Steve S

Lehighton, PA

#21 Jul 21, 2012
I was there last night and I got loaded on a ten dollar bill....best bar and prices in Carbon County.
George N

Kingston, PA

#22 Jul 21, 2012
Steve S wrote:
I was there last night and I got loaded on a ten dollar bill....best bar and prices in Carbon County.
That's because you let everybody else buy the rounds and you're too cheap to buy one. By the way when you went to the bathroom, half the guys spit in your beer
dave

Kunkletown, PA

#23 Jan 1, 2013
are there any gay people at the sokol club
im single and looking
Pee Wee

Lehighton, PA

#24 Jan 2, 2013
dave wrote:
are there any gay people at the sokol club
im single and looking
Check out Hydro's and the Sports Zoo for gays.
Bart

Ebensburg, PA

#25 Jan 2, 2013
The Sokol club has a rich tradition of activist initiatives. Does the club support Bill O's effort to lead the REpublican party in Carbon County. I hope they evaluate his effort to secure 2 pensions.
Wondering

United States

#26 Jan 2, 2013
Pee Wee wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out Hydro's and the Sports Zoo for gays.
Pee Wee is that why you hang out in there, since the Lucky Break closed?
Ed W

Lehighton, PA

#27 Jan 3, 2013
Monday nite is free Chili night........Mickey Angst is there every Monday nite for the free chili.
chili willy

Mahanoy City, PA

#28 Jan 4, 2013
Ed W wrote:
Monday nite is free Chili night........Mickey Angst is there every Monday nite for the free chili.
you may have seen him eat it but he said he doesn't swallow
Ducky Rose

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Jan 4, 2013
I prefer Slim's or Sal's Bull pen to the Sokol Club, I hear the younger crowd loves Club Wango.
David Gilbury

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jan 4, 2013
The Buck and Doe in Lansford is hands down the best bar in the county.
Big Pete

Charlotte, NC

#31 Jan 4, 2013
David Gilbury wrote:
The Buck and Doe in Lansford is hands down the best bar in the county.
LOL Nice quote for a dead guy, of course any bar without Mickey is a good bar.
Tom Robin

Lehighton, PA

#32 Jan 4, 2013
1.) David Gilbury is still alive. In fact, I bought him beer all night in exchange for his homemade cross bow he brought home from Vietnam.

2.) Duffy's Tavern is the best bar in Lansford. I spent numerous nights there with the Mc Glincy boys and that Asian fellow that went by the name T-Ky-U.
Scott The Devil Naf

Lehighton, PA

#33 Jan 4, 2013
The Down Under Bar is hands down the best bar in Lansford. I can't wait for the beach party on Saturday. The owner trucked in a lot of sand for the event. Gabe OZZ Fritz will be the DJ for this event spinning classic hits from the Blizzard of Ozz and Ozzmosis.
Big Pete

Charlotte, NC

#34 Jan 5, 2013
Tom Robin wrote:
1.) David Gilbury is still alive. In fact, I bought him beer all night in exchange for his homemade cross bow he brought home from Vietnam.
2.) Duffy's Tavern is the best bar in Lansford. I spent numerous nights there with the Mc Glincy boys and that Asian fellow that went by the name T-Ky-U.
Are you drinking in the graveyard again? Stop molesting the corpses. Dave's favorite hangout was the Lansford hotel, too bad it lasted longer than he did. Are you sure that wasn't a cross joint, you got from him instead of a crossbow?
Tony Renzo

Lehighton, PA

#35 Jan 5, 2013
I had sex with all my female tenant's....thats how they paid their rent at my Old Lansford Hotel.
FACT

Lehighton, PA

#36 Jan 5, 2013
THE SOKOL CLUB IS RACIST, IF U DONT LIKE BLACKS OR HISPANICS IT IS THE PLACE FOR U.
Big Pete

Charlotte, NC

#37 Jan 5, 2013
Tony Renzo wrote:
I had sex with all my female tenant's....thats how they paid their rent at my Old Lansford Hotel.
Tony thank god you didn't have good eye sight, the only people stating in Rodger's hangout were filthy old gay guys and drunks. Didn't you ever wonder why they always told you no frontal sex below the waist?
Reality Check

Charlotte, NC

#38 Jan 5, 2013
FACT wrote:
THE SOKOL CLUB IS RACIST, IF U DONT LIKE BLACKS OR HISPANICS IT IS THE PLACE FOR U.
Half the members are either sleeping with, married to, or have kids in relationships with brown skinned people and the other half wish they were. How racist could they be?
Ed W

Lehighton, PA

#39 Jan 6, 2013
Big Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony thank god you didn't have good eye sight, the only people stating in Rodger's hangout were filthy old gay guys and drunks. Didn't you ever wonder why they always told you no frontal sex below the waist?
My Hotel also had the biggest cockroach's in Lansford.
Danny boy

Lehighton, PA

#40 Jan 7, 2013
My Dad is there tonight for the free chili and hot dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesquehoning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Gryzik 37 min The loser club 2
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) 1 hr Roy Mickey Angst 1,294
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 2 hr Mahoning Dem 7,650
News Tamaqua council members 'Walk a... 3 hr James Homes 5
Shawn Phillips (Jun '14) 7 hr YEAH BuDDY 14
Tell me what u think of jt,s worst cop Ike marzen 13 hr Gerber 11
Star E Knight Fan Club Sun The game of LIFE 12
More from around the web

Nesquehoning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE