Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206421 Aug 2, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Law of Homophobe argument
Rule #1
If same sex marriage becomes legal and recognized, pretend it has not.
Rule #1 of buttholery- Be a sore winner.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206422 Aug 2, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny when bigots can't come up with a factually supported argument, so they merely bloviate their opinion.
The reality remains that you made a stupid claim, which is easily proven to be false.
Hold on to your hat, because so long as bigots, like yourself, can't come up with a compelling state interest served by denying same sex couples the right to marry (which, consequently would render such a restriction constitutional), you are going to continue to lose in court.
Then prove it to be false, shitferbrains.

I'll wait.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206423 Aug 2, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny when bigots can't come up with a factually supported argument, so they merely bloviate their opinion.
The reality remains that you made a stupid claim, which is easily proven to be false.
Hold on to your hat, because so long as bigots, like yourself, can't come up with a compelling state interest served by denying same sex couples the right to marry (which, consequently would render such a restriction constitutional), you are going to continue to lose in court.
He declared loudly, including no factually supported argument of his own in his post.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206424 Aug 2, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no such claim. I asserted that your statistic was infantile and lacked a basis in fact or reality.
Each time you assert your 100% statistic, it is just an admission that you have no valid argument. Congratulations, you've done an excellent job of making yourself look foolish.
"You have no argument!" lides foolishly snarled without an argument.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206425 Aug 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! High five!
Two of 'em.

The lonely Stains® are in an infantile rage this Friday morning. They must not have any hopes of intestinal spelunking this weekend.
Fronkies

Monrovia, CA

#206426 Aug 2, 2013
Fronkie you were told your computer privilege's were suspended so get off the computer.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206427 Aug 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. You meant to be a moron. It was intentional. We believe you.
Better to have intention than just being one, like you. Calm down fruit loops, you weren't even being addressed.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#206428 Aug 2, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
As do u when u claim gay people don't have the right to marry, enter into a legally recognized union of husband and wife, valid nationwide.
Hold on to your hat, because so long as bigots, like yourself, can't come up with a compelling state interest served by denying same sex couples the right to marry
There ya go again....arguing for polygamy. How else could a same sex couple marry, enter into a legally recognized union of husband and wife, valid nationwide?
(which, consequently would render such a restriction constitutional), you are going to continue to lose in court.
Such a "restriction" covers all men and women, those with same sex sexual attraction are still men or women, and as such are constitutionally eligible to marry, enter into a legally recognized union of husband and wife, valid nationwide.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206429 Aug 2, 2013
Fronkies wrote:
Fronkie you were told your computer privilege's were suspended so get off the computer.
No.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206430 Aug 2, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no such claim. I asserted that your statistic was infantile and lacked a basis in fact or reality.
Each time you assert your 100% statistic, it is just an admission that you have no valid argument. Congratulations, you've done an excellent job of making yourself look foolish.
Yeah, alright. 99% of the time!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206431 Aug 2, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text> Calm down fruit loops, you weren't even being addressed.
No, but he slapped you around all the same, stain boi.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206432 Aug 2, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to have intention than just being one, like you. Calm down fruit loops, you weren't even being addressed.
So you have to work at it then. Either way you pull it off splendidly! No one could ever tell it didn't come naturally.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206433 Aug 2, 2013
Anyone have any good Jizzy jokes? Here's one-

Jizzy is such a moron he went to a gun fight and got stabbed.

Funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206434 Aug 2, 2013
Where' that silly jackass Big D? Already ran off tail between legs? Early today! He usually hangs tough till afternoon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206435 Aug 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey doesn't like it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206436 Aug 2, 2013
Why did Mikey put lipstick on his forehead?-Because he wanted to makeup his mind. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206437 Aug 2, 2013
When Big D first started driving he was such a moron he sold his car for gas money.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206438 Aug 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh did he really? Funny I haven't read anything intellectual from him. But you were stomped to a bloody pulp pappy, gonna cry about it? Or depend on your little troll friends to help you? BTW the only 'stain' on here is you skid mark.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206439 Aug 2, 2013
I asked Jizzy if he ever read Shakespeare. He said "No, who wrote it?"

YUK!YUK!YUK!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206440 Aug 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey doesn't like it.
But why does it keep coming back for more?

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linden High School remembers Pearl Harbor Dec 7 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 3
Nevada County Food Bank to Stop Distribution in... Dec 2 Jessie 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Nov 30 Grady Henderson 31
Review: DI Pietro Windy Noreen MFT Oct '14 Melonnee Desiree ... 1
Review: No Problem Oct '14 GoldCountry Roofing 1
'Little Shop of Horrors', a cult classic, bloss... Sep '14 Zombella 1
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug '14 fishes 1
Nevada City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web