text> None can say with absolute uncertainty. That doesn't mean anything.
<quoted text> Yes I do and you seem to think trasferring french fries from one deep fryer to another equates to spatter and transfer evidence. If by lazy dipshit you mean that I have better things to do that rehash court proceedings that have already been done twice, you're right. Maybe your kids would come see you every once in a while if you stopped obsessing over some psychopath. I might be lazy, but that's a choice. You are stupid. There is no fix for that.
The prosecution has to provide evidence that he killed his family, not that there was a very, very remote possibility that he could have, Dumbass. The more of your posts I read, the more obvious it is that you are even more clueless than the other members of the “Boney didn’t do it” crowd.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#5313 Apr 18, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> Hypocrite.
<quoted text> And thank you for downplaying what really happened on behalf of Camm.
<quoted text> Actually he was a state trooper, highway patrol, he gave out speeding tickets to those that wouldn't put out to him. The unions don't allow for him to be terminated for 'not helping'.
<quoted text> Probably? You don't seem so sure about your own arguement. Then again you're a dumbass so that makes sense.
i thought all you camm haters said dave was a swat team member and a great marksman so he could shoot his family with such good shots from 4 feet away...so do they have swat team members handing out tickets in indiana?
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#5314 Apr 18, 2012
anybody who hears what happens in court today please update us in here
Just the Facts

Shelbyville, KY

#5315 Apr 18, 2012
Justice for Kims family wrote:
<quoted text>To begin with, you misspelled three words. And Boneyy's Babes are NOT all women-I am a man. Want me to prove it? You claim to be neutral but you get on here and act like a full blown idiot. There is no such word as delusionary--it is delusional Kinda of like you, CS, and fly who is also a spy from Warrick county.And btw, Governor Daniels office just said he'd be glad to NOT pardon David Camm-it was rumored he would. Now the President is in it. Thank GOD for Tracey and her pull. Camm will NOT walk free. Prayers for Stan Levco, Judge Jonathan Dartt and thx to Charles Darnell Boney' who just put his statements in writing.
I apologize for the misspellings. I haven’t noticed you proofing any of your fellow “Babe’s” posts. You should though, there’s some atrocious spelling in them. I do want you to prove you’re a man, I don’t believe it. I don’t claim to be neutral on the facts of the case; I don’t believe the prosecution has met its burden of proof. I am neutral as it relates to Camm and his family. I don’t know them. How did you figure out that fly is a spy? The president of the United States? Tracey’s “pull” is a bunch of made up BS. Boney has put many previous statements in writing, so what. If you think his statement will be allowed in the trial without him taking the stand you are totally clueless.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#5316 Apr 18, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution has to provide evidence that he killed his family, not that there was a very, very remote possibility that he could have, Dumbass.
You are a dumbass that just can't accept the fact that the blood spatter, brain matter and other PHYSICAL evidence outweighs your stupid theories and weak attempts at deflection. You try to discount actual evidence by introducing hypothesis. You are not an expert in anything yet you play one on Topix. You call yourself Just The Facts, but NEVER produce any facts. The fact that you call anyone a dumbass is the very definition of hypocrisy.
The more of your posts I read, the more obvious it is that you are even more clueless than the other members of the “Boney didn’t do it” crowd.
Then don't read them sunshine. I do apologize if I accidentally gave you the impression that your opinion of me matters. It does not.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#5317 Apr 18, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought all you camm haters said dave was a swat team member and a great marksman so he could shoot his family with such good shots from 4 feet away...so do they have swat team members handing out tickets in indiana?
Find where I said that moron.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#5318 Apr 18, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for the misspellings. I haven’t noticed you proofing any of your fellow “Babe’s” posts. You should though, there’s some atrocious spelling in them. I do want you to prove you’re a man, I don’t believe it. I don’t claim to be neutral on the facts of the case; I don’t believe the prosecution has met its burden of proof. I am neutral as it relates to Camm and his family. I don’t know them. How did you figure out that fly is a spy? The president of the United States? Tracey’s “pull” is a bunch of made up BS. Boney has put many previous statements in writing, so what. If you think his statement will be allowed in the trial without him taking the stand you are totally clueless.
If David Camm has a sister it has to be you. You are on here asking some guy to show you his manhood? Do you have no shame lady?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#5319 Apr 18, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
anybody who hears what happens in court today please update us in here
Yeah, keep getting your updates here dumbass.

I have an update for you. David Camm is still in prison where he belongs.
Just the Facts

Shelbyville, KY

#5320 Apr 18, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> You are a dumbass that just can't accept the fact that the blood spatter, brain matter and other PHYSICAL evidence outweighs your stupid theories and weak attempts at deflection. You try to discount actual evidence by introducing hypothesis. You are not an expert in anything yet you play one on Topix. You call yourself Just The Facts, but NEVER produce any facts. The fact that you call anyone a dumbass is the very definition of hypocrisy.
<quoted text> Then don't read them sunshine. I do apologize if I accidentally gave you the impression that your opinion of me matters. It does not.
The “actual evidence” is the same for both sides dipshit.
Julia

Lexington, KY

#5321 Apr 18, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the reason you shouldn't think......you don't have a brain so it's impossible......David Camm was a great marksman he was also a womanizer...self absorbed stud muffin wanna be.....horrible husband.....he was a jackass too....a lot like you.......You are never going to be able to get around this evidence Mr. Disorder...it won't work because it is what it is.

GSR, Blood Spatter, Blood Splatter, and Brain Matter

love what XISatan said.....you think you are an expert but your not you just play one on topix.......oh stop it Satan....that is just to much....that is some funny stuff now....I think they say
"2-shay B-otch"....

Justice for Kim, Brad and Jill
Julia

Lexington, KY

#5322 Apr 18, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
If David Camm has a sister it has to be you. You are on here asking some guy to show you his manhood? Do you have no shame lady?
He does have a sister.... a very angry sister.... I think she lives in Louisville too....hummmm how ironic! I'm sure none of the relatives of David Camm frequent topix now.......(cough cough....wink wink)
hoosier fan

United States

#5323 Apr 18, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>He does have a sister.... a very angry sister.... I think she lives in Louisville too....hummmm how ironic! I'm sure none of the relatives of David Camm frequent topix now.......(cough cough....wink wink)
Wasn't the sister the one who told him, or he said told him he needed to call Kim's job the next morning. Does she live in Louisville? I always thought it sounded odd considering he didn't even go see Kim's family. It looks like all of them would have been together. When someone gets murdered like that all the families usually get together. They just left The Renns and Karems all by their self. I think David Camm even premeditated all of it. Down to the timing-he was the only one that knew what time Kim would be home. I bet this trial gets dirty-I don't know why they want it in Northern Indiana-prolly to make Kim's family spend money for traveling they don't even have. Mr. Renn looked bad on tv--at least Levco didn't let Camm out. If he gets out someone will kill him if he isn't careful. I don't think the state should have spent the money to transport him to this hearing. He has wasted enough money already. I guess now that Floyd County has the money to prosecute him with the $2.7 million he thinks he will sue them for that. It seems like Judge Dartt wants to be fair about it as well as Mr. Levco. I didn't hear him even say a lot.What made the new Defense attorney think Rockport IN was southern In? THAT is Western Indiana--he doesn't seem to know how to tell directions. Sure hope he is this bad in the trial. Justice for Kim, Brad, and Jill.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#5324 Apr 19, 2012
hoosier fan wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't the sister the one who told him, or he said told him he needed to call Kim's job the next morning. Does she live in Louisville? I always thought it sounded odd considering he didn't even go see Kim's family. It looks like all of them would have been together. When someone gets murdered like that all the families usually get together. They just left The Renns and Karems all by their self. I think David Camm even premeditated all of it. Down to the timing-he was the only one that knew what time Kim would be home. I bet this trial gets dirty-I don't know why they want it in Northern Indiana-prolly to make Kim's family spend money for traveling they don't even have. Mr. Renn looked bad on tv--at least Levco didn't let Camm out. If he gets out someone will kill him if he isn't careful. I don't think the state should have spent the money to transport him to this hearing. He has wasted enough money already. I guess now that Floyd County has the money to prosecute him with the $2.7 million he thinks he will sue them for that. It seems like Judge Dartt wants to be fair about it as well as Mr. Levco. I didn't hear him even say a lot.What made the new Defense attorney think Rockport IN was southern In? THAT is Western Indiana--he doesn't seem to know how to tell directions. Sure hope he is this bad in the trial. Justice for Kim, Brad, and Jill.
over and over again, it is interesting how camm hater has to attack camms family like they are all totally worthless horrible people...camm himself was a 10 year veteran of the police department; a swat team member; camm's mom and dad seem like very nice country folk to me from the little i've seen of them; sam lockhart is a highly respected business owner in that area; the lockharts i believe started the church where david played bball on that fateful night; his sister seems like an upstanding person; according to what has been said in here, his brother may have had some indiscretions in his day and certainly david did as well

but to take on his whole family like they are nothing but murderous white trash is so ridiculous and exposes the prejudice against and, I guess, jealousy against this family in that area

i mean really dude...his lawyers being temporarily directionally challenged about western/northern/southern indiana - does that mean camm is guilty cuz his lawyer misspoke?

prove that camm and boney conspired together and i will give a rats ass what you think
Julia

Jeffersonville, IN

#5325 Apr 19, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
over and over again, it is interesting how camm hater has to attack camms family like they are all totally worthless horrible people...camm himself was a 10 year veteran of the police department; a swat team member; camm's mom and dad seem like very nice country folk to me from the little i've seen of them; sam lockhart is a highly respected business owner in that area; the lockharts i believe started the church where david played bball on that fateful night; his sister seems like an upstanding person; according to what has been said in here, his brother may have had some indiscretions in his day and certainly david did as well
but to take on his whole family like they are nothing but murderous white trash is so ridiculous and exposes the prejudice against and, I guess, jealousy against this family in that area
i mean really dude...his lawyers being temporarily directionally challenged about western/northern/southern indiana - does that mean camm is guilty cuz his lawyer misspoke?
prove that camm and boney conspired together and i will give a rats ass what you think
Over and over again it is DISGUSTING how you turn around what people say on here......no one trasshed the Camm Family.....We know David was a police officer for 10years...whooooopppppppeeeee! he was crooked and dishonest the whole 10 years....I'm sure you do like Lockhart and Mom and dad...they are your relatives DUH!!! we the people just don't like the way YOU.....give the Camm name a bad one YOU are the ugly white trash yo speak of in your posts.....No one in their right mind would be jealous of the Camm's or Lockharts...they have had to endure a lot for the past 12 years...no one is jealous okay...You are completely the worst person that could ever represent this family you make people think the Camms are just like you.....We all know that the brothers have in the past lived down in florida...around the same area you are from....how ironic...we also know that Donnie and Julie have yelled vial nasy things on the camara during the trials...they did apologize but when you represent them like you do.....it looks like they are all like you...nasty
Julia

Jeffersonville, IN

#5326 Apr 19, 2012
Please come up for the trial Camm disorder Please.....wear a t-shirt that says Camm Disorder, so that I can pick you out in the crowd and laugh and shake my head.....Coward

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#5327 Apr 19, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
The “actual evidence” is the same for both sides dipshit.
Which is exactly why he is in prison dumbass.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#5328 Apr 19, 2012
Julia wrote:
Please come up for the trial Camm disorder Please.....wear a t-shirt that says Camm Disorder, so that I can pick you out in the crowd and laugh and shake my head.....Coward
He won't have to wear a special shirt. He will be the one licking all the windows picking his nose.

Well, that will be him or JTF.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5329 Apr 19, 2012
hoosier fan wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't the sister the one who told him, or he said told him he needed to call Kim's job the next morning. Does she live in Louisville? I always thought it sounded odd considering he didn't even go see Kim's family. It looks like all of them would have been together. When someone gets murdered like that all the families usually get together. They just left The Renns and Karems all by their self. I think David Camm even premeditated all of it. Down to the timing-he was the only one that knew what time Kim would be home. I bet this trial gets dirty-I don't know why they want it in Northern Indiana-prolly to make Kim's family spend money for traveling they don't even have. Mr. Renn looked bad on tv--at least Levco didn't let Camm out. If he gets out someone will kill him if he isn't careful. I don't think the state should have spent the money to transport him to this hearing. He has wasted enough money already. I guess now that Floyd County has the money to prosecute him with the $2.7 million he thinks he will sue them for that. It seems like Judge Dartt wants to be fair about it as well as Mr. Levco. I didn't hear him even say a lot.What made the new Defense attorney think Rockport IN was southern In? THAT is Western Indiana--he doesn't seem to know how to tell directions. Sure hope he is this bad in the trial. Justice for Kim, Brad, and Jill.
Rockport is approx 20 miles E. of Evansville on the Ohio, can't get much farther south than that and still be in the state of In.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#5330 Apr 20, 2012
Julia wrote:
and you wear your "cant choose between satan and boney cuz i'm in love withem both" teeshirt

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#5331 Apr 20, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
and you wear your "cant choose between satan and boney cuz i'm in love withem both" teeshirt
Proof that you don't need to wear a special shirt. I'm sure you will stand out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theatre X (Mar '11) 18 hr Hawtwife 103
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Wed spotcred 28
Looking for hook ups Aug 22 What 3
Baptist health plex now Flex Fit Aug 18 Chandler 1
Suicides in Sellersburg IN (Jun '06) Aug 10 Tired of ignorant... 12
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) Aug 9 frog 195
News Crime 31 mins ago 3:35 p.m.Man found dead in PR... Aug 6 Dude 1

New Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance