Race To Nowhere
CMDM

Rockwall, TX

#1 Aug 19, 2014
School will be starting again in Rockwall next week and I was wondering if RISD has ever made a showing of the 2010 documentary, "Race to Nowhere", available for parents and students to view on campuses. I'm not seeing it on the list of districts in Texas that have shown this remarkable film that deals with the stress, pressures and burnout our students are having to deal with concerning their education. Anyone know?

http://www.racetonowhere.com/
Big Pharma

Rockwall, TX

#2 Aug 20, 2014
CMDM wrote:
School will be starting again in Rockwall next week and I was wondering if RISD has ever made a showing of the 2010 documentary, "Race to Nowhere", available for parents and students to view on campuses. I'm not seeing it on the list of districts in Texas that have shown this remarkable film that deals with the stress, pressures and burnout our students are having to deal with concerning their education. Anyone know?

http://www.racetonowhere.com/
Looks like a drug company propaganda piece
CMDM

Rockwall, TX

#3 Aug 21, 2014
It has nothing to do with drugs.
Big Pharma

Rockwall, TX

#4 Aug 21, 2014
CMDM wrote:
It has nothing to do with drugs.
Sorry, it sure does.
And controlling our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Meetup Group for techies / hobbyists / hack... Thu nknize 1
Is Ralph Hall senile? (Apr '14) Thu onionslice 38
Bob Hall Wed deez nits 7
Question Wed deez nits 2
Texas HD33 (Jun '15) Feb 9 Wavering 63
Door to Door Meat Scam? (Mar '09) Feb 8 Moe 430
Racism/Snobbery NextDoor App Rockwall North Feb 7 onionslice 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nevada Mortgages