Woman's Body Found In Nicholas Co. Pond

Woman's Body Found In Nicholas Co. Pond

There are 1006 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Oct 7, 2009, titled Woman's Body Found In Nicholas Co. Pond. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

An investigation is underway in Nicholas County after neighbors found a woman's body submerged in a pond underneath a tree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

its_personal_thi s_time

Kenna, WV

#353 Aug 28, 2010
she did have a baby. shes three now almost four. it wasnt accidental it was purposely. the mistress wanted him and she got what she wanted. she cheated on her husband with him. and hes in jail now. and shes soon to be there too.
NoMan NoMoney Rght April

Wilmington, NC

#354 Aug 29, 2010
06F-21 Gary Rollins-sentenced 1-15 years State Penitentiary $15,000 fine
http://www.claycountyfreepress.com/news.html
Biodaughter

Melbourne, FL

#355 Aug 30, 2010
NoMan NoMoney Rght April wrote:
06F-21 Gary Rollins-sentenced 1-15 years State Penitentiary $15,000 fine
http://www.claycountyfreepress.com/news.html
What was he sentenced for? 1-15 years is a big span.
abby cornish

Charleston, WV

#356 Aug 30, 2010
Having a firearm since he is a convicted felon! He will do one year and come jan/feb he will be out for time served! Watch and see!
Paul Givins

Saint Albans, WV

#357 Aug 30, 2010
I hear the ATF is going to charge him with Federal Charges. This should get him another 15 to 30 years. When a felon is caught with a firearm, that is a federal felon charge. The BATF is a tuff arm of Justice of the Federal Government. He many be in his eighties when he sees daylight again. They will not charge him till after he appears before Grand Jury in September.
Clay

AOL

#358 Aug 31, 2010
The Clay Co. Court charged Mr Gary Lee Rollins with possion of many guns.
Mr Rollins used the guns.
He was also charged with another crime.
This is all is recorded in the Clay Court in the state of WV.
He will NEVER see the light of day as a free man.
Fla

AOL

#359 Aug 31, 2010
You mean mean all the "sins" of the past have caught up with him !
Good for the WV court system .
He is a weak old man , that will not handle jail well .
So I agree with you we will not survive in jail for even few years because he does not like black people. Or men, just girls.
He may not be severing for what abuse he did to people... but justice is being served finally.
Reality

United States

#360 Aug 31, 2010
You people need to get a grip and get a life because there is not a thing being said on here that is true because if it was true someone would be able to show the proof that it is true. Nothing but people on here trying to stir the pot and wishing it was true while they are drawing welfare, drinking beer, and smoking there cigaretts while most of us are paying for it. UNREAL!!!!!
Biodaughter

Port Orange, FL

#361 Aug 31, 2010
Reality wrote:
You people need to get a grip and get a life because there is not a thing being said on here that is true because if it was true someone would be able to show the proof that it is true. Nothing but people on here trying to stir the pot and wishing it was true while they are drawing welfare, drinking beer, and smoking there cigaretts while most of us are paying for it. UNREAL!!!!!
If this information isn't true, then why is he sitting in jail? You obviously have no idea who this man is or you wouldn't be saying this. He belongs in jail and I hope he never gets out. He has already hurt enough people in his life and he will not get any sympathy from me.
Paul Givins

Saint Albans, WV

#362 Aug 31, 2010
I was in Charleston today in a meeting. I heard that the State Police was going charge his friend, April, I think was her name. Her charges will also be presented to Grand Jury. I think that will be in Nicholas County. I think they said, assessory to the fact. I also heard that they will be some other people charged with obstruction of justice, for not telling the truth of what they know or not telling anything that they know.
Paul Givins

Saint Albans, WV

#363 Aug 31, 2010
Reality wrote:
You people need to get a grip and get a life because there is not a thing being said on here that is true because if it was true someone would be able to show the proof that it is true. Nothing but people on here trying to stir the pot and wishing it was true while they are drawing welfare, drinking beer, and smoking there cigaretts while most of us are paying for it. UNREAL!!!!!
It seems that you may not know the truth if it hit you in the face. Wait till after Grand Jury meets, all the truth will be presented and it will have the facts to go with it.
SEE NO EVIL

AOL

#364 Sep 1, 2010
To " Reality "
What world do you live in ?

