Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175128 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL isnít that the truth!
It amazes me how feeble their families are, they should look to their own weakness issues instead of trying desperately to blame others for their own feebleness.
Big Dope is back again? He must be getting even more ideas!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175129 Jan 14, 2013
Vandys wrote:
LL does stand for log "licker" or haven't you check LL..?
Same deranged poster from Missouri?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175130 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
God appointed them, priceless!
Avoiding all blame and all responsibility by saying some invisible magic guy did it.
We are just following what God said! You rejected God, and proved yourself to be a rebellious little turd!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175138 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you have a little crush on Mr. Hudson!
I can't speak for him but I am almost sure he's not gay, so it's probably best to just get over it.
Your say is never right! You have proven to be manipulative, and a complete liar.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175140 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dope is back again? He must be getting even more ideas!
Must be a shock for you, you may not be familiar with an original thought.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175142 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you think I'm Jane Dodo? EGADS!
I was telling Jane Dodo that you have prejudices and generalizations.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#175143 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey said she was.
Mikey can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175144 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D calls everyone who disagrees with him and even some people who agree with him "liars".
You're next! Watch out.
Terribly misinformed and pathetically ignorant, but has not actually lied about what others have said.

Have you found a friend on your own intellectual level Mike?

( chuckle ) ok I am teasing, I donít even think that.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175145 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't teach them yourself, that is why it is abroad? Just wait till your naivity leads the feminist teacher to trick you that your boy is bad behaved when really he is just struggling!
Why is everyone so mad at each other I guess it makes everyone feel better about themselves to bring a person spirit down.I know one thing I change after a NDE went to the other side I saw heaven and hell we are all one soul the love I felt but I had to see hell first our souls are reborn again it was beyond everything these so call ATM church tell you. I struggle to write these post I try not to anger but sometimes I forget about love and respect I am only human I do know I try to stay positive so today go punch someone(smile) then hug them
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175148 Jan 14, 2013
Here are some songs I want everyone to listen to just try. 1 sly and the family stone Everybody is a star. 2 pink Floyd Wish you were here
3 Ice cube My summer vacation
4 Bob Dylan Ballad of a thin man
5 Earth Wind & Fire Thats the way of
The world 6 David Bowie Heros
7 Teena Marie De ja vu
8 David Cassidy I think I love you
(smile just kidding) I like this
Song sorry
9 Four non blondes Say Hey
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175149 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he has. Many times. You don't care because you are not looking for liars, you are looking to save face.
You really like to accuse others of what you do donít you. I never needed to save face, I didnít need to lie, I had already won the argument several times over.

They do say that people hate the most what they see in themselves, you keep accusing me of what you do.

You canít win an argument so you resort to lying about what others have said, I have not done that, I have not needed to do that.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#175150 Jan 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are fundies such racists? Don't they believe Jesus died for black people? And why can't fundies learn the difference between plural and possessive?(A typo is one thing, but not knowing is a different matter.) Just too stupid? Guess if they were smart, they wouldn't be fundies!
Explain your stupidity if you can you Gorilla.
Buno is Boozo

Monrovia, CA

#175151 Jan 14, 2013
Disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa is breaking his silence after decades of refusing to answer questions.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175152 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a shock for you, you may not be familiar with an original thought.
Being smart, and and being stupid? You can't be both, so don't try to be the first.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175153 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to that whiny little dope "Marram", not you.
And I'm not replying, just holding you to account.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175154 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Terribly misinformed and pathetically ignorant, but has not actually lied about what others have said.
Have you found a friend on your own intellectual level Mike?
( chuckle ) ok I am teasing, I donít even think that.
He has yes, that idiot Hudson.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175155 Jan 14, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Why is everyone so mad at each other I guess it makes everyone feel better about themselves to bring a person spirit down.I know one thing I change after a NDE went to the other side I saw heaven and hell we are all one soul the love I felt but I had to see hell first our souls are reborn again it was beyond everything these so call ATM church tell you. I struggle to write these post I try not to anger but sometimes I forget about love and respect I am only human I do know I try to stay positive so today go punch someone(smile) then hug them
I know your type! You use the excuse that you are human to sin! Humans are meant to love! You are rejecting love and showing what an inhuman little bastard you are!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175156 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't tell my ass from a hole in the ground! ha ha. So funny! But let's skip the ad hominem and get back on topic.
Why do you support monogamous homosexuals but not polygamous homosexuals?
Only person who you aren't scared of is Jane Dodo? Jane Dopedope is trying to tell us what a big boy he is and saying "im not your lil boy anymore"! HA! REALLY? YOU HAVENT LIVED BEYOND YOUR SCHOOLYRAD LIL RUNT JANE DODOPE! OH JANE IS SUCH A STUPID IDIOT! HAHAHA! HOW ADORABLE!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175157 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You really like to accuse others of what you do donít you. I never needed to save face, I didnít need to lie, I had already won the argument several times over.
They do say that people hate the most what they see in themselves, you keep accusing me of what you do.
You canít win an argument so you resort to lying about what others have said, I have not done that, I have not needed to do that.
He will deny it and try to tease you back and say jokely, "Oh no I didn't, whatever dope, too long and *a misused word of his*". Even a wicked hevean can see it!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175158 Jan 14, 2013
I can see Hudson has gone away as well. Must be the night for that idiot! Can't cope with the pressure I gave him I suppose! Call it a day he says! No, call it a year, you won't want to come back any sooner Hudson Brat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: No Problem Thu GoldCountry Roofing 1
'Little Shop of Horrors', a cult classic, bloss... Sep '14 Zombella 1
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug '14 fishes 1
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Aug '14 The right is wrong 2
Spa cover recommendation Aug '14 mmeisner 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Aug '14 GoodOleBoyNetwork 30
RN Salary in Nevada County Jul '14 Curious 1
Nevada City Dating
Find my Match

Nevada City Jobs