What Bar in carbon county serves the ...

What Bar in carbon county serves the best Hot Wings ?

Posted in the Nesquehoning Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amazed

Jim Thorpe, PA

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Platz's in Lehighton.
amazwing

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Feb 28, 2012
The Batter's Box in Summit Hill. And they use the same sauces on their shrimp. Amaz-wing!!!!!!
Mary

Long Island City, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2012
I eat out alot and by far the Batters Box's peppercorn parm and their batters box special wings are the best around
Roxie

Wyoming, PA

#4 Feb 28, 2012
Amazed wrote:
Platz's in Lehighton.
You must be old and have no taste buds left

Reiley's has much better wings then Platz's, in fact almost any other place does
crazy

Lehighton, PA

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Roxie wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be old and have no taste buds left
Reiley's has much better wings then Platz's, in fact almost any other place does
While I agree with the Platz's not being any good Reiley's suck. Sauce is lousy. Know to many people who had problems from eating there.
Kevin Meckes

Lehighton, PA

#6 Feb 28, 2012
Me and Glenny bought TB's..Glenny raises them chickens Kosher,and Guy taught me how to fry em up!
Stay tuned for the "Grand" opening!!
Wingding

Lehighton, PA

#7 Feb 29, 2012
this may sound crazy but the boat yard over in Franklin Twp!

And as for that sleezy batters box avoid it
no teeth

Lehighton, PA

#8 Feb 29, 2012
go to the boat yard and get bugs with your wings ............and with your women for that matter to

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 29, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>While I agree with the Platz's not being any good Reiley's suck. Sauce is lousy. Know to many people who had problems from eating there.
I worked at reiley's and the kitchen and food prep area was dirty. Even after telling Lisa about things she didn't care so I quit. Not working for someone who doesn't care if they give people food poisoning. Also Lisa got into some trouble with the health inspector. Something about hiring people she can not communicate with due to language barriers.
Mary

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 Feb 29, 2012
As far as the batters box, the new owners took a bar that had absolutely no business and made it welcoming to all who enter. All their food is awesome and cheep and the entire place is always clean. Props go out to Danny and his wife for an awesome job done to bring back a great place to eat, drink and socialize in summit hill the place is always packed and the entire staff is courteous and respectful to all pattobs
Roxie

Wyoming, PA

#11 Feb 29, 2012
RLBK wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked at reiley's and the kitchen and food prep area was dirty. Even after telling Lisa about things she didn't care so I quit. Not working for someone who doesn't care if they give people food poisoning. Also Lisa got into some trouble with the health inspector. Something about hiring people she can not communicate with due to language barriers.
You can go on the state web site and see who has been cited for having dirty conditions and other health issue, I couldn't find any citations or fines for Reily's, but I can't say the same for Platz's. For the person complaining about the Batter Boz, they've never been cited either. I like my wings real crispy, if you like them soft Reily's might not be the place for you. Tonight is wing night up there

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 29, 2012
I cant comment on the wings at the Box, but th pizza and the other fried foods are awsome. I want to get there for taco night. The box is surley one of the best bars around...
JTalum

New York, NY

#13 Feb 29, 2012
Platz went down hill since it changed the name to whellihans
amazwing

North Miami Beach, FL

#14 Feb 29, 2012
Wingding wrote:
this may sound crazy but the boat yard over in Franklin Twp!

And as for that sleezy batters box avoid it
There is NOTHING sleazy about the Batters Box. In fact, I question how you can even make a statement considering your support for the Boatyard, one of the sleaziest places around. It makes me wonder how sleazy YOU are. In fact, based on your comparison, I would have to say you have never even been to the Batters Box because they don't let sleazes in there.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 29, 2012
Roxie wrote:
<quoted text>You can go on the state web site and see who has been cited for having dirty conditions and other health issue, I couldn't find any citations or fines for Reily's, but I can't say the same for Platz's. For the person complaining about the Batter Boz, they've never been cited either. I like my wings real crispy, if you like them soft Reily's might not be the place for you. Tonight is wing night up there
Look again. 2 this year and 4 last year. Platz had 20 within 2 years. I know the website. I have done the inspections myself years ago
Mickey

Wyoming, PA

#16 Feb 29, 2012
The Nesquahoning fire company has good wings, but they only sell them on the first Thurs of the month, which is tomorrow
Toad

Lehighton, PA

#17 Feb 29, 2012
My Booger Hog makes the best wings. She buys the chickens from Glenny. Glenny turned our shack into a chicken coop.
Kevin Meckes

Lehighton, PA

#18 Feb 29, 2012
What is a matter of our wings?? Spook let me go out and fool around with the bucket truck,and Glenny has been teaching me how to make the Kosher Roosters...Pino has been trying to get me to work in his kitchen,but I bought a Turkey Fryer,and Cousin Glenn is gonna show me how to hold that bird in da fryer!! Glenny...Do you have the Hickory Sause,or should we call Pino to have "BK" deliver it to us in the garage? Glenny..Guy wants to to know if you can help me park cars in the lot for the "Patty's Day Parade Traffic" Glenny say's I need to get my pipes cleaned out again!!
Glenny

Lehighton, PA

#19 Feb 29, 2012
Kevin...How many times have I told you to lay "OFF" the wacky weed.. Guy does not need anymore problems!!!. Someone tell's you F@cked up at Kovatch and your rollin the doe for "Guy"?
I will meet you at the "East Side" tomorrow night!! Make sure sure you bring a little 420!!
no teeth

Lehighton, PA

#20 Mar 1, 2012
Mickey wrote:
The Nesquahoning fire company has good wings, but they only sell them on the first Thurs of the month, which is tomorrow
Nesq.Fire Co wings suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesquehoning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body Found in Parryville Creek Near Beltzville 3 hr hopeless optimist 7
Who OD'ed last week in town????? 3 hr Nancy Reagan 2
News Drop the Drugs Van Collects Unwanted Pills 21 hr salamander 1
News 'Kids for Cash' hit close to home for documenta... (Feb '14) 21 hr AdBlocker 6
News 2 troopers accused of illegally accessing woman... 21 hr beware of the po-po 1
Kareem Walker's Corpse Found??? 21 hr jump fall or push 2
Harold "stinky binky" Hill roofing, real-estate... Apr 23 Justin Stizz 3

Nesquehoning Jobs

Personal Finance

Nesquehoning Mortgages