Save the GOP
Convert

Rockwall, TX

#1 Mar 22, 2014
Confess that I voted for Ralph Hall a few weeks ago. yes, I know he's 90, but I just didn't know Ratcliff and I've been voting for Ralph forever.

Today Ratcliff spoke to us at the Rockwall GOP County Convention. He is very IMPRESSIVE, he made me want to run through a brick wall! I wanted to talk to him and give him a hug but didn't get the chance. Anyway, I think he could do A LOT to save our party! I like Ralph but John has my vote!!
One more time

Rockwall, TX

#2 Mar 23, 2014
Convert wrote:
Confess that I voted for Ralph Hall a few weeks ago. yes, I know he's 90, but I just didn't know Ratcliff and I've been voting for Ralph forever.
Today Ratcliff spoke to us at the Rockwall GOP County Convention. He is very IMPRESSIVE, he made me want to run through a brick wall! I wanted to talk to him and give him a hug but didn't get the chance. Anyway, I think he could do A LOT to save our party! I like Ralph but John has my vote!!
I hear ya...but two more years is not a long time to wait, let's give Ralph a tribute term, then line up behind John next time
No Way

Rockwall, TX

#3 Mar 23, 2014
Ralph has been having a tribute vote for about the last 20 years. He have put up with jokes when the subject was not a joking matter. He has changed the subject when he did not know the answer or would not comment on the question. Enough is enough. We have to start thinking about Texas and this district. No more sentimental good byes. He has taken advantage of this county for too many years, just to line his pockets. When his ego is before good sense, it's time to pull the curtain on him.
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, TX

#4 Mar 23, 2014
One more time wrote:
<quoted text>
let's give Ralph a tribute term, then line up behind John next time
Let's give Ralph Hall a boot out the door. We need a congressman, not an old geezer who should have retired 25 years ago. HE WON'T LIVE TWO MORE YEARS!!!! Damn, this district is full of morons.......
atH2o

Rockwall, TX

#5 Mar 23, 2014
It's time, it's time, it's time! Hall doesn't deserve another 2 years. Great man. Time's up. Thanks for all you've done, enjoy the rest of your life. Run Johnny Run! Win Johnny Win!
Rockwallian

Rockwall, TX

#6 Mar 26, 2014
Don't you just love that there are appointed people on the RH election staff for Hall that come on Topix and put negative symbols on anything against Hall? Guess they think it will look like people actually want Hall to be in Congress, or a daycare?
Hugh Janeis

Rockwall, TX

#7 Mar 26, 2014
TIME TO RETIRE!! Ralphie!
All for Hall

Rockwall, TX

#8 Mar 26, 2014
Rockwallian wrote:
Don't you just love that there are appointed people on the RH election staff for Hall that come on Topix and put negative symbols on anything against Hall? Guess they think it will look like people actually want Hall to be in Congress, or a daycare?
Don't listen to the propaganda. Ralph runs two miles a day and will run circles around Ratcliff,too. We are lucky to have him for as long as he is willing to serve us. I say the same if he was 100, not 90
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, TX

#9 Mar 26, 2014
What role has Ralph Hall played in perpetuating the pedophile ring on Crapitol Hill in D.C.?? What did he know and when did he know it?? Why does Ralph Hall support pedophiles in Congress??? Further, why do idiots in District 4 support a man who knows all about the sexual crimes committed on runaway/kidnapped children by his fellow congressmen??
Halls not truthful

Rockwall, TX

#10 Mar 27, 2014
How bout the scandal involving Hall going to, I believe it was Manilla, to visit very young girls. How can he face his family and grandchildren?
Heathen

Dallas, TX

#11 Mar 27, 2014
Just becase Ralph runs two miles a day does not make him an effective Congressman! We need new and young blood to represent Distrit 4. Go Ratcliffe!
Heathen

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 27, 2014
One more time wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya...but two more years is not a long time to wait, let's give Ralph a tribute term, then line up behind John next time
You are giving him a PITY VOTE? Seriously?
Hugh Janeis

Haslet, TX

#13 Mar 27, 2014
I know of a couple of triathletes that are dirtbags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chick-fil-A too popular, Rockwall neighbors say... 15 hr biteme 4
No Emergency Siren in Royse City (May '13) Apr 19 Fireguy A-6 23
Heath Dream Team? (Apr '17) Apr 8 Tiffany sanders 26
Black,china,h-ro•xy•bl*ues Apr 1 Dhighness 1
Royse City Church of Christ Preacher (Dec '08) Mar 27 abc 916
Royse City Church of Christ Mar 24 Grayson Gal 1
Runoff: Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 Mar '18 NormanRockwall 1

Nevada Jobs

Personal Finance

Nevada Mortgages