|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Riccardo. Selling weapons is the only industry where the United States is still competitive. If they get out of line we can just shoot em down. Then buy some more for the next clowns. Don't you want to support our huge defense system? Just invest your money in Lockheed. You can get in on a really good thing there. That's good old Conservative American Capitalism working to keep you rich and safe.
Sweet Dreams.
that is only the case when it is politically convienient for him!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Not what the constitution means is stupid, YOU are stupid when you say the constitution means whatever someone reading it thinks it means.
You are either smart or you're stupid. And you're stupid!
And yes, of course you're wrong. Again.
What a dope!
I guess your the one who is kinda stoopid.

the tenth amendment is clear..

you can argue otherwise??

but it will land you in the same spot as argueing that bill clinton was removed from office.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Wealth is not a finite commodity. One does not get poorer because another gets richer. That is simply a foolish statement.
There is only ONE "industry" that can make another poorer while lining its pocket with their wealth- GOVERNMENT.
I dont think you realize how capitalism works..

the rich get richer as a funtion of gravity...

the rich get rich off the consumption demands of the middle class..

no middle class??

less demand = many less rich guys....

but If I said the sky was blue......youd likely try to refute me on that.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your the one who is kinda stoopid.
the tenth amendment is clear..
you can argue otherwise??
but it will land you in the same spot as argueing that bill clinton was removed from office.
Danth's Law.

I never said Clinton was removed from office and you know it liar.

Lying won't help you now boy! You're the one saying Clinton wasn't impeached. How stupid can you get?

What a lying jerk! And of course as always, a real DOPE!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your leader "Big D"? It's funny when he's around you act real tough! Back him up on his stupid Clinton's impeachment "failed" schtick and all.
Then when you get your asses handed to you, you just shrug it off and act dopey. Big D is fun too, he sulks.
Too Funny!
P.S. Romney lost, get over it. Time for that "Yes we can!" Obama promised 4 years ago But didn't deliver. Maybe this term. Or not. Probably not. But it's Bush's fault!
WOOHOO!
when did we get our asses handed to us?

after you demanded we agree with you that BIll clinton was impeached??

well he was.....

but you simply cant have a conversation about the larger picture...

you are lame that way!

as far a getting ones ASS handed to them??

I believe that happened to you rethugs on november 6th..

many of you didnt get the memo.

it is time you stopped acting like a little kid because of it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how they are getting richer doesn’t it. I know of people that have gutted companies turning people out of work, or moving the factories to foreign countries with cheaper labor. More and more people out of work, and decidedly poorer.
Interesting to note these were mostly Republicans.
I'm glad you decided to accept the fact that you were wrong about Clinton's impeachment "failing". I understand your embarrassment so there's no need to apologize, you've suffered enough.

So let's move on with a fresh start! Awright then Fruitloops, we'll talk later.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Danth's Law.
I never said Clinton was removed from office and you know it liar.
Lying won't help you now boy! You're the one saying Clinton wasn't impeached. How stupid can you get?
What a lying jerk! And of course as always, a real DOPE!
What do you mean? Removal from office was specifically stated in that oh so successful articles of impeachment?

How could it be such a 100% tremendous success, one of the most proud and historic achievements in the history of the republican party without achieving a single thing stated in the impeachment?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
when did we get our asses handed to us?
after you demanded we agree with you that BIll clinton was impeached??
well he was.....
but you simply cant have a conversation about the larger picture...
you are lame that way!
as far a getting ones ASS handed to them??
I believe that happened to you rethugs on november 6th..
many of you didnt get the memo.
it is time you stopped acting like a little kid because of it.
No. When you accepted the fact that his impeachment did not fail. After all, you are now finally admitting that he was impeached, how could it have failed?

Romney lost. Obama won fair and square, get over it! Stop acting like a little sore winner kid!

What a jerk!

WOOHOO!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean? Removal from office was specifically stated in that oh so successful articles of impeachment?
How could it be such a 100% tremendous success, one of the most proud and historic achievements in the history of the republican party without achieving a single thing stated in the impeachment?
He was impeached. It was a success. Duh! That's how dummy.

If he wasn't impeached it would have been a failure. Duh!

Glad I could help straighten that out for you. It's a simple concept really!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He was impeached. It was a success. Duh! That's how dummy.
If he wasn't impeached it would have been a failure. Duh!
Glad I could help straighten that out for you. It's a simple concept really!
Yes a fabulous success by your definition, that did not achieve a single penalty that was stated in the articles of impeachment, a tremendous success!

You must be proud, and I wish you equal success in every endeavor you ever have.

There is nothing for me to be straightened out about, I already know what a success and a failure is.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. When you accepted the fact that his impeachment did not fail. After all, you are now finally admitting that he was impeached, how could it have failed?
Romney lost. Obama won fair and square, get over it! Stop acting like a little sore winner kid!
What a jerk!
WOOHOO!
Liar.... I have never once said he was not impeached, lying won’t help you. I have stated that he was impeached on countless occasions, and have never once said he was not, you can search desperately until your fingers wear out, you won’t ever find my saying he was not impeached.

Lying won’t help you

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a fabulous success by your definition, that did not achieve a single penalty that was stated in the articles of impeachment, a tremendous success!
You must be proud, and I wish you equal success in every endeavor you ever have.
There is nothing for me to be straightened out about, I already know what a success and a failure is.
You could be a man and admit you were wrong when you said Clinton's impeachment failed.

Why don't you just end this by telling us once and for all. Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? It can't be both dumbass. It's a very simple question. Answer it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.... I have never once said he was not impeached, lying won’t help you. I have stated that he was impeached on countless occasions, and have never once said he was not, you can search desperately until your fingers wear out, you won’t ever find my saying he was not impeached.
Lying won’t help you
You said the impeachment failed. No lie.

Was he impeached or did it fail? Can't be both dummy.

A simple question. Easy! Even for a dope.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop your lying! You know damn well I didn't impeach Clinton, nor did I agree he should have been impeached liar. But he was.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Riccardo. Selling weapons is the only industry where the United States is still competitive. If they get out of line we can just shoot em down. Then buy some more for the next clowns. Don't you want to support our huge defense system? Just invest your money in Lockheed. You can get in on a really good thing there. That's good old Conservative American Capitalism working to keep you rich and safe.
Sweet Dreams.
But Obama was change, the new way that all the libs were screaming about. lol.and I can understand selling to our allies, but not to the muslim bros, but I guess that is Obama's new side.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Dreams.
Read the article, we are not selling, we are giving. You and I are paying for it.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
that is only the case when it is politically convienient for him!
we are not selling, people like me that work are paying for it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop your lying! You know damn well I didn't impeach Clinton, nor did I agree he should have been impeached liar. But he was.
I never said he wasn’t liar, not once, your lying and reporting that I said he was not impeached is a flat lie.

You cannot possibly win the “success” argument, we all know that, so you have backed into lying about what I have said

Clinton was impeached, I have said so dozens of times now, and you continue to lie and report that I said otherwise.

It is an admission of defeat on your part that you have to lie to continue it, because you don’t know how to stop.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wanted him removed from office, look who was next, the warmist nut. Just like Obama, nobody wants him out, that means the babbling idiot will take over.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody wanted him removed from office, look who was next, the warmist nut. Just like Obama, nobody wants him out, that means the babbling idiot will take over.
It was stated within the Articles of Impeachment.... removal from office, if they didn’t want that, why did the house vote for it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Nevada City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nevada City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••