DOT: Fallen electrical pole blocks Ro...

DOT: Fallen electrical pole blocks Route 46 East in Netcong

There are 2 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Sep 1, 2012, titled DOT: Fallen electrical pole blocks Route 46 East in Netcong. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

NETCONG - All lanes are closed on Route 46 East after Interstate 80 in Netcong due to a downed pole and fallen electrical wires, DOT said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Netcong resident

Denville, NJ

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Does anyone know when the gelato parlor is scheduled to open for business~ I'm having w/drawals since I visited Italy. Is there another place in the Netcong area where you can get buy it?
Esposito_J

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Netcong resident wrote:
Does anyone know when the gelato parlor is scheduled to open for business~ I'm having w/drawals since I visited Italy. Is there another place in the Netcong area where you can get buy it?
I understand that for an extra 20 you get a happy ending. The massages are not bad too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Netcong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-choir director pleads guilty in child sex as... Apr 6 Peg 1
Netcong School Dance Mar 23 Netcong Dad 2
News Kabler becomes Robin Williams Mar '18 william kirchenbauer 1
what's with the guy who always sitting in his c... (Apr '17) Feb '18 a-aron 57
Plows in Hopatcong wrecking curbs-is it a serio... Feb '18 JohnyY 3
Review: Haze, John J DDS - John J Haze DDS (Jul '09) Feb '18 NJgal 20
News Owner of Albanese Sports Gallery in Belvidere a... (Jan '09) Feb '18 jac21047 6

Netcong Jobs

Personal Finance

Netcong Mortgages