Republicans to appear at forum

Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

Solano Republican Women Federated will host a candidate for lieutenant governor, Sen.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 16, 2010
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Vallejo needs Republican candidates to challenge the All-Democrat controlled Vallejo City Council. Vallejo has always been controlled by Democrats, and a change is now in order.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Poll: Voters Shift to GOP
http://www.breitbart.tv/poll-voters-shifting-...

WSJ: Republicans have reassembled their coalition by reconnecting with independents, seniors, blue-collar voters, suburban women and small town and rural voters—all of whom had moved away from the party in the 2006 elections, in which Republicans lost control of the House. Those voter groups now favor GOP control of Congress.
Doris Gentry

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

YES - fun day - please join us - what a great line-up of candidates.

We just have to get CA back on track. We MUST lower taxes. Cut spending. Improve schools - 49th is not ok - our schools are among the worst in the Nation.

There was a time we were the envy of America - now they laugh at us and about us. People are moving away in droves. We need to stop the stupid and stop the spiral of out-of-control spending. Join me and help me - we are going to make a difference.

I do not have all the answers - but I have the ability to listen to you - to hear your concerns and together we can make a difference. We just have to get CA back on track - I have had 100 teen foster kids - they are looking for jobs.

Our grown kids and grandkids need work - we have to fix CA and not just lip service. Real work that leads to REAL results.

Join me - email me anytime - I answer every one personally - doris@dorisgentry.com - thanks and see you on the 22nd. Woo Hoo!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Nevada City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nevada City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••