Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,477)

Showing posts 149,521 - 149,540 of199,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170835
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Romeo, there are probably threads for that kind of gay sex talk stuff. Take it there.
Not your Romeo you homo. You used the phrase, I merely asked what you meant by it and to explain. Then I figured it out, this is you gays talking, and I'm not going to visit your gay sight.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170836
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You shouldn't call someone stupid, they say you are going out on "the lim".
<quoted text>
Not after it's been used by you! Even a peal isn't thick enough to keep the fruit clean.
And why do you racists call black people monkeys when monkeys have light skin, thin lips, straight hair and flat butts?
Don't be so self concious, I didn't say anything about a monkey. You have a weird perversion of using bananas don't you. STFU

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170837
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you definitely are. And Dan is the poster boy for Jackass.
Sugar Nipples? Whoa cowboy! Easy there. What's that about?
A vote may be inorder, my guess you win the award hands down. Sugar nipples, you're a class a putz
FloodStage

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170838
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Giving back is a moto worth doing.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170839
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a loser, I'm a child molester.
No arguement here. Have a nice day sugar nipples

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170841
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>A vote may be inorder, my guess you win the award hands down. Sugar nipples, you're a class a putz
Quit hitting on me. I'm serious. It's disturbing. Whacked out zombie dope with a tin foil hat. Yecch.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170842
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your Romeo you homo. You used the phrase, I merely asked what you meant by it and to explain. Then I figured it out, this is you gays talking, and I'm not going to visit your gay sight.
What's a "gay sight"? I probably don't want to know. Never mind jackass. Sorry I asked.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170843
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>A vote may be inorder, my guess you win the award hands down. Sugar nipples, you're a class a putz
And you're a class B putz. Second class. Like a B movie.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170844
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is never weak
I post it, and you validated it so fast as to surprise even me
.
You are only here to try and get an emotional response, not an actual dialogue on any subject. Most probably due to the same being lacking somewhere else in your life perhaps? I donít claim to know that... but it is likely
Yeah yeah emotions... validation... bla bla bla...

Do you have a point Dr. Phil?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170845
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit hitting on me. I'm serious. It's disturbing. Whacked out zombie dope with a tin foil hat. Yecch.
Sorry sugar nipples I am str8. Now back to the reality of it all. Why are you such a putz? Then again maybe you're a wanker.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170846
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a class B putz. Second class. Like a B movie.
Oh joy my little sugar nipples thinks that everyone is below him. What a putz

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170847
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry sugar nipples I am str8. Now back to the reality of it all. Why are you such a putz? Then again maybe you're a wanker.
You're straight and you call another man "sugar nipples"? Not in person you don't. What's wrong with you dude? Whoa cowboy!

Please come in my bar and call another man "sugar nipples"! Please! Naah, Bad advice never mind jackass! Would like to see it though!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170848
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I ignore the court jester, she is so entertaining.
And as far as lowering myself to her level? Hardly, at least in my posts I am pointing out facts in regards to her behavior as well as providing examples of such with references to her previous posts. In order to lower myself to her level I would simply repeatedly post-
LOLSER and CONDUMB over and over again in reply to every post.
I bet if someone went back over the last few pages of posts, they would find that you have posted the terms LOLSER and and CONDUMB more than I have.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170849
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by her size, there is no way for her to get 'under' anyone's skin. And 'over' likely would be deadly...
:-)
Even if I were fat, I could lose weight. And my pic shows I'm not fat at all.
You are a monster mutation, self described. Nothing you can do about that.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
LOL! Bet your mom wishes she had finished the job, instead of just wasting a perfectly good hanger.
USA Huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170850
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

There's American democracy in action. Screw the voters.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170851
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

USA Huh wrote:
There's American democracy in action. Screw the voters.
thanks to michican law i don't have to help a bigot christardo like you... so die dumbazs

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170852
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if someone went back over the last few pages of posts, they would find that you have posted the terms LOLSER and and CONDUMB more than I have.
His Rose tactic list is (as you iceholes say) "spot on"!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170853
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I were fat, I could lose weight. And my pic shows I'm not fat at all.
You are a monster mutation, self described. Nothing you can do about that.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
LOL! Bet your mom wishes she had finished the job, instead of just wasting a perfectly good hanger.
Nice!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170854
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I were fat, I could lose weight. And my pic shows I'm not fat at all.
You are a monster mutation, self described. Nothing you can do about that.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
LOL! Bet your mom wishes she had finished the job, instead of just wasting a perfectly good hanger.
Yet another "spot on" "intelligent and insightful" post from Rose_NoHo for her fans to marvel at!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170855
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Skinner v OK was not a case about marriage. It was a case concerning using forced sterilization as a form of punishment for crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,521 - 149,540 of199,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nevada City Discussions

Search the Nevada City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Bag itts 4,553
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Activity 15,657
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Why put crime on page one? Apr 4 DJL 1
Review: Baxter Natural Spring Water Mar 31 Troy Feltes 1
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) Mar 29 Lives in Nevada County 75
•••
•••
•••
Nevada City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nevada City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nevada City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••