April you better grow up real soon ,
before you spend the rest of
your life in jail.

Gary didn't love you . You were free sex.
Concerned

Clarksburg, WV

#365 Sep 2, 2010
Gossip must run rampant in that little town. Everyone is saying what they think is going to happen. None of you KNOW what really happened so therefore you can't predict what is going to happened to this man. I believe in the court system and I believe that justice will be served but all of you really need to find something better to do with your time.
Biodaughter

Melbourne, FL

#366 Sep 3, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Gossip must run rampant in that little town. Everyone is saying what they think is going to happen. None of you KNOW what really happened so therefore you can't predict what is going to happened to this man. I believe in the court system and I believe that justice will be served but all of you really need to find something better to do with your time.
Yes, I'm sure there is a lot of specualtion, but you seem so sure of yourself about him. Do you know what really happened? There is a reason he is in jail now. Gary has always thought that he is above everyone....including the law and it has finally caught up with him. Personally, I'm glad to see where he is. You reap what you sew!
Grow up

Charleston, WV

#367 Sep 4, 2010
Dear bio daughter (stacy) I do believe is your name you need a big can of shut up. You never spent enough time with your Dad to even have any idea what or who he was. Your mother has made you who you are by talking and saying negative things to you about your Dad. As far as Theresa and the Family you sure have no idea who and what they are like wether it be good or bad when u have never met any of them. One thing about it you only have one dad and one mother and that will never change and when you have to meet your maker you will have to be the one to answer to him for judging your own dad and not being able to forgive and not holding a grudge and belive me that day will come.
Paul Harvey

Bluefield, WV

#368 Sep 4, 2010
Grow up wrote:
Dear bio daughter (stacy) I do believe is your name you need a big can of shut up. You never spent enough time with your Dad to even have any idea what or who he was. Your mother has made you who you are by talking and saying negative things to you about your Dad. As far as Theresa and the Family you sure have no idea who and what they are like wether it be good or bad when u have never met any of them. One thing about it you only have one dad and one mother and that will never change and when you have to meet your maker you will have to be the one to answer to him for judging your own dad and not being able to forgive and not holding a grudge and belive me that day will come.
It sounds like you are Gary's family. What does that say for you! You try to chastise biodaughter, where were you in her life? It is apparent that he is not a positive influence then or now. But yet you defend him over a child? Gary is a convicted felon for drugs, continues to use alcohol and violate probation and apparently continued to possess firearms and ammunition. Not to mention he had several affairs. Who is the wrong one here? What most concerns me is the suspicious nature of his wife's death. These are all facts! He is a real example of something but a father or decent person he is not. Sounds like he has only gotten a small taste of what he has coming to him. Maybe he is a model inmate because he has already failed as a father a good human being.
Biodaughter

Port Orange, FL

#369 Sep 5, 2010
Grow up wrote:
Dear bio daughter (stacy) I do believe is your name you need a big can of shut up. You never spent enough time with your Dad to even have any idea what or who he was. Your mother has made you who you are by talking and saying negative things to you about your Dad. As far as Theresa and the Family you sure have no idea who and what they are like wether it be good or bad when u have never met any of them. One thing about it you only have one dad and one mother and that will never change and when you have to meet your maker you will have to be the one to answer to him for judging your own dad and not being able to forgive and not holding a grudge and belive me that day will come.
Well, you have my name correct, but you are mistaken about me. You say that I need a big can of shut up....why is that, because you know that I am stating pure facts. As far as never spending time with him, that was his choice. I was the child. He was the adult. The few times that I did was when was 12 and then again when I was 15. If you are family member of his, then you should know that. Trust me, I saw and heard enough to make up my own mind of who he is. My mother let me make up my own mind on who he is. Anyone can be a "father", but it takes someone special to be a dad, and trust me when I say Gary was no dad. He was a loser and sounds like he hasn't changed. If anyone should me scared to meet their maker, it should be him.
sbell1972

Merritt Island, FL

#370 Sep 6, 2010
First of all this is the daughter who was there and seen it all. To who says that my sister (biodaughter) need get a can of shut up!!!!!! First of all she lived with us for some time while in high school and visited every other weekend for some time while growing up. None of which was his doing. As for putting her name on here that was a crap move we know who this is and have respected you by not putting your name on here..... so who needs the can of shut up, that would be you. I was there from the age of 6 thru my twenties and I seen it all. I have respectfully kept my mouth shut about the things he has done,, and we all know that list goes on and on. So my advise is to leave biodaughter alone and not worry about what she will answer for. To this day she is still my sister even after the divorce and no one is going to talk crap and not get it back. You know who this is and know how to contact me if you want to talk about peoples dirty laundry. By the way you did not live in our home and I can count how many times you visited our house, so how does this give you authority to speak on what did and did not happen. It is you who needs the can of shut up!!!! Dont get me started I will defend her and the rest of my family, and have kept my mouth closed about the many many ....things that he has done in his past....DO WE WANT TO OPEN THAT CAN, I DONT THINK SO?????!!!!
Rest of story

Charleston, WV

#371 Sep 6, 2010
Didnt mean to step on your toes but I wish people wouldnt talk and say things that they know nothing about granted I didnt live in the home when she lived there and yes he did do things that I didnt agree with but we all make mistakes in our life but we are the one who will answer for it and everytime someone puts anything on here it is made into something that is not true and she does not have any idea what Theresa or her Family is like and no I dont know a whole lot of how she was treated as a daughter but you yourself said as a parent had he not been stern you would have not turned out as well as you did and from what I heard that is one of the reasons she didnt like her dad is because he wouldnt let her do what she wanted as a teenager. We are all adult now with our own children and I know as being a parent I raised mine to the best way I knew how but should anything like this happen to one of my own I would be there for them and do what I could to help them, and I would not like people stating false information about things they have no clue about just because they had what they feel was a bad relationship with their parent and more less siding with people they never met, spoke to or been around just to lash out at him. I have been around Theresa and her Family and I have seen good and bad with them. Again I am sorry for stepping on toes and Im not going to post anything else on here and I hope everyone who is just rattling on about things that are not true and that they know nothing about would do the same. I do believe in the court system in WV and hopefully they will hear the truth and should they feel he is guilty then let justice be done but until then lets leave this whole thing alone.
Biodaughter

Port Orange, FL

#372 Sep 6, 2010
Rest of story wrote:
Didnt mean to step on your toes but I wish people wouldnt talk and say things that they know nothing about granted I didnt live in the home when she lived there and yes he did do things that I didnt agree with but we all make mistakes in our life but we are the one who will answer for it and everytime someone puts anything on here it is made into something that is not true and she does not have any idea what Theresa or her Family is like and no I dont know a whole lot of how she was treated as a daughter but you yourself said as a parent had he not been stern you would have not turned out as well as you did and from what I heard that is one of the reasons she didnt like her dad is because he wouldnt let her do what she wanted as a teenager. We are all adult now with our own children and I know as being a parent I raised mine to the best way I knew how but should anything like this happen to one of my own I would be there for them and do what I could to help them, and I would not like people stating false information about things they have no clue about just because they had what they feel was a bad relationship with their parent and more less siding with people they never met, spoke to or been around just to lash out at him. I have been around Theresa and her Family and I have seen good and bad with them. Again I am sorry for stepping on toes and Im not going to post anything else on here and I hope everyone who is just rattling on about things that are not true and that they know nothing about would do the same. I do believe in the court system in WV and hopefully they will hear the truth and should they feel he is guilty then let justice be done but until then lets leave this whole thing alone.
You are quite the hypocrite. You wish people would stop talking about things that they don't know about yet you go on here blasting your opinion on why I didn't like living/visiting with Gary. You have some nerve. People make all kinds of mistakes in theri life, but most people learn from them. I have not said anything untrue on here, I only speak from experience. There is plenty of "dirty laundry" that he left down here, but I won't be the one who opens up that can of worms unless I'm asked to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nettie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton brown Dec 4 Yyop 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,906
WV State Troopers THANK YOU ! (Sep '12) Nov '16 Melvin 7
thaddeus bailes (Jun '10) Oct '16 truth101 19
Tasha Hughes (May '12) Oct '16 tina 17
Red Eye (Mar '16) Oct '16 truth101 2
Nicholas Chronical (Sep '11) Oct '16 Cat 40

Nettie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nettie Mortgages