Kehrman hired as Nevada city manager

There are 2 comments on the Nevada Daily Mail/Sunday Nevada Herald story from Jan 25, 2010, titled Kehrman hired as Nevada city manager. In it, Nevada Daily Mail/Sunday Nevada Herald reports that:

Starting on March 1, Nevada will have a new, permanent city manager. The Nevada City Council announced on Monday that, after a five-month search, they have hired J.D. Kehrman as Nevada's city manager to fill the vacancy left when Bill McGuire resigned for unspecified reasons in late November 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nevada Daily Mail/Sunday Nevada Herald.

Just wondering

Springfield, MO

#1 Jan 31, 2010
With the new City Manager, Will the Nevada City Office be remodeled for the third time in as many years while the Fire and Police Departmentís remain in a building that should be condemned and continue keeping the town small and dieing, as it is now like the others that need to go?

Will the Fire and Police still be treated as second class citizens unless it is an emergency?

Will the current administration be held accountable for their actions over the past five years?
Searching

Springfield, MO

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Let me know some more of what you know please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating in Nevada Apr 27 Usher 11
does anybody know a kid they call J.Cole Apr 13 WSs11234 1
Charles Feldmann (Sep '08) Apr '15 pauly 42
does anyone know a kid named Jordon Cole Mar '15 victim of Jordon ... 1
Jesus is the only way to eternal life Mar '15 Donna Lee 1
Fun Mar '15 great one 1
Todd Imondi Mar '15 great one 3
More from around the web

Nevada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE