Other Voices: Legalize, regulate mari...

Other Voices: Legalize, regulate marijuana

There are 1 comment on the The Union story from Sep 30, 2009, titled Other Voices: Legalize, regulate marijuana. In it, The Union reports that:

Should marijuana be legal? And, if so, how should it be regulated? Two The Union headlines on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Union.

Emeryville, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2009
Yes i for one think there are no solid reason not to legalize iT,if something with such a destructive power such as beer can be sold over the counter along with america number 1 killer.cigarettes .then by all means cannibuss ,witch is healthy it is medicinal and it is mind and sprit freeing should never have bin an issue to begin with ......Full support should be given alaways .....LEGALiZE tHe HUrb..!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatality Accident on Banner Mountain Claims Lif... Sep 21 Vanessa 2
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Aug '15 steve 34
News Court Wrap: Restitution hearing postponed in Ye... Jun '15 stolen from by Huni 3
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) May '15 pushthrew 77
News Amgen Tour of California route to traverse Neva... (Jan '15) May '15 cgross1010 2
Opportunity Apr '15 Lynn 1
Review: Just-in Time Home Services (Apr '15) Apr '15 Jane P 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nevada City Mortgages