Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,575)

Showing posts 151,481 - 151,500 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane DoDo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that the disciples account were honest, and psychological for a start.
Oh puh-leez. You're nuts.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your fun now !!!!
why is the big bad wolf coming to blow my house down
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistically studies have shown arranged marriages are the happiest and longest lasting.
Where did you get this from? You're very deranged and emotionally hurt to carry such notions.
Jane DoDo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
To the Germans in Mayer's study, each occasion of Nazi violence was worse than the last, but only a little worse. So they waited for the one shocking event, thinking that they would join with others if or when it happened. But as the violence escalated, no one rose up to condemn the concentration camps and general oppression. No one wanted to act alone, and when a mass uprising failed to occur, the common people just let events take their course. They progressively lost the ability to understand the horror of Nazism and the will to oppose it.
Similarly, we don't see the growing fascism in America and the world because we don't want to see it and because it happens somewhat gradually, which makes it almost imperceptible to those who don't think critically. Everything in your society--Nazi Germany or twenty-first century America--seems so ordinary.
Welcome to Amerikkka.
Enjoy spreading your silly propaganda, Goebels.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate is hate. You're a hater. Just like those against gay rights. No better, no worse.
So get off your high horse toots!
In my book hate is a choice, which makes out these liberal skankers to be even worse.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate is hate. You're a hater. Just like those against gay rights. No better, no worse.
So get off your high horse toots!
you see loser the difference is i agree that i hate christards and i want the most destructive religion to ever curse mankind to be gone from this earth.. but somehow they can't embrace their hate
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Jane DoDo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh puh-leez. You're nuts.
Were weren't expecting you to know anything about this. You can lie in your ignorance, facts are alien to you.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>you see loser the difference is i agree that i hate christards and i want the most destructive religion to ever curse mankind to be gone from this earth.. but somehow they can't embrace their hate
I'm surprised such a young girl such as yourself feels that way. Perhaps you are an "insider"?
Jane DoDo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth ? And a slap in the faces of every man and woman who served with honorable intentions, to support a government that was never what it said it was....
...yawn...

Was making mountains out of molehills your new year's resolution?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>you see loser the difference is i agree that i hate christards and i want the most destructive religion to ever curse mankind to be gone from this earth.. but somehow they can't embrace their hate
Seems everyone you don't like you call a "loser".

I think we're actually winners to not be liked by a hypocrite like you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Jane DoDo wrote:
<quoted text>
...yawn...
Was making mountains out of molehills your new year's resolution?
I'm sure Ambassador Stevens family doesn't think his brutal murder at the hands of our enemy is just a molehill. To them it's a mountain of grief and pain. But what would you know of honor and sacrifice.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Jane DoDo wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy spreading your silly propaganda, Goebels.
Godwin's Law.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get this from? You're very deranged and emotionally hurt to carry such notions.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-08-22...
sc-fam-0821-arranged-marriage- 20120821_1_marriages-free-choi ce-satisfaction
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The link doesn't work. And people in arranged marriages are often gullible and lie to themselves, research never works.
Jane DoDo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
The same indoc that Chongo disputes is cited here, however...
"Assistant Deputy Secretary, Department of Education – Kevin Jennings
Jennings is the founder of the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a group dedicated to promoting the homosexual agenda to school children as young as five. They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way. Regardless, Obama must have been impressed with Jennings, as he appointed him to carry out his perverted mission nationwide in his new role as head of the Department’s “Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools.”
The reality is that homosexuality is not safe; it takes years off the average lifespan of males. But for Obama, is not really about safety; it’s about keeping the homosexual community happy—after all, they helped elect him. Jennings has been in the press lately due to revelations that he gave encouraging advice to a boy who privately confessed to him he was having sex with an older man. And what was Jennings’s advice? Buy a condom. Parents, start monitoring what your schools are teaching your children. It’s going to get ugly."
http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-in...
You'll believe any ol' bullshit lie, won't you? Fortunately, liberals tend to be more educated than you liars.

Homosexuality takes years of the lifespan of males???????? LMFAO@you. I guess dykes are immune? You are seriously stupid.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A surprising new look at arranged marriages
New study finds U.S.-based arranged marriages lead to love, satisfaction, commitment
August 22, 2012|By Nara Schoenberg, Tribune Newspapers

Sorry.
Jane DoDo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the word "whine' in a derogatory fashion. Are you one of the sheep who does not believe that we are owned ? If so, then you are no better than the Germans who allowed themselves to be deluded by Hitler.
Interesting dodge, but you didn't answer my question. Did you whine during the Bush years?
Jane DoDo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your head back into the sand, ostrich, you care about nothing, except your gay rights, to hell with the rest of America, you simply want the forbidden fruit, and you blindly support anyone who will give it to you. You are the true face of the enemy. As willing to hand over our freedom, in order to score your little bit. Go away, Heinrich Himmler, go peddle your chickenshit elsewhere.
What in the hell have you been smoking? Your post is the biggest pile of emotional bullshit I've read today. Drama queen.
Jane DoDo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but, apparently, yours was to attempt to the suppress truth. And to prove the truth in my post #173417.
Suppress the truth? What "truth" was that?
Jane DoDo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
So we can see, Liza Lott, that you are in error, again. You attempt to discredit me, but, instead, validate me. Did I go too fast ?:D
Yes.... you skipped the part where you present any relevant facts. Of course we all know you don't have any. Continue whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,481 - 151,500 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nevada City Discussions

Search the Nevada City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 hr Activity 15,657
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Why put crime on page one? Apr 4 DJL 1
Review: Baxter Natural Spring Water Mar 31 Troy Feltes 1
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) Mar 29 Lives in Nevada County 75
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nevada City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nevada City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance