Abortion at Netcong Day

Abortion at Netcong Day

Posted in the Netcong Forum

Angel baby

Rockaway, NJ

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Who's bright idea to have an abortion booth at Netcong Day? Great entertainment for the kids!
fatralph_yuck

Succasunna, NJ

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Angel baby wrote:
Who's bright idea to have an abortion booth at Netcong Day? Great entertainment for the kids!
I understand fat ralph was running the booth. Lol
your kidding

Stanhope, NJ

#3 Sep 12, 2012
WHAAATTTTTT???? Seriously?? That's F'ed up!!
blue sky eyes

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Who cares. I am a 100% for women having a choice and I feel no man has the right to tell us what we can and can't do with our bodies. I personally would never be able have one under any situation. Which does not change my view. But I would like to keep an open mind that many people use this tool as birth control and they are Bring awareness to the issue. Maybe it will have women think twice about the men they trust to do their part to prevent pregnancy.
blue sky eyes

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Angel baby wrote:
Your an idiot it was pro life. Against abortions.
Angel baby

Rockaway, NJ

#6 Sep 12, 2012
No kidding it was pro life, who said it wasn't? Did you happen to notice that the signs hanging on the booth all had the word abortion in them? My 8 year old son and my 5 year old daughter were particularly enthralled with the plastic fetuses. What a wonderful conversation that made for on the drive home. My point of the original post was to point out that the booth had no business being at a child-filled event like Netcong Day. No matter which side of the fence you sit on regarding abortion, it is a very adult topic and sould be treated as such. Why do you have to call people names Blue Sky Eyes? Why so defensive? Can't we just have an intelligent, non-confrontational discussion?
netcong resident

Denville, NJ

#7 Sep 12, 2012
I wonder what Stefano thought of the booth and if he was smart enough to ask questions?
blue sky eyes

Denville, NJ

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Angel baby wrote:
No kidding it was pro life, who said it wasn't? Did you happen to notice that the signs hanging on the booth all had the word abortion in them? My 8 year old son and my 5 year old daughter were particularly enthralled with the plastic fetuses. What a wonderful conversation that made for on the drive home. My point of the original post was to point out that the booth had no business being at a child-filled event like Netcong Day. No matter which side of the fence you sit on regarding abortion, it is a very adult topic and sould be treated as such. Why do you have to call people names Blue Sky Eyes? Why so defensive? Can't we just have an intelligent, non-confrontational discussion?
I feel that the wording of your form only forced me to use the word I did. I walked by the display many of times and in big print only could see baby's. As I stated I am for freedom of choice so I did not stop. If it was that big of a deal you could have hurried your children along.
Hot Mama

Denville, NJ

#9 Sep 12, 2012
My little one wanted to know why the "dolly" was swimming in a plastic bottle. How did I answer that-I didn't.
Angel baby

Rockaway, NJ

#10 Sep 12, 2012
The wording forced you to call me an idiot? Ok, I see that you are incapable of having a thoughtful discussion so I will say good night.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 13, 2012
Angel baby wrote:
The wording forced you to call me an idiot? Ok, I see that you are incapable of having a thoughtful discussion so I will say good night.

Who's bright idea to have an abortion booth at Netcong Day?
There was an abortion booth at Netcong Holy COW was it buy one get one free???? Was the doctor there explaining where you can pick up an abortion??

By you writing what you did you wanted the omg factor which in turn was incorrect on what type of booth was there. Better statement would have been Prolife booth at Netcong Day, Religious beliefs at Netcong Day on Prolife.

But instead you turned a 110 vendor day into abortions at Netcong day. No anti abortion booth at Netcong day! So for that you are what I said.
Some one who cares

Greenwood Lake, NY

#14 Oct 9, 2012
I am the one who brought the Respect for Life booth to Netcong.
Three years ago I was on a web site SilentNoMoreAwareness.org .
Women and men on this site give personal testimonies how abortion has impacted their lives and caused tremendous emotional stress.
Their testimonies touched my heart and I wanted to help other people find healing from Post Abortion Syndrome.

The prupose of the booth is to love thy neighbor by showing unconditional love, compassion and caring for post abortion women and men, provide information about pregnancy crises centers and provide information to make an informed decision. If we truly care about women and men suffering from abortion we have to be pro active and provide information to help people not be deceived in making a decision they will regret the rest of their lives. What better purpose for Netcong day than to show love.
Some one who cares

Greenwood Lake, NY

#15 Oct 9, 2012
To answer Angel Baby,
My experience at the booth is that people are attracted by the fetus models.
I have mommies bring their little children there to show them how small they were at one time.The little ones are fascinated to learn at one time they were in a swimming pool inside their mother and received their food and air from an umbilical cord and that is why they have a belly button. That is all I say to the little ones. There are no comments about the sperm and egg and how it all starts.

The fetus models display the beauty of pregnaancy and the wonder of a women's body. These models are scientifically accurae and arae used by schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Netcong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snow still on the sidewalks Feb 3 pissed 1
News Vernon man charged with DWI on dirt bike Jan 22 Wow 1
Stanhope House New Years Eve Event Dec '15 Meg 1
New? Dec '15 Rose Polo 6
fleas Dec '15 Sharyn 1
Save Netcong from finacial disaster Dec '15 Lets do this 3
Principal (Jan '15) Nov '15 Serious Matter 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Netcong Mortgages