Big Foot filmmaker sets sights on Humboldt - Humboldt Beacon

Full story: Humboldt Beacon

A resident of Nevada City, Calif., William Barnes is a modern-day explorer whose strong sense of wonder fuels his drive to uncover age-old mysteries that have haunted humankind for centuries.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hgtt5543

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Team Big Foot (William Barnes et al) hit a snag in securing funds. I don't believe his project is going forward.
anahuy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

How about the guy who discovered the huge & heavy cement feet, made by his dad to dupe people into believing there was a Bigfoot creature?

Or how about the Loch Ness? Another hoax.
Found this on National Geographic:
http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/pla...

But it doesn't explain the bones found in 2003:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/...
deborah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

hubris420 wrote:
The scientific establishment has looked at it several times, but like anything else, a real good study relies on finances. The other thing that doesn't bode well for a serious investigation is that Patterson set out to find a Bigfoot, and by God, he "found" it quite readily! I'm amazed at the gullibility of so many people. Additionally, Patterson's life of cons has been well-documented. Lastly, those looking for Bigfoot never say what they would do if they ever found the thing. Wouldn't it unleash a huge witch hunt like nothing you've ever seen? The beast wouldn't stand a chance.
you talked about a witch hunt...hasn't there already been many hunts for this creatures...and if they do exist i am betting they are smart enough to avoid us at all cost...also i don't think there are so many around that just by having people wander around out in the forest in areas where people claim they have seen these creatures we would easily come across them...i am not saying they exist...but i sure don't have a closed mine...allot of strange things are going on out there in our world...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nevada City Discussions

Search the Nevada City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr danny 200,197
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr Decide what 4,837
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr 21 and over 15,909
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,806
Artistry in the sand Jun 25 DBS 2
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Jun 15 John Taubeneck 1
CA Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) Jun 11 Eric Cantor or cant 1,974
•••

Fire Warning for Nevada County was issued at July 10 at 12:42PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Nevada City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nevada City People Search