The Nesquehoning Sokol Club is the be...
Steve S

Jim Thorpe, PA

#21 Jul 21, 2012
I was there last night and I got loaded on a ten dollar bill....best bar and prices in Carbon County.
George N

Luzerne, PA

#22 Jul 21, 2012
Steve S wrote:
I was there last night and I got loaded on a ten dollar bill....best bar and prices in Carbon County.
That's because you let everybody else buy the rounds and you're too cheap to buy one. By the way when you went to the bathroom, half the guys spit in your beer
dave

Kunkletown, PA

#23 Jan 1, 2013
are there any gay people at the sokol club
im single and looking
Pee Wee

Lehighton, PA

#24 Jan 2, 2013
dave wrote:
are there any gay people at the sokol club
im single and looking
Check out Hydro's and the Sports Zoo for gays.
Bart

Colver, PA

#25 Jan 2, 2013
The Sokol club has a rich tradition of activist initiatives. Does the club support Bill O's effort to lead the REpublican party in Carbon County. I hope they evaluate his effort to secure 2 pensions.
Wondering

United States

#26 Jan 2, 2013
Pee Wee wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out Hydro's and the Sports Zoo for gays.
Pee Wee is that why you hang out in there, since the Lucky Break closed?
Ed W

Lehighton, PA

#27 Jan 3, 2013
Monday nite is free Chili night........Mickey Angst is there every Monday nite for the free chili.
chili willy

Sunbury, PA

#28 Jan 4, 2013
Ed W wrote:
Monday nite is free Chili night........Mickey Angst is there every Monday nite for the free chili.
you may have seen him eat it but he said he doesn't swallow
Ducky Rose

United States

#29 Jan 4, 2013
I prefer Slim's or Sal's Bull pen to the Sokol Club, I hear the younger crowd loves Club Wango.
David Gilbury

United States

#30 Jan 4, 2013
The Buck and Doe in Lansford is hands down the best bar in the county.
Big Pete

United States

#31 Jan 4, 2013
David Gilbury wrote:
The Buck and Doe in Lansford is hands down the best bar in the county.
LOL Nice quote for a dead guy, of course any bar without Mickey is a good bar.
Tom Robin

Lehighton, PA

#32 Jan 4, 2013
1.) David Gilbury is still alive. In fact, I bought him beer all night in exchange for his homemade cross bow he brought home from Vietnam.

2.) Duffy's Tavern is the best bar in Lansford. I spent numerous nights there with the Mc Glincy boys and that Asian fellow that went by the name T-Ky-U.
Scott The Devil Naf

Lehighton, PA

#33 Jan 4, 2013
The Down Under Bar is hands down the best bar in Lansford. I can't wait for the beach party on Saturday. The owner trucked in a lot of sand for the event. Gabe OZZ Fritz will be the DJ for this event spinning classic hits from the Blizzard of Ozz and Ozzmosis.
Big Pete

United States

#34 Jan 5, 2013
Tom Robin wrote:
1.) David Gilbury is still alive. In fact, I bought him beer all night in exchange for his homemade cross bow he brought home from Vietnam.
2.) Duffy's Tavern is the best bar in Lansford. I spent numerous nights there with the Mc Glincy boys and that Asian fellow that went by the name T-Ky-U.
Are you drinking in the graveyard again? Stop molesting the corpses. Dave's favorite hangout was the Lansford hotel, too bad it lasted longer than he did. Are you sure that wasn't a cross joint, you got from him instead of a crossbow?
Tony Renzo

Lehighton, PA

#35 Jan 5, 2013
I had sex with all my female tenant's....thats how they paid their rent at my Old Lansford Hotel.
FACT

Lehighton, PA

#36 Jan 5, 2013
THE SOKOL CLUB IS RACIST, IF U DONT LIKE BLACKS OR HISPANICS IT IS THE PLACE FOR U.
Big Pete

United States

#37 Jan 5, 2013
Tony Renzo wrote:
I had sex with all my female tenant's....thats how they paid their rent at my Old Lansford Hotel.
Tony thank god you didn't have good eye sight, the only people stating in Rodger's hangout were filthy old gay guys and drunks. Didn't you ever wonder why they always told you no frontal sex below the waist?
Reality Check

United States

#38 Jan 5, 2013
FACT wrote:
THE SOKOL CLUB IS RACIST, IF U DONT LