Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8247 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#4943 Mar 19, 2012
Does Boney Have A Website wrote:
I keep hearing about Boney having a website and helping people. Is this true or not and where can I find it? I'd like to know what he's said.
We don't have the website yet. It is on Topix-we are not from here. He is building a website
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#4945 Mar 19, 2012
I keep hearing about Boney having a website and helping people. Is this true or not and where can I find it? I'd like to know what he's said.
You are also known as camm supporter-stay on your own website. My detective figured you out.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#4946 Mar 19, 2012
truthbetold42 wrote:
<quoted text>Come over to Boney's page-we could car less about these people We retained another attorney today, Julia. Justice for Kim, Brad, and Jill.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/new-albany-in... here is the link to his page-we are working on a website-the Renns and Karems need closure. He will support the Shanda Sharer Fund which is hurting for money.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#4947 Mar 20, 2012
julia wrote:
So true IXSatanXI...... I felt like screaming "Get the Raid" the Camm cockraoch is loose!
I am sure "Camm Supporter" is proud of itself for being a bully behind his computer screen........
"bench donaters" You bad bench donater people lol!...this could drive someone donuts!
First of all does anyone see anywhere in Melainie's post where she says she "hates the Camm's because they are bad bench donaters.......(oh yeah, BTW Camm Disorder,it's Donator.....)
Your pettiness....way far exceeds anyone on any topix board worldwide...you are the poster child for pettiness, among other things.
Justice for Kim, Brad and Jill
That idiot isn't smart enough to bully anybody.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4948 Mar 20, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
There seems to be a new, nuttier-than-ever contingent on here today. I think we’re tapped into the mother lode of Boney apologists. I hope you’ve ordered a new batch of Boney teddy bears, the market’s up!
You no read so good do you seniorita?
Just the Facts

Shelbyville, KY

#4949 Mar 20, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You no read so good do you seniorita?
This must be an exciting day for you with the advent of the new “Boney’s Babes” discussion board. Now you have a place to discuss all the many ways Boney has been mistreated and misrepresented with all your pals. Have you also started posting asTruthbetold4 ? I see a lot of similarities in your posts.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4950 Mar 20, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be an exciting day for you with the advent of the new “Boney’s Babes” discussion board. Now you have a place to discuss all the many ways Boney has been mistreated and misrepresented with all your pals.
Please show where I have ever defended Boney. Go ahead dumdum I will wait.
Have you also started posting asTruthbetold4 ? I see a lot of similarities in your posts.
Do I strike you as someone who doesn't want credit for his own comments? You are seriously getting dumber every day.
Janet

Louisville, KY

#4951 Mar 20, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is bullying someone let me know. THAT is against the law and Kentucky is number 1 on bully laws. You can say what you like-it is a free country but Jack Conway, the AG can get his IP and charge him.
Janet

Louisville, KY

#4953 Mar 20, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I filed a complaint on Jack Conway's website. He has tried to shut down Topix but due to freedom of speech and the First Amendment he can't. I guess Jack will look at it and see what he thinks. It all starts in his office but since it is communication it is a Federal charge.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4954 Mar 20, 2012
Janet wrote:
<quoted text>I filed a complaint on Jack Conway's website. He has tried to shut down Topix but due to freedom of speech and the First Amendment he can't. I guess Jack will look at it and see what he thinks. It all starts in his office but since it is communication it is a Federal charge.
We really do not care. Like I said, he isn't smart enough to bully anybody. He may be an idiot but he has a right to be an idiot.
Just the Facts

Shelbyville, KY

#4955 Mar 20, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> Please show where I have ever defended Boney. Go ahead dumdum I will wait.
<quoted text> Do I strike you as someone who doesn't want credit for his own comments? You are seriously getting dumber every day.
Just messing with ya. You need a little thicker skin. You like to dish it out, looks like you could take.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4956 Mar 20, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Just messing with ya. You need a little thicker skin. You like to dish it out, looks like you could take.
Ah gotcha.
Janet

Louisville, KY

#4957 Mar 20, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah gotcha.
Mr. Conway says it is bullying, He is calling another state and that makes it a federal charge.
Janet

Louisville, KY

#4958 Mar 20, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
http://ag.ky.gov/cybersafety/cyberbullying.ht... enough said-it is definitely cyberbullying. They just go on and on. Jack COnway and the Connecticut Attorney General are 2 that tried to shut down Topix. He couldn't do it due to freedom of Speech and the First Amendment. He did get it where you no longer have to pay $19.99 a comment to get it removed. It starts in his office since it is KY but due to the other party being in another state, it goes to a federal charge. And, he has the Court Order and the IP--that is how Jack is. Ky is Number 1 on Bullying.
Julia

Louisville, KY

#4959 Mar 20, 2012
It isn't any of your business what he has said. He said on the Ben Jackey interview in 2009 he was sorry. He has gone on with his life--he now works with other inmates. Look at the Ben Jackey interview.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4960 Mar 20, 2012
Janet wrote:
<quoted text>
http://ag.ky.gov/cybersafety/cyberbullying.ht... enough said-it is definitely cyberbullying. They just go on and on. Jack COnway and the Connecticut Attorney General are 2 that tried to shut down Topix. He couldn't do it due to freedom of Speech and the First Amendment. He did get it where you no longer have to pay $19.99 a comment to get it removed. It starts in his office since it is KY but due to the other party being in another state, it goes to a federal charge. And, he has the Court Order and the IP--that is how Jack is. Ky is Number 1 on Bullying.
Good grief, it is not bullying. Like I said, camm supporter is an idiot, but it's his right to be an idiot if he wants to be. If you don't like what he says, don't come here. It is really that simple.
Just the Facts

Shelbyville, KY

#4961 Mar 20, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, it is not bullying. Like I said, camm supporter is an idiot, but it's his right to be an idiot if he wants to be. If you don't like what he says, don't come here. It is really that simple.
Oh no! Now you're bullying Janet. You're in big trouble!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4962 Mar 20, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! Now you're bullying Janet. You're in big trouble!
Yeah, and defending camm jocksupporter. I'm pretty sure this is one of the seven signs but I will have to text Jesus to be sure.

For the record I have been reported to every website and government agency that allows reporting. I have one person that I am pretty sure reported me to the DMV.
Just the Facts

Shelbyville, KY

#4963 Mar 20, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and defending camm jocksupporter. I'm pretty sure this is one of the seven signs but I will have to text Jesus to be sure.
For the record I have been reported to every website and government agency that allows reporting. I have one person that I am pretty sure reported me to the DMV.
No good deed goes unpunished. It seems the posters lately have taken a decided turn for the ignorant.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#4964 Mar 20, 2012
Janet wrote:
<quoted text>I filed a complaint on Jack Conway's website. He has tried to shut down Topix but due to freedom of speech and the First Amendment he can't. I guess Jack will look at it and see what he thinks. It all starts in his office but since it is communication it is a Federal charge.
that's hilarious...you're accusing someone of bullying with no facts to back it up and stating that the state of kentucky will prosecute for it....pot meet kettle...you are bullying with threats to have jtf arrested if he does not shut up and do what you like...

good luck with that you loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal trainer 17 hr Looking 1
magenn mangels (Dec '15) Wed Seetothenow 10
New Albany Music Thread (Oct '12) Jan 18 Musikologist 13
Ted Cobb Jan 16 Gobble 1
Leah Hodges (Aug '13) Jan 16 Her big brother 4
Allison E. Rickard Jan 15 ruse3 1
Noshylla tinsley Jan 13 Milbyfamily 1

New Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance