Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
SuckItUp

West Covina, CA

#172021 Dec 23, 2012
Hostess brass get bonuses while workers get pink slips.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172022 Dec 23, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>i AM RIGHT HERE, I have a life, do you?
Sure you do squeaky! We believe you.
FreeMaybe

West Covina, CA

#172023 Dec 23, 2012
When Glendora, California city employees come back from their holiday break they will find something new.

Clear plastic dispensers chock-full of free condoms will have been installed at all the city of Glendora owned and operated facilities, since the employees have been screwed on a regular bases by Glendora city hall management.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172024 Dec 23, 2012
SuckItUp wrote:
Hostess brass get bonuses while workers get pink slips.
Aw shuddup you silly jackass!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172026 Dec 23, 2012
Chrisnris wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the state of california diagrees with your opinion because my wife and I have a marriage certificate from this state and we ARE legally married and not you or anyone else can take that right away from us.
Real proud of you both tough girl! I went to my neice's wedding to her long term g.f. at a real fancy joint in NY while ago. What a party! Love them both.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172027 Dec 23, 2012
FreeMaybe wrote:
When Glendora, California city employees come back from their holiday break they will find something new.
Clear plastic dispensers chock-full of free condoms will have been installed at all the city of Glendora owned and operated facilities, since the employees have been screwed on a regular bases by Glendora city hall management.
http://www.hark.com/clips/fmmskpxsdp-cuckoo-c...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172029 Dec 23, 2012
Pig Mania wrote:
What happened to $3 Bill, I miss his dopey posts?
I dunno. I'm getting worried. He hasn't been rating posts 10 times anymore either.

You know how reckless those crazy bus drivers in Livermore are! Hope he didn't get mowed down by a downtown bus. You know how he's always lurking downtown around the school.
John E Colby

Alviso, CA

#172030 Dec 23, 2012
Pig Mania wrote:
What happened to $3 Bill, I miss his dopey posts?
He was replaced by an even dopier, Mike DiRucci.
Jollys

West Covina, CA

#172031 Dec 23, 2012
Don't just love that jolly old man calling himself saint nick?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172032 Dec 23, 2012
John E Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
He was replaced by an even dopier, Mike DiRucci.
Dumb post! Real proud of you. You mad?

What a dope!
Jollys

West Covina, CA

#172033 Dec 23, 2012
Don't just love that jolly old man calling himself saint nick?

Now take your 'new york' BS and swim farther East.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#172035 Dec 23, 2012
Pig Mania wrote:
<quoted text>Hope he didn't get run over by a bus but if he did I bet his head stone reads "Shut you pie hole"!
given your head is a stone... i'm sure when they bury you they will just plant you from neck down

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172036 Dec 23, 2012
Pig Mania wrote:
<quoted text>Hope he didn't get run over by a bus but if he did I bet his head stone reads "Shut you pie hole"!
I sure miss the silly old bastid's dopey posts!

Once in a while I see one of his posts somewhere, He's got a hundred sock puppets but you can always tell it's him by his silly grammar quirks.

And now the big dopey hot shot uses a proxy server! Silly locations like Canada and Arizona instead of Downtown Livermore where he actually is.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172037 Dec 23, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>given your head is a stone... i'm sure when they bury you they will just plant you from neck down
Aw shuddup dummy, dumb joke. ha ha.

Thought you were busy persecuting some judge for his beliefs.
Did you get him fired yet? Or was it just a fantasy like Jerry?

Too Funny!
John E Colby

Alviso, CA

#172038 Dec 23, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure miss the silly old bastid's dopey posts!
Once in a while I see one of his posts somewhere, He's got a hundred sock puppets but you can always tell it's him by his silly grammar quirks.
And now the big dopey hot shot uses a proxy server! Silly locations like Canada and Arizona instead of Downtown Livermore where he actually is.
Buy you're just like him----a little less articulate but basically the same.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#172039 Dec 23, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup dummy, dumb joke. ha ha.
Thought you were busy persecuting some judge for his beliefs.
Did you get him fired yet? Or was it just a fantasy like Jerry?
Too Funny!
hey dumbazz... its the sunday before christmas.... do you really think he's in his office
John E Colby

Alviso, CA

#172040 Dec 23, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey dumbazz... its the sunday before christmas.... do you really think he's in his office
Thinking isn't Crazy Mike's strong suit.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172041 Dec 23, 2012
John E Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy you're just like him----a little less articulate but basically the same.
Cool. You're not like him at all. You're not funny and you have no sense of humor.

As Bill would say: "Shut your pie hole!"

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172042 Dec 23, 2012
John E Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking isn't Crazy Mike's strong suit.
Great post Squeaky! I can see we're gonna have fun. Maybe. So far you're dopey and boring. Try harder.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172043 Dec 23, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey dumbazz... its the sunday before christmas.... do you really think he's in his office
So you only work on getting him fired during his office hours?

You haven't lifted a finger to get him fired and you never will. It's a fantasy. Like Jerry. And your fake hooking career.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: No Problem Thu GoldCountry Roofing 1
'Little Shop of Horrors', a cult classic, bloss... Sep '14 Zombella 1
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug '14 fishes 1
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Aug '14 The right is wrong 2
Spa cover recommendation Aug '14 mmeisner 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Aug '14 GoodOleBoyNetwork 30
RN Salary in Nevada County Jul '14 Curious 1

High Wind Warning for Nevada County was issued at October 25 at 4:34AM PDT

Nevada City Dating
Find my Match

Nevada City Jobs

Nevada City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nevada City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nevada City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]