scott clements homes
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Really!!

Haslet, TX

#1 Sep 2, 2013
How can someone hire people without checking there background? Has crooks working for him and he's gonna get ripped off
question

Wolfe City, TX

#2 Sep 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Really!!"]How can someone hire people without checking there background? Has crooks working for him and he's gonna get ripped off[/QUOTE]

What's the deal? We just signed with him...
Terrell Boy

Rockwall, TX

#3 Sep 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Really!!"]How can someone hire people without checking there background? Has crooks working for him and he's gonna get ripped off[/QUOTE]. Are you saying that he has crooked subs? Call him
Really!!

Haslet, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2013
Im talking about a few of his employees. Until recently we were friends. But he has screwed me over just like a bunch of other people I know. employees are crooked thieves and Scott will eventually figure it out. Hate to see it happen to a good man.
question

Wolfe City, TX

#5 Sep 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Really!!"]Im talking about a few of his employees. Until recently we were friends. But he has screwed me over just like a bunch of other people I know. employees are crooked thieves and Scott will eventually figure it out. Hate to see it happen to a good man.[/QUOTE]

Is this just a sour grapes deal or legitimate issue?
Really!!

Haslet, TX

#6 Sep 2, 2013
REAL DEAL!!
youngster

Haslet, TX

#7 Sep 2, 2013
He has one smokin hot wife though. And I mean smokin hot. Did I mention shes smokin freakin hot.
ahhh

United States

#8 Sep 3, 2013
youngster wrote:
He has one smokin hot wife though. And I mean smokin hot. Did I mention shes smokin freakin hot.
Tap the brakes there. Spoken like a true "youngster"!
charliebrown

Boerne, TX

#10 Sep 14, 2013
youngster, hit the brakes hard.

I don't know anything about Scott's subs being crooks. As far as building with Scott, he needs to hire about a half dozen more people. He’s way overextended and doesn’t have time to pay attention the build like you expect when you pay big money for a custom house. He works 16 hours a day when he’s not on one of his numerous vacations, but he has way too many houses going on for the number of people he has working on them.

I know he’s trying to maximize profits, but his customer service is suffering horribly as a result. He’s dropping the ball all over the place on houses that are the biggest purchase of someone’s life and something they want to be proud of for many years.
Scott Clements

Rockwall, TX

#11 Sep 20, 2013
I don't know who Charlie Brown is in Elkhart Tx I have 8 employees dedicated to the homes I build I have the largest bank of subs and vendors then any builder in this area and I have sold 100 houses this from the fact that we build a super solid home for the fairest price in town as for warranty we get to the things that are urgent in a timely manner and things that are minor we take by priority I work 7 days a week I answer phone when most builders would not I am also a working president of this company you tell me when the last person that built a DR Horton are KB meet the owner on site are on a Sunday I take weekend get away's to keep my sanity my customers and my company are priority but sometimes things people deem an emergency are not that and I worked the first 5 years of this business not taking any vacations so if I want to take off I will and if you want to speak out negatives about me are my company put your real name on here and I will address you directly
Informed Customer

Rockwall, TX

#12 Sep 20, 2013
The fact of the matter is that S. Clements Homes has grown rapidly when other builders were shrinking. As a customer of his I recognized that he was short staffed when I first came in contact with him. I also know that he recognised this and has hired 5 additional employees since he built my home. To say that he puts profit margin before customer satisfaction is ridiculous- he made numerous changes to my home while under construction that he could have charged me for but did not. Find another builder that will meet you at 7pm on a Saturday because you don't like where a window is now that your house is framed- then agree to move it and not charge you for it.
abc

Wolfe City, TX

#13 Sep 20, 2013
Scott,
We are very happy to have chosen you to build our house. The foundation isn't even poured, but we know what we will have in a couple months because of your passion and craftsmanship. We did our research and are proud to have that S. Clements sign on our property. We knew when we signed, we were entering a long term deal so to speak, and that's why were we so sure. We understand the company is relatively new, even if you're not to the business, and you face new challenges as you grow, but any issue we've had, you have made it right and then some. Anyway, I know you can hold your own, but didn't want people on here talking trash and wanted to let others know.

I didn't post our names for a reason, but it doesn't change our thoughts or the message.

We look forward to continuing to work with you.
Hamptons

Rockwall, TX

#14 Sep 21, 2013
Scott wins the award for longest run on sentence ever.
and

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2013
Hamptons wrote:
Scott wins the award for longest run on sentence ever.
What's your point di_kless wonder? He builds a damn good house.
Hamptons

Rockwall, TX

#16 Sep 22, 2013
If they aren't smart enough to use punctuation.......
and

Wolfe City, TX

#17 Sep 22, 2013
Hamptons wrote:
If they aren't smart enough to use punctuation.......
Yea DA, because the only successful people in life are those with a degree that tells them how smart they are. Your shallowness speaks volumes to your ignorance.
Clements Homes SUX

Forney, TX

#18 Jan 26, 2014
Youngster........ His hot wife is now an HOT EX-WIFE.......
Youngster

Rockwall, TX

#19 Jan 26, 2014
Oh glory days!!!!
SC Custom Home owner

Royse City, TX

#20 Mar 15, 2014
I completely agree! He was gone to
Vegas for weeks and then again to Florida while our home was being built. So man issues came up, yet he was MIA. It delayed our closing date numerous times & cost is more money in interim living expense after selling our house & awaiting the move in if our build.
He build quality homes, but that's about the only positive I have to say about him and his business. His customer service is poor & that's putting it nicely.
Mike

Grand Prairie, TX

#21 Mar 27, 2014
Scott met me and my wife on a Saturday at my property near Athens. Sure its taken awhile to get things rolling, But I've seen what he builds and I would rather wait for the quailty he puts in a job than have a 60 day turd pile from another builder.

To the guy who made the coment about his wife, your just an A-hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism/Snobbery NextDoor App Rockwall North (Jan '16) Mon Truth fighter 6
You cant be black in Rockwall on a Friday! (Sep '12) Mon Truth fighter 36
Wal-Mart today Aug 20 Wal-Mart 1
Does Heath have a police department? Aug 18 Big dick 4
RCHS Girls BB Gone Bad? (Jan '14) Aug 16 Dallas sports 9
Door to Door Meat Scam? (Mar '09) Aug 12 Robert E 449
glenhill cemetery (Sep '13) Aug 7 James Moton 7

Nevada Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance