Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Kathy T

Louisville, KY

#3483 Sep 27, 2011
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
that is too simplistic sue...the blood spatter evidence is hardly conclusive in this case..4 to 8 microscopic dots that allegedly prove he killed his family...i dont buy it when you combine it with the alibi witnesses, the lack of proof of a conspiracy and the vast difference in the character of boney and camm...someone in the investigation told you this? you mean someone who botched the investigation and let boney go free for several years? not exactly persuasive that someone involved in the investigation has too much pride to admit that they might have got the wrong guy lo these 11 years now
Thank you. CS. Very well stated. WHO is the someone in the investigation here? I smell a rat-phishing perhaps Or a Troll?? If you can't state your PERSON who told ya in this forum you need to get off here. MY FACTS are based on FACTS and I INclude names-even my own name. The entire investigation was botched-also WHY did the ISP and Stan Faith remove the Bronco from the crime before the so called blood expert witness arrived? If I reall correctly, Robert Stites also found bleach, which was never there. HVIS above the door? That was also wrong. And this was his first case ever. Stan Faith called A FRIEND he knew and used before because he was intent on prosecuting David Camm from Day One. Also, what did Lynn Scamahorn say in her emotional testimony? Faith called her in his office and told her she'd lost her job IF she didn't find Dave's DNA on that shirt. Jill's hair was long and think and her head was bent over. According to the one guy who testified, blood transfer may appear to look like HVIS IF the hair is long and brushed against it since it wouldn't stick up like my hair would. Most likely , the blood is blood transfer when dave reached across Jill, touched her head and got Brad out. Put water or something on long hair and it will not transfer like like normal blood transfer when the hair is long. It will look like HVIS. And you can also use some of those spray colors to do that with and if they are wet it will appear to look like HVIS. But, Since Bill was shot up close, had it been HVIS it would have been all over the shirt-not 4-8 spots. I have done it just to see what it looks like since I finally decided it is transfer. The majority of the blood experts said it was transfer.Case closed!
Kathy T

Louisville, KY

#3484 Sep 27, 2011
Sorry, I meant Jill-not Bill. I get tired of these people on here who can't say who told them what. Most likely it is either Stan Faith or Henderson "phishing" on here.
kathy travis

Louisville, KY

#3485 Sep 28, 2011
sPECIAL PRAYERS TO THE CAMM/LOCKHART AND RENN FAMILIES. IT HAS BEEN 11 YEARS AGO TODAY THAT KIM, BRAD, AND JILL WERE GUNNED DOWN IN COLD BLOOD. CHARLESS DARNELL BONEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE DEATH PENALTY-WHY DIDN'T THEY EVEN SEEK IT?
fly007

Newburgh, IN

#3486 Sep 28, 2011
Is the study of blood spatter still considered 'junk science', as the defense stated -and if so, why is it allowed at trial. Is real trial so different from 'CSI' as far as blood spatter goes - I know blood spatter testimony is commonly used in those shows.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#3487 Sep 28, 2011
fly007 wrote:
Is the study of blood spatter still considered 'junk science', as the defense stated -and if so, why is it allowed at trial. Is real trial so different from 'CSI' as far as blood spatter goes - I know blood spatter testimony is commonly used in those shows.
and dont tell Dexter its junk science...just sayin

i'm not sure its junk science, but it aint as good as dna...its a worthwhile investigative tool...unfortunately the hendersons of the world want to treat it like its as perfect a science as dna and it just aint that accurate or worthwhile as dna... on 48 hours henderson says if the blood spatter expert is right the alibi witnesses are wrong....but the blood spatter does not tell the story that well or conclusively, so henderson is totally misusing it...unfortunately when you hate camm and you are on a jury and an "expert" says "its consistent" with hvis then you believe it is that...but its also "consistent" with transfer and there is no way you can tell me that whether its transfer or hvis is anything other than pure guesswork when it comes to the 4-8 microscopic dots on his shirt
Just the Facts

Shelbyville, KY

#3488 Sep 28, 2011
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not sure its junk science, but it aint as good as dna...its a worthwhile investigative tool...unfortunately the hendersons of the world want to treat it like its as perfect a science as dna and it just aint that accurate or worthwhile as dna... on 48 hours henderson says if the blood spatter expert is right the alibi witnesses are wrong....but the blood spatter does not tell the story that well or conclusively, so henderson is totally misusing it...unfortunately when you hate camm and you are on a jury and an "expert" says "its consistent" with hvis then you believe it is that...but its also "consistent" with transfer and there is no way you can tell me that whether its transfer or hvis is anything other than pure guesswork when it comes to the 4-8 microscopic dots on his shirt

Well said.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3489 Sep 28, 2011
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
--- WHAAAT! Are you saying David's jurors hated him. I mean, Warrick County was chosen because they liked Judge Alysworth, and the people weren't familiar with David. What makes you say they hated him. Isn't it possible that they merely judged David on the evidence presented without making it personal.

