Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,158

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174941 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Say...I'm starting to warm up to this kid....
Homosexual? I at first thought you assumed I was a kid to ease the pain I brought you and lie to yourself saying, "It doesn't matter, he's just a kid". HAHA, imagine a weak little boy at some little school saying that to himself, "He's just stupid, he doesn't matter, he can't taunt me". Maybe you did do that at first, but maybe changed your mind and wanted to show affection to a young boy you thought I was. HAHAHAHA!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174942 Jan 13, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't? Then why are you so opposed to same sex marriage?
Simply because it does not matter, if Chongo is a man or a woman, why else ?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174943 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
It wasn't bad grammar...
Boi (sexual slang)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boi (plural: bois) is a term used within LGBT and butch and femme communities to refer to a person's sexual and gender identity. In lesbian communities, there is an ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi
But, I have started to warm up to you, and will let the matter rest.
Oh, sexual slang! Thanks for coming out of the closet, is that why you are against same sex marriage then?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174945 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your use of Pacman as a choice of options shows you are no more than an isolated working class hillbilly who relies on the internet and uses it to replace his life, since he really hasn't got one, and if he has, can't live for one day and accept it for what it is. The fact that he didn't use Xbox, or call of duty, or whatever games the kids play these days, shows he is so ignorant, and isolated. He doesn't have a TV, so no commercials to pick it up from, hasn't been to many peoples houses who have kids and saw call of duty on the kids shelves or an Xbox in their rooms, never seen an Xbox in stores, never passed by game stores, and probably lives in an isolated little suburban town!
Um, I was around when Pacman first hit the stores, and it only cost a quarter. I am old.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174947 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But he did attack you after all. Are you know running to your own enemies to ease the pain we gave you and revert to his sadomaschistic "affection"? Sounds too right!
Nah, I was making a sarcastic joke :-D
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174948 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You did. Don't lie.
If I'm wrong by all means tell me why you are for them!
Anxiously awaiting your impassioned response!
So you are lying! You always make up claims mikey about others that obviously aren't true!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174949 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup she does! Miss Thing too!
Liza Lott is a particularly nasty little piece of work on the same scale as Rose_NoHo. Have you seen his YouTube videos?
I started to watch just one, then his mug got in the camera view, and I had seen enough, it is where I get the "Dee Snider Reject" bit from..
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174950 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy now kid. Stupid talk like that will get you in trouble.
Trouble? Bring some!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174951 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you don't support innocence and Bill Gothard style sheltering, under the umbrella? KiMare was an agnostic, and supported Bill Gothard, he sounds similar to you. So you don't? What a surprise! You name it!
So you aren't a christian? You were pretending to be though by claiming you respect God though. You haven't repented, and so one can expect that you belong to some rebellious fanatical church movement, just like carl wills. So what sort of ludicrous practices do you engage in? Clap your hands together as you kneel and chant incomprehensibe songs as you lay on some mat?
No, that is the muslims, they do that, when they are worshipping the meteorite in Mecca...
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#174952 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Point one out Liza. I must have missed it when you did that. Please re post one of my alleged lies. We won't wait.
Meanwhile get back on topic and tell us why are you against equal rights for polyamorists?
Since when is polyamorists the topic?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174953 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that motion for a blanket apology from the kid.
I demand one from Rose_NoHo and Miss Thing too. Do you second that?
Absolutely ! I second that motion.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174954 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Um, I was around when Pacman first hit the stores, and it only cost a quarter. I am old.
How would, 40? That's old? HA! And a 40 year old should figure out by now that kids find Pacman unpopular(I don't know this myself, but I guess it probably has gone out date, knowing the games kids play now), unless he is stagnated. How come you are on topix so much? Don't you go to work? You never driven a truck ever did you?
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#174955 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You did. Don't lie.
If I'm wrong by all means tell me why you are for them!
Anxiously awaiting your impassioned response!
Really? When did I say I was against polygamy?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174956 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
See? There you go again kid. Later you'll whine "why don't you like me?"
Too Funny!
You think I look for approval? Hudson is the one who looks for so much of it, he is the one without a job and always one here!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174957 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I misunderstood whose side he was on. You think you are literate and yet you use a botched up american word for see-saw?*HAHAHAHA*
Call me torn...I was born over here, but raised by Brit parents. I have one foot on either side of the pond....damned colonials...
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#174958 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I was holding both you and Mikey to account. And Black Momma is an evil paedophile who molests innocent boys, she deserves it. And I never spoke to Chongo. Do you think Rose is chongo? Rose is an evil sexual deviant, and a homosexual, she ought to die!
Rose isn't a homosexual. Where did you get that idea?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174959 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No, that is the muslims, they do that, when they are worshipping the meteorite in Mecca...
They don't clap their hand together though, they sulk on the floor with their heads buried in the sand!
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#174960 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
For one who suffers from gender identity issues, how would you know ? Because Chongo says so ?
What makes you think I suffer from gender identity issues? Do I need to sing about my enormous penis again?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174961 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How come at first you defended me? Was it because you still assumed I was some poorly settled but nevertheless faithful conservative on the same side as yours, but only attacked me when you realised I was not? Did you mock Jane DoDo for saying have I been taking drugs to make it look like you were on my side, so to trick me?
No, he mocks JaneDoDo/MonaLott, and whatever name is attached to Hoboken NJ, simply because J/L/M Hoboken is an idiot.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174963 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are trying to pretend Chongo is Rose, to use that as an excuse for attacking her then, so you are able to look believable when using that excuse!
Chongo IS rose-no-ho. I made up that name for him/her. It has him/her labeling me a racist. There is no official tag of Chongo. I created that, for it.
:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linden High School remembers Pearl Harbor Dec 7 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 3
Nevada County Food Bank to Stop Distribution in... Dec 2 Jessie 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Nov 30 Grady Henderson 31
Review: DI Pietro Windy Noreen MFT Oct '14 Melonnee Desiree ... 1
Review: No Problem Oct '14 GoldCountry Roofing 1
'Little Shop of Horrors', a cult classic, bloss... Sep '14 Zombella 1
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug '14 fishes 1
Nevada City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web