Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175035 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You can't tell I'm a woman from my pic.
And, again, bigfoot, I don't post my pic because of violent, racist and immoral con dumbs. I don't want to put my life in danger.
If I were butt ugly, I'd still be better looking than you.
Did Topix threaten to ban you if you didn't take your pic down? So, you did for a while, but when you put it back up, they banned you! You are so damn ugly.
Must suck to be you.
Can't tell, from that avatar, what you are...Matters not, I expect. You make such noise, as a diversion, to avoid subjecting yourself to any more ridicule than the world has already dealt you. No-one wants to harm you, but it must serve your need for drama to imagine yourself as so important that a conspiracy is set against you. even though it was one of yours that had declared "open season" on me. Keep making yer jokes about the censorship that is prevalent in this room. You benefit from the protection of the mods, else your repeated transgressions would have had you banned, long ago...And your evasions mark you as incapable of holding debate with real people, and I now realize, subsequent to your latest evasions, that considering you to be rational is a mistake. When we need some predictably idiotic drivel, you will be summoned.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175036 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
By not claiming what is in the books that shows homosexuality proves Hudson is not even trying to properly trying to defend pure marriage either, and isn't really interested in supporting God and fighting homosexuality!
Why would an all powerful god need support? And what sense does it make to "fight homosexuality"? You fundies tried to fight left-handedness by killing southpaws, but that didn't work. How do you intend to fight homosexuality? Going to tell them they are sinners? Pttt...that should work.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175037 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? What is wrong with trying to sound clever? At least he is willing to let his emotions flow rather than suppress who you are eagerly!
He doesn't sound clever. He uses words/expressions that just don't apply or make sense. Got it?

Location hidden

#175038 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that Yamaha running?
Ya mean the CB750K in the pic? The Honda is runnin' fine! OTOH I do have some old Yammies. Ya wanna buy one? They're all 2 stroke street bikes from the early/mid 70s so you'll have to work on 'em from time to time. Just part of the ownership experience.

Santa Monica, CA

#175039 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe others who don't know the person? Thats how it works? How stupid! And the opposite sex are meant for each other, not the same sex. But any race can be meant for anyone for any other race, they aren't the same, so stupid!
I don't know if they know the person or not. The "meant for each other" crap is a bunch of romantic nonsense. BTW,*the* argument in Loving v VA against interracial marriage was that god didn't want the races to mix.
"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And, but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriage. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/histori...

Location hidden

#175040 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are an uncothe man! You are an unbeliever who likes to fight the with your own mouth that belongs to satan against the the dark satanism of a traitor to God. Mikey will still be an agnostic, never converting to theism! He wants an excuse, like a traitor to God! God let him in his Kingdom but yet mikey rebelled against him!
I'm an "uncothe" man? LOL!

Satan? How about Santa? I like the use of the letters in that sequence much more.

Let's get Santa Clause 'cause;
Santa Clause has a red suit
He's a communist
And a beard, and long hair
Must be a pacifist
What's in the pipe that he's smoking?

Location hidden

#175041 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax jackass. Your posts are stupid.
I see Largelanguage likes you too. At least I'm in good company.

Location hidden

#175042 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, the Renaissance showed vast need for change,
Oh, absolutely. And we still are in need of change. No society is perfect, thus there is always room for improvement. No need to show necessity for it either. I'd suggest lobotomy for Largelanguage would be a really good change for all of us. Or at least some shock therapy for him. About 220v @ 30amps hooked up to the "post comment" button on topix.

Location hidden

#175043 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
1) No evil on my side, it was the Christians that burnt my kind, remember ?
But they were doing good works!:p

Santa Monica, CA

#175044 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many smarts! I know what a pic is! I was asking whether you put a pic up of yourself! Why not post a pic of your face?
Don't want to risk my life.
Largelanguage wrote:
We don't identify people by their legs! Stupid! Why does being a virgin matter so much? Is having sex the only way you feel loved? In fact case you probably aren't even loved in the first place!
I figure just about everybody wants sex, and except for a few cases, adults who are virgins are virgins because they just can't get laid.

Santa Monica, CA

#175045 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays aren't real men! Gays look to other men to fufill their own identity as men! Normal men need the soothing face and personhood of a women! But gays are a step down and need the proud of the mighty! HAHAHA!
Was the last bit made by a random word generator?

Location hidden

#175046 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would an all powerful god need support?
I can't believe a woman would have to ask. He's been around for a gazillion years. Things must be sagging quite a bit by now.
Rollies

Monrovia, CA

#175047 Jan 13, 2013
I heard the good citizens of Bell have chipped in to build a new wooden Gallows to hang all six of the scum-bags.

Six former officials of the scandal-ridden city of Bell, Ca. go on trial January, 2013 in a massive corruption case that nearly bankrupted the Los Angeles suburb.

Santa Monica, CA

#175048 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Fact, miss thing.
I asked Chongo about some books, and even after getting past the twisting, I asked Chongo a "point blank" question about said books, and he gave me an evasion, so as to avoid having to admit the truth, namely that Pro-Gay Indoc books were and are being used in schhols. A question requiring a simple "yes" or a "no" answer, and he evaded. Fact.
Why lie when anybody can click on the link below and see what's what?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
Bounty caller

Monrovia, CA

#175049 Jan 13, 2013
I heard a rumor that a bounty for any drunk driver that was arrested leaving the Wine Walk of the Glendora Village?

Is that true?

Will the bounty be collected by the person who turns in the drunk driver?

How much is it?

Will it be in cash?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175050 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if a group was actively trying to deny people equal rights, on TV, forming organizations, claiming the people were "aligned with the dark side of the force", I passionately and persistently point out that Star Wars is just fiction.
<quoted text>
It didn't. But even if it had, that wouldn't even hint that it was divinely inspired, just that aliens visited, and ignorant Bronze Age people described what happened as best as they could.
<quoted text>
Please do, I enjoy laughing.
<quoted text>
Do you think you should have been aborted?
Did you murder your own child?

Santa Monica, CA

#175051 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No. it's you and Chongo, against the world, remember ? Try asking Chongo aka rose-no-no, really nicely, to put up a picture of his/her face....
You can't tell I'm a woman from my pic. LOL!
Are you going to file charges against the person you claim made threats against you? Well, the law mentions "person", and when they see your ugly face in court, they might question your person-hood, bigfoot!
NewOldStock

Monrovia, CA

#175052 Jan 13, 2013
I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you`ve never used it.
Rancid

Monrovia, CA

#175054 Jan 13, 2013
I heard Josh Betta had NO other choice but to leave as quick as possible.

So he blew out of town in a flash, while the ink was still drying on his discharge papers from employment at Glendora city hall, california.

Santa Monica, CA

#175056 Jan 13, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Children deserve a mother and father:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-13/fren...
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

Brian_G wrote:
Protests against French President Francois Hollande’s proposal to allow same-sex marriage drew hundreds of thousands of people into the streets in Paris.
“There are many people who are worried about this law,” Laurent Wauquiez, a minister under former President Nicolas Sarkozy, said today on Europe 1 radio.“Do we have to destroy the family and the place of children in it? We must pay attention to the place of children.” Wauquiez joined the demonstration.
Rose's Law...

Destroy the family!? LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: DI Pietro Windy Noreen MFT Oct 28 Melonnee Desiree ... 1
Review: No Problem Oct 23 GoldCountry Roofing 1
'Little Shop of Horrors', a cult classic, bloss... Sep '14 Zombella 1
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug '14 fishes 1
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Aug '14 The right is wrong 2
Spa cover recommendation Aug '14 mmeisner 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Aug '14 GoodOleBoyNetwork 30

Winter Storm Warning for Nevada County was issued at October 31 at 3:09PM PDT

Nevada City Dating
Find my Match