Location hidden

#3490 Sep 28, 2011
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
---It's really scarry to think someone would have to spend their life in prison based on guesswork. There's no indication of conspiracy with Boney. There's no evidence David molested Jill. And the blood dots are based on guesswork - WOW, exactly what was David decided to be guilty on. I know the foreman said they found guilt based mainly on molest - be interesting to know how the other evidence was evaluated. Is there a show or article that might give us insite as to what the other jurors thought.
behind bars

Sycamore, IL

#3491 Sep 28, 2011
On this anniversary, David Camm is where he belongs...behind bars.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#3492 Sep 29, 2011
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>--- WHAAAT! Are you saying David's jurors hated him. I mean, Warrick County was chosen because they liked Judge Alysworth, and the people weren't familiar with David. What makes you say they hated him. Isn't it possible that they merely judged David on the evidence presented without making it personal.
thats a little difficult to say for certain...however, small county indiana is probably ridiculously conservative...(i am conservative so please no liberal accusations)...and these are likely simple folk that believe prosecution = good, cop = good, defendant = bad and defense lawyer = bad....i have said many times here i wonder how many times a jury in any of these small counties ever gives a not guilty verdict...of course, in fairness to the jury, they were given bogus molestation evidence which of course is going to prejudice them...some of their comments, however, make me question whether they had biases coming in...this is why it is critical this time that a county with the most worldly and diverse population is chosen to choose the jury pool from, and, of course, its critical that there is no bogus molestation evidence (which henderson is still apparently going to try to get it) and that the jury learns as much as possible about charles boney

Location hidden

#3493 Oct 3, 2011
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a little difficult to say for certain...however, small county indiana is probably ridiculously conservative...(i am conservative so please no liberal accusations)...and these are likely simple folk that believe prosecution = good, cop = good, defendant = bad and defense lawyer = bad....i have said many times here i wonder how many times a jury in any of these small counties ever gives a not guilty verdict...of course, in fairness to the jury, they were given bogus molestation evidence which of course is going to prejudice them...some of their comments, however, make me question whether they had biases coming in...this is why it is critical this time that a county with the most worldly and diverse population is chosen to choose the jury pool from, and, of course, its critical that there is no bogus molestation evidence (which henderson is still apparently going to try to get it) and that the jury learns as much as possible about charles boney
--Spencer County, Rockport is about as smalltown, downhome rural type community as you can get. I doubt you'll find the worldly, diverse jury you're hoping for. But ya know what - even simple folk can be unbiased and honest, and can go into the trial with no prejudice toward David. Maybe if it weren't for all those sophistocated lawyers screwing things up David would be able to get a fair trial.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3494 Oct 4, 2011
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
with spelling like that, i'm sure you won't go anywhere
as dopey as your posts are i am intrigued, assuming you are not lying, are you saying you go to kim brad and jills grave frequently?...seriously?...mos t people dont even go to their mom and dads grave frequently...why would you do that?
He could say the same about your puncuation.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#3495 Oct 4, 2011
behind bars wrote:
If justice was served he would be a rottign corpse, but behind bars is a nice alternative.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#3496 Oct 4, 2011
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>--Spencer County, Rockport is about as smalltown, downhome rural type community as you can get. I doubt you'll find the worldly, diverse jury you're hoping for. But ya know what - even simple folk can be unbiased and honest, and can go into the trial with no prejudice toward David. Maybe if it weren't for all those sophistocated lawyers screwing things up David would be able to get a fair trial.
amen to that...i was saying though that even though the trial will be in rural indiana, they are getting the jurors from another county and i do think its in camms best interest to get a more diverse jury pool such as you might get from indianapolis or the county closest to the chicago metro area
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#3497 Oct 4, 2011
behind bars wrote:
i'm assuming you are where you belong, ordering your next shot sitting at one

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#3498 Oct 4, 2011
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm assuming you are where you belong, ordering your next shot sitting at one
You're an idiot. Has anyone told you that lately?
dana

Jeffersonville, IN

#3499 Oct 4, 2011
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Has anyone told you that lately?
I sooooo agree with you...RE: Camm lover, brother, supporter or whatever he is!
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#3500 Oct 4, 2011
any updates on how court went today?...was it taped will it be available for viewing?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#3501 Oct 4, 2011
dana wrote:
<quoted text>
I sooooo agree with you...RE: Camm lover, brother, supporter or whatever he is!
If you make them mad enough they ignore you. It's kind of fun.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#3502 Oct 4, 2011
i do not see any updates yet but i do see that finally they have available the motions filed in the case; its clear that henderson has a conflict of interest from the motions filed; hopefully, the court of appeals will agree; i am assuming another 30 days to actually get a decision from them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Jackson 17 hr Fake you 1
Where Is The Best Section 8 Housing In New Albany Fri nada 15
Census Bureau Dec 7 NewCensus worker 1
jim butner (Oct '12) Dec 4 opps 29
Sellersburg Police (Sep '07) Dec 4 Small Town Girl 36
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) Nov 30 Diva 513
looking for karen burke (Mar '16) Nov 29 wade 2

New Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance