What to do if your kid is on Herion?

Posted in the Nevada Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sad mom

Logan, OH

#1 Sep 10, 2010
I am so afraid that my son is going to die from Herion. He has lost weight and looks so bad. I got him off of the stuff before and it was so hard. He has been clean for almost a year. With a couple of relapses. Now I found him an apt. and I didnt do enough research before renting it. I guess I just wanted him out of my house. I moved him right into the same building as the "JUNKIES". OMG, I wish I would have known. He says he wants to stop and will. But he looks worse everyday. I dont know what to do. I dont want him to die. Any suggestions? I will not snitch and cant as I do not abuse or deal. I am trying to find him another apt. but he doesnt want to move. Yes, he is a momma's boy, I dont want to regret not doing something if he overdoses. Please help!
Billy

East Liberty, OH

#2 Sep 10, 2010
Sad mom wrote:
I am so afraid that my son is going to die from Herion. He has lost weight and looks so bad. I got him off of the stuff before and it was so hard. He has been clean for almost a year. With a couple of relapses. Now I found him an apt. and I didnt do enough research before renting it. I guess I just wanted him out of my house. I moved him right into the same building as the "JUNKIES". OMG, I wish I would have known. He says he wants to stop and will. But he looks worse everyday. I dont know what to do. I dont want him to die. Any suggestions? I will not snitch and cant as I do not abuse or deal. I am trying to find him another apt. but he doesnt want to move. Yes, he is a momma's boy, I dont want to regret not doing something if he overdoses. Please help!
I wish i knew what to tell you...Good luck
someone

Hilliard, OH

#3 Sep 10, 2010
have you tried to get him into a addiction program there is an excellant program called reformers unanimous we meet every friday night at 7p.m at the prevailing word ministry on the corner of whetstone and beal ave in bucyrus. i am at this meeting because doing nothing is not an option i actually loss my son last october to an overdose.so i can understand your concern.
Sad Mom

Logan, OH

#4 Sep 15, 2010
Well, I been talking to him day after day after day. He isnt stealing or anything for it. (yet) He is a follower. I been going over there and running the junkies off. He says that he tells them to leave but its hard to get rid of them. So, I told him to lock his door and not let anyone in. He has been doing that and it is working a little bit. I been begging him to go to Detox in Columbus for a few days and he isnt ready to do that yet. He says that he will be sick and get through it on his own. I bought him groceries and toiletries, things he needs, but no money. He seems like he is more himself some days. He said he owed money to his dealer and was scared, I said good then he wont sell you anymore. Only thing I could think of. I hope it works. Please pray with me.
peace

Carey, OH

#5 Sep 16, 2010
owing money to a dealer is not always a good thing. depending on a person a dealer can take action. i am not telling you this so that you will get freaked out im tellin you this so that you will be aware. have your son move in with you to help this prosses. when he is ready take him to classes that deal with this. if he is willing to help him self and know that he has people supporting him then it will be alot easier for him. ill pray for you and your son.
recoveringaddict

Morehead, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2010
what i done to get temporary help was turn myself into the psych ward at marion general hospital. since i didnt have health insurance no rehab would take me so i threatened suicide if i didnt get help. they helped me come off the drugs and group and other things that helped me. when i got out i moved out of that town. i have been sober 6 years now and own a business that is doing well.
Sad Mom

Logan, OH

#7 Sep 18, 2010
Well, he is still struggling daily, says he is just getting enough to keep him from getting sick. He has a bad abscess on the bend of his arm and I am going to take him to the ER. I am hoping maybe they can give him something for DT's or maybe put him on an IV and help get the "poison" out of him. Yes, Bucyrus is really a bad town for "H", I just wish that it would go away. Addicts stealing and robbing. People you know for years, looking like walking death. There is a new "H" dealer in town and heard it is better than ever now. OMG! At least the POLICE are trying their best to get these guys. Just hope they dont get my son, the abuser. I feel he is a victim of these pushers, I just want my son back.
Sad Mom

Logan, OH

#8 Sep 20, 2010
Well, now my son has no clothes. The pushers came into his apt. and took all his clothes. I am so mad. We just got the rest of his clothes for the winter. He was all set. All the yard sales we went to to get this accomplished. We got such good bargains on Fubu outfits. Who do they think they are? My sons arm in so infected with an abscess that his hand is swollen to the point it looks like a fat mans hand. I just told him that I would loan him $20.00 if he promises to let me take him to the ER when I get off work, if he doesnt go by that time. OMG, I dont know what they are going to do next. Maybe I should of paid his debt. I dont know anymore. I been crying for 2 days and cant take this anymore.
recoveringaddict

Morehead, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2010
he will not need clothes if he stays on the heroin. i saw the obituaries online and it looks like bucyrus had another heroin victim.
mom of addict

