Marion Police: Toddler Accidentally S...

Marion Police: Toddler Accidentally Shoots Dad

There are 10 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Sep 23, 2012, titled Marion Police: Toddler Accidentally Shoots Dad. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Marion police say it appears that a 24-year-old man who was shot in the side Sunday afternoon was accidentally shot by his 3-year-old child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

Spookisbacksoblo wmetrolls

Taylor, MI

#1 Sep 23, 2012
If the kids are with a relative why were other firearms removed? More defacto theft by the union piglets
sidekick

Zanesville, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2012
That's gonna leave a mark.
Well anyway... If the judge sentences the kid to the booster chair, or drops it down to aggravated diaper rash,..I doubt, dad or the kid ever pass any safety courses in the near future.

Taylor, MI

#3 Sep 23, 2012
sidekick wrote:
That's gonna leave a mark.
Well anyway... If the judge sentences the kid to the booster chair, or drops it down to aggravated diaper rash,..I doubt, dad or the kid ever pass any safety courses in the near future.
He did do one thing correct. He had the gun loaded. From this article don't know where the gun was etc.
I carry a few modified sidearms that have.very low trigger pull and zero safeties
sidekick

Zanesville, OH

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Spookisbacksoblowmetrolls wrote:
<quoted text>
He did do one thing correct. He had the gun loaded. From this article don't know where the gun was etc.
I carry a few modified sidearms that have.very low trigger pull and zero safeties
It's hard to say what the background is to this story, but i haven't modified any of the safety features on anything i shoot.
I figured you'd have a few guns altered to fire upon bluetooth, or auto-shoot anything with fur. LOL

Taylor, MI

#5 Sep 23, 2012
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to say what the background is to this story, but i haven't modified any of the safety features on anything i shoot.
I figured you'd have a few guns altered to fire upon bluetooth, or auto-shoot anything with fur. LOL
I do have some perimeter defenses that use heat signatures air sampling to trigger.them. very effective
sidekick

Zanesville, OH

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Spookisbacksoblowmetrolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have some perimeter defenses that use heat signatures air sampling to trigger.them. very effective
We were working on a real nice farm house(Madison), and they had a pond with one of them floating trampolines, which it was 95 that day, Why not??.. and it had an alarm that went off when i jumped on it...but no gun fire, as you might of installed, Spook.
reddog

Flint, MI

#7 Sep 25, 2012
My nephew didn't do the shooting. Call accidentally shot himself

Toledo, OH

#8 Sep 25, 2012
reddog wrote:
My nephew didn't do the shooting. Call accidentally shot himself
Leason learned then?
Crystal

Marion, OH

#9 Sep 25, 2012
To all you people that have commented on this article about the man getting shot by his 2 1/2 year old, shut up! This is my cousin who just happens to be one of the best people in the world. He is only 24, owns his own home, is a hell of a provider, and a good dad! Mistakes happen, fortunetly it had to happen like this. But you know what he is probably thinking, I'm glad it was me and not him. Thats punishment enough knowing thats what could have happened! So stay out of something that you all know nothing about!!!!!!!

Toledo, OH

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Crystal wrote:
To all you people that have commented on this article about the man getting shot by his 2 1/2 year old, shut up! This is my cousin who just happens to be one of the best people in the world. He is only 24, owns his own home, is a hell of a provider, and a good dad! Mistakes happen, fortunetly it had to happen like this. But you know what he is probably thinking, I'm glad it was me and not him. Thats punishment enough knowing thats what could have happened! So stay out of something that you all know nothing about!!!!!!!
Keep him out of the papers. If you could read before letting your d^ck skinners near a keyboard to comment on our comments you would notice ours are not derogatory

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica mcgowan (Nov '17) May 20 Dave 4
Anyone know a Jeff Lawhun? May 9 Curiosity 1
Marion Ohio USA (Jun '14) May 2 Marionsucks 32
Lori and cody Apr 26 Loricody 1
Pondarosa Apr 26 Sharia 1
Sunoco Bucyrus Ohio Apr '18 HisCousin 3
Bridget Apr '18 Fish 3

Nevada Jobs

Personal Finance

Nevada Mortgages