Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206351 Aug 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Always with the juvenile stupidity yet a shit cultist(!!) wants respect.
*HAR!*
Ain't gonna happen...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206352 Aug 1, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>That phrase is sooo old, try 'I'm rubber, you're glue' next time, middle school i.q. wanna be bully-boy.
Ya know? LOL He might also have used "I know you are, but what am I?"
well

Round Lake, IL

#206353 Aug 1, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Then I am glad to hear that. I am also glad the the normal lifestyle was the way to go...
2) No, I'll stop here, snap judgments are not always sound ones.
:-D
But, to go against the best traditions of this room, I'll apologize for being wrong, and admit so.
Gee thanks I think...why did you feel the need to insult others with this post?

Why do you and your little friends make jokes about the abuse of children, is it really funny to you?

Thanks for admitting you were wrong...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206354 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I am talking about Vets because I happen to know quite a few, some married women that had cancer and had it removed that made them sterile. Or half a dozen other reasons they could not have children
I know to Kimare says they are just not married because they are sterile
Bullcrap, and I would like to introduce Kimare to these Vets who would have something to say to him.
Likely make him sterile if he kept belittling their marriages
As I'd like to introduce myself to you. I'd have something to say to you....
Fascist b@st@rd. You're not likely to have any veteran friends, your pompous attitude would have them uneasy, to put it mildly...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206355 Aug 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think it's in poor taste? They volunteered to go into service during an active war. They knew that they risked being injured (i.e. sterility) in a way that might impact them for the rest of their lives.
It was their choice to go.
You seem to understand that gays and lesbians are hardwired. We don't have a choice in who we are--the gender that we're attracted to.
Kimare keeps bringing up the procreative issue with regards to marriage--not us.
If you want him to stop doing this, why don't you confront him?
Look at you, trying to be clever....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206356 Aug 1, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys and girls like us step up, so that they may recede into the background and call us names. Nice, huh?
Niece going to Afghanistan in March.
:(
Knew it would happen, but not liking it, in spite of all of my pride and bragging...
Yeah. My son was in Desert Storm. It wasn't easy. Rather have been there myself than worry about him. He was 18 a few months out of high school. He kicked ass and came home a man.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206357 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough sh!t on em, eh? Nice! And you whine you're not being treated with respect. Priceless.
Big D knows no d!ckless vets, don't lie for him.
You'll be the first to whine "Why wasn't I protected, where's the military!" if the time comes.
It's in extremely poor taste and disrespectful for you, Big D and Jizzy to bring up horrible disfigurements in your zeal for a matter that's trivial in comparison.
They're both base and crude. But, I prefer VV to Fascist D.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206358 Aug 1, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking Ki Dull's only encounters with homosexuals are when he pays for sex. HIS research therefore does support his premise. HTH!
Really, sheesh? Come on, now...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206359 Aug 1, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
She goes and picks a nice, safe M.O.S. and then goes for the "Death From Above" job....
Hell yeah!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206360 Aug 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
But you guys chose to go into the military--well, maybe you didn't; but I guess you could have been a conscientious objector--gone to Canada, gone to jail instead of serving.
We did not choose to be gay.
Yet, you're allowed to marry, even though your voluntary military service left some of you sterile. And Kimare insists that since our relationships are sterile, we shouldn't be allowed to marry.
He says that mutually sterile couples shouldn't be allowed to marry.
A man who has a war injury leaving him sterile wants to marry a woman who has had a hysterectomy due to cancer... They are a mutually sterile couple. Does Kimare believe they should be allowed to marry?
And I don't understand why bringing veterans into this conversation has upset you. I honestly don't.
War is hell. People choose to go to war.
They earned the right. You wouldn't know about that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206361 Aug 1, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it will. And, there will be no reciprocation...
VV explained why in a very long winded post. I dozed off halfway through and never did get the gist of it. Something about why should he since all SSM supporters are right whatever they say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#206362 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You graciousness will surely be ignored by the rainbow committee. No good deed goes unpunished.
Frankie, unlike you and your little friends...I do not live on Topix! I have a full, busy life and only stop by to read a few times a week. I am sorry I did not respond to his apology quickly enough for your liking!

I will ask you also...why do you find the abuse of a child a joking matter? It isn't funny Frankie and speaks volumes about you!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206363 Aug 1, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Right here. He posts reality, and you wave some piece of scrap paper as if that defines reality. Don't worry about it, though, your dash for the cash paid off. You greedy little b@st@rds got what you wanted.$$$.
Joanie Baloney still hasn't told us how he and his husband have biological children together.

Joanie Baloney never mentions he lives in Georgia, a state that constitutionally bans SSM.

But that's why we call him Joanie Baloney!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206364 Aug 1, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Right here! Already proven, too. He reads greybox posts...
So that's:

Joanie is full of boloney? Yes, 4. No, 0. You'd think Jizzy or Big D would stick up for him. We know VV won't.
sheesh

Takoma Park, MD

#206365 Aug 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool I'm sure the Rainbow Gay society fund raiser organizations appreciate you and your husband/wifie of 17 yrs. side show to raise money for HIV/AIDS patients, keep up the good work, oh and please don't post your HOMO photo. thank you
Nice to see your true colors coming out Gustypants.

My sister, mother and aunt (mother's sister) all have had breast cancer. Mom is 97 and doing well, my aunt passed in her late 80s from an unrelated cause, and my sister is probably going to lose her battle with it one day as she's stage four. As a result of personal experiences, namely all the women in my immediate family (not there is a clue there about my cancer free self) have had breast cancer, I raise funds for the American Cancer Society. Apparently my balls are a bit larger than yours as I'm willing to take all the ribbing that comes with a man wearing a dress in order to raise a few bucks for a good cause. My wife's side of the family has seen their fair share of it too.

I'd raise funds for AIDs too, but I'm devoting my efforts to the American Cancer Society, the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, and a local camp for underprivileged children. I'm a bit skint after that.

Now don't you feel silly mocking good works?

BTW, that gay man inside your scared little self really wants to see me in a dress so he can whack off in the bathroom.
sheesh

Takoma Park, MD

#206366 Aug 1, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayup, K Mart is keeping in more excrement than I've passed in my 54 laps around the sun.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206367 Aug 1, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie, unlike you and your little friends...I do not live on Topix! I have a full, busy life and only stop by to read a few times a week. I am sorry I did not respond to his apology quickly enough for your liking!
I will ask you also...why do you find the abuse of a child a joking matter? It isn't funny Frankie and speaks volumes about you!
A full and busy life yet you know Frankie and bother to post to him. Priceless.

As far as abusing children you're talking out your ass. Get back to gassing up your private jet, why are you here talking to us losers?

What a silly jackass.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206368 Aug 1, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I was surprised to see the "Oh yeah? You're gay!" schtick out of him too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206369 Aug 1, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see your true colors coming out Gustypants.
My sister, mother and aunt (mother's sister) all have had breast cancer. Mom is 97 and doing well, my aunt passed in her late 80s from an unrelated cause, and my sister is probably going to lose her battle with it one day as she's stage four. As a result of personal experiences, namely all the women in my immediate family (not there is a clue there about my cancer free self) have had breast cancer, I raise funds for the American Cancer Society. Apparently my balls are a bit larger than yours as I'm willing to take all the ribbing that comes with a man wearing a dress in order to raise a few bucks for a good cause. My wife's side of the family has seen their fair share of it too.
I'd raise funds for AIDs too, but I'm devoting my efforts to the American Cancer Society, the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, and a local camp for underprivileged children. I'm a bit skint after that.
Now don't you feel silly mocking good works?
BTW, that gay man inside your scared little self really wants to see me in a dress so he can whack off in the bathroom.
You're in good company. Jn Gnarr Mayor of Reykjavk, Iceland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B3n_Gnarr
well

Round Lake, IL

#206370 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
A full and busy life yet you know Frankie and bother to post to him. Priceless.
As far as abusing children you're talking out your ass. Get back to gassing up your private jet, why are you here talking to us losers?
What a silly jackass.
LOL, you really are a piece of work! Getting all offended when someone mentions Veterans, yet you think I should not be offended when you make wise cracks about the abuse I suffered as a child.

Now who is the silly jackass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court Wrap: Restitution hearing postponed in Ye... Jun 21 stolen from by Huni 3
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) May '15 kmtpkb2 33
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) May '15 pushthrew 77
News Amgen Tour of California route to traverse Neva... May '15 cgross1010 2
Opportunity Apr '15 Lynn 1
News Jim Hemig: To protect and serve Apr '15 Ted 1
Review: Just-in Time Home Services Apr '15 Jane P 1
More from around the web

Nevada City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Nevada City Mortgages