Black guy looking for a job.

Black guy looking for a job.

Posted in the Nevada Forum

Achance

Golden City, MO

#1 May 14, 2012
I was wondering if Nevada likes black people? I don't see much here but I've seen more than before. My friend just recently moved here and he's black. He's been trying to look for a job for a few weeks now but no luck. He's a nice guy. A hard worker and served in the military for 4 years. Can anyone help?
Moknowz

United States

#2 May 17, 2012
Take a look around you, how many black people do you see? I can't speak for the city but I like black people, red people, brown, and even white. Not all of them mind you but most. Tell your buddy I said thanks for his service but they are telling us the economy sucks.
Achance

Springfield, MO

#3 May 20, 2012
Thank you anyways! Its 2012 now and people should realize everyone is the same! But I think he is going to move back to Kansas because no luck finding a job here!
stink bait

Springdale, AR

#4 May 31, 2012
the title of this post is an oxy moron
really

Columbia, MO

#5 Jul 5, 2012
why did he move here most have jobs b4 they move to a new city he must be trouble
Barry

Branson, MO

#6 Jul 7, 2012
This town is dying. Young people move away, biggest employer is the Meth industry. The weather sucks, chicks are fat. The list dont end
wow

Shawnee Mission, KS

#7 Jul 8, 2012
BLACK says it all he went to nevada to get some meth met a fat white girl who has a job after smoking such meth and ate her food and now his lazy butt won't git oofa her couch
Fat Guy

Branson, MO

#8 Jul 11, 2012
why are all the women around here fat? They move here and six months later they are huge. Is it boredom?
Nevada go to hell

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 9, 2013
Thats cuz Nevada has police that suck and all you do there is eat drink and smoke meth or pot. Boring ass town.
Helpful

Nevada, MO

#10 Jun 11, 2013
So I would try Sonic
Achance wrote:
I was wondering if Nevada likes black people? I don't see much here but I've seen more than before. My friend just recently moved here and he's black. He's been trying to look for a job for a few weeks now but no luck. He's a nice guy. A hard worker and served in the military for 4 years. Can anyone help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Aug 30 79687lhkyj 1
What happened to Cheryl Kenney Missing from Nev... (Feb '11) Aug 15 Hope 68
Who knows Gary Scott Kelly Aug 10 Friend 1
Searching for long lost family member Jul '15 Lost Family Member 1
Schell City Area Jul '15 user 2
Landlord issues Jul '15 StayClassy 5
Dating in Nevada Jun '15 agree 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nevada Mortgages