Logan, OH

#10 Sep 28, 2010
yeah, true. What can I do?
Anonymous

Lewis Center, OH

#11 Oct 4, 2010
The following is a list of free rehab in Ohio. I hope it helps.

http://www.sober-solutions.com/ohio/free-reha...
Mom of addict

Logan, OH

#12 Oct 4, 2010
Thank you, very helpful.
BIG RED

East Liberty, OH

#13 Oct 6, 2010
I hear that junk has took Bucyrus & Crawford Co. over.
Mom of addict

Logan, OH

#14 Oct 7, 2010
Yes it has and I am so sick of it. It is everywhere. They push it on the weak ones and rob them of their clothes and money. Sometimes I wish I could take out all the dealers and pushers and drop them on an island somewhere all together. They push it on our kids and then try to set the kids up for the fall. My kid is an abuser, he was clean until the ones he lives around got him back on it so they could take him for everything he's got. He wants to stop but they keep bringing it to him and ripping him off and taking everything he has. I am putting him in rehab because he wants to stop, but they wont stay away. He is scared of them. I am working on that as we speak. He will be clean again, I will make sure of it. But the police need to get rid of these dealers. There are way too many of them everywhere.
Retired HS Educator

Kitchener, Canada

#15 Oct 7, 2010
A Modest Proposal (or Two)
1st. We need to learn to spell "HEROIN" properly.
2nd. Holland and other European countries have a novel and lucrative solution: Legalize it (and other narcotics) and sell it as a “controlled substance” under the watchful eye (and enforcement) of national pharmacists. Rationale -- control the quantity and quality of the drug like other prescriptions, use the income to bolster the treasury and take away the profit margin currently being given to the all-too-prolific professional “dope dealer!”
Radical, no...?
BIG RED

East Liberty, OH

#16 Oct 7, 2010
Retired HS Educator wrote:
2nd. Holland and other European countries have a novel and lucrative solution: Legalize it (and other narcotics) and sell it as a “controlled substance” under the watchful eye (and enforcement) of national pharmacists. Rationale -- control the quantity and quality of the drug like other prescriptions, use the income to bolster the treasury and take away the profit margin currently being given to the all-too-prolific professional “dope dealer!”
Radical, no...?
Yea , like oxy`s..Right?
Lmao! That s#!t is a scurge on our society..And it and anybody that fool`s with it need`s to be done away with!
BIG RED

East Liberty, OH

#17 Oct 7, 2010
Mom of addict wrote:
Yes it has and I am so sick of it. It is everywhere. They push it on the weak ones and rob them of their clothes and money. Sometimes I wish I could take out all the dealers and pushers and drop them on an island somewhere all together. They push it on our kids and then try to set the kids up for the fall. My kid is an abuser, he was clean until the ones he lives around got him back on it so they could take him for everything he's got. He wants to stop but they keep bringing it to him and ripping him off and taking everything he has. I am putting him in rehab because he wants to stop, but they wont stay away. He is scared of them. I am working on that as we speak. He will be clean again, I will make sure of it. But the police need to get rid of these dealers. There are way too many of them everywhere.
I wish you all the best..I wish i knew something i could do to help..
Spin the bottle

United States

#18 Oct 18, 2010
Please support him and be their 24/7.To me it sounds like he has made it to the fork in the road.You cant make him go the rite way you can only help push him by talking to him honestly and a person thats on herion will say anything to get his fix.Please understand this will be a battle the rest of his life and im so happy he has you to stand by him!alot of people on that stuff has no one to support them.So dont give up and stand strong!He will make it with support from a strong family that will help him more then you know
newly clean

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2011
Hi I am newly clean 60 days almost get him in a suboxon program look on net for a close suboxon doctor I know there is one in Akron and ironton Ohio I'm not sure were else just look around it helps alot I'm so happy n feel slot better that's all I can say suboxon is a miracle drug I'm only 23 and I want to b clean so just try thT I promise it works
go straight to bell

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Retired HS Educator wrote:
Radical, no...?
i never new what pills wereallabout until i got in a wreck i 2004 was put on oxycotin for 3 years than was striped of my meds got sick now im a heroin addict yea lets make it leagle so the whole world can go to shit no wounder you not an educater any more eat shit and die pig

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lady driving green s10 (turtle) Jun 25 Derrick 1
Bucyrus heroin bust Jun 24 Uncle 1
igs energy scam (Feb '09) Jun 24 Angry Home owner 20
Working girl Jun 22 Want it 1
News Spike in heroin overdoses take toll on Ohio tow... Jun 18 jobo 3
News Marion police fight rise in heroin use despite ... Jun 18 jobo 3
thots, thots, thots, name them Jun 17 thottielover 1
More from around the web

Nevada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE