Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203631 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I pretty much believe that anybody--gay or straight--who has killed somebody is a killer. I can't imagine having something like that on my conscience.
If you were the one killed you would have no conscience to worry about. get a grip ...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203632 Jul 18, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay vet good and dead, a straight vet a survivalist. Don't talk about something you know nothing about numb nuts.
Shuddup coward.

Long Beach, CA

#203634 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll stupidly replied.
Said the troll in his normal dopey manner.
sheesh

Louisville, KY

#203636 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shuddup coward.
I see Gestapo is making a fool of himself with you too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203637 Jul 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the troll in his normal dopey manner.
The troll posted, like a retard.
No guest

Monrovia, CA

#203638 Jul 18, 2013
No one wants to guess who you are
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203639 Jul 18, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were the one killed you would have no conscience to worry about. get a grip ...
Yes. When the time came, which would VV choose? To have something on his conscience or be dead?

Now shuddup.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203640 Jul 18, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Gestapo is making a fool of himself with you too.
It's a free for all. I tend to piss everyone off.
floogers

Monrovia, CA

#203641 Jul 18, 2013
July 2013..

Now the Middle East crazies can eat their sand.

This Massive oil Discovery Has Put the Saudi’s and any number of nutty countries into a Panic.

July 2013..

Long Beach, CA

#203642 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll posted, like a retard.
Said the retarded gimp.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203644 Jul 19, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No... I didn't see your response. Could you post it again?
I don't know if it will allow me to post it, but I will try.
I posted that if it were an "African-American" (not the term that I used) on "Caucasian-American" (Also, not the term that I used) crime, we'd not have heard about it. I also pointed out that the media now covers up the race of "African-American" criminals, when reporting on crimes, in order to reduce racial tension. This got me banned.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203645 Jul 19, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, did you read anywhere in scripture where you, personally (or anyone for that matter), are capable of determining what God considers to be a sin? Did God appoint anyone on the planet to act as His judge?
Why don't you lay off gay people and let God determine if He intended for us to exist?
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NASB)
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#203647 Jul 19, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted that if it were an "African-American" (not the term that I used) on "Caucasian-American" (Also, not the term that I used) crime, we'd not have heard about it. I also pointed out that the media now covers up the race of "African-American" criminals, when reporting on crimes, in order to reduce racial tension. This got me banned.
I see... Well, I guess it violated TOPIX's TOS and they exercised their option to delete your account.
I was once "suspended" but after a conversation with the moderator I was given my account back.
Bill

Pacoima, CA

#203648 Jul 19, 2013
Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!
The Law | Oct 24, 2013
Case# 10-2822 there are pictures of John Rankin with the tea party fliers in hand! It is a federal violation John, you and your tea party really made a boo boo today.hopefully beckies BBQ will be willing to cover some of the fines you and your tea party will be spliting up! Thanks for putting out the info today I'm sure you really put a scare into your daddy Gabriel and Frank for stilling RUMS vote on 12th street and had several more ballots in Gabriel vehicle? Can you explain that?
Report this post
Pay big

Monrovia, CA

#203649 Jul 19, 2013
July 2013

Penn State University has reached settlements with some of the Sandusky victims totaling about $60 million.

The men now but were children when it happened who claim to have been sexually abused by former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.

Still more claims are still pending against the college and Jerry Sandusky.

July 2013

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#203650 Jul 19, 2013
There is one born FACT in life! Homosexuality, same sex marriage, and all evil like that will burn in hell. God will destroy all evil in this country! Our lawmaker's and Judge's will answer to God for passing laws on evil in this country....
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#203651 Jul 19, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
They also cover up ANY race when reporting. But then it's all about you isn't it POS? Guess that's why they termed it the 'bigot persecution syndrome'.
Red Balloon

Monrovia, CA

#203653 Jul 19, 2013
The mentality of people these days, Glendora has the same hidden culture defect running through it's insider club's.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/attack-on...

A few minutes later, the boy said he heard a male voice coming from the second or third floor of the same building, yelling,“Go back to Africa you [expletives]! It was only piss.”
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#203654 Jul 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
There is one born FACT in life! Homosexuality, same sex marriage, and all evil like that will burn in hell. God will destroy all evil in this country! Our lawmaker's and Judge's will answer to God for passing laws on evil in this country....
umm. that's not fact. That is your insecurity and weak minded fantasy that you've chosen to follow, talking.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#203655 Jul 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NASB)
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
"There is no one righteous, not even one": Romans 3:10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: DI Pietro Windy Noreen MFT Oct 28 Melonnee Desiree ... 1
Review: No Problem Oct 23 GoldCountry Roofing 1
'Little Shop of Horrors', a cult classic, bloss... Sep '14 Zombella 1
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug '14 fishes 1
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Aug '14 The right is wrong 2
Spa cover recommendation Aug '14 mmeisner 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Aug '14 GoodOleBoyNetwork 30

Winter Storm Warning for Nevada County was issued at October 31 at 2:36PM PDT

Nevada City Dating
Find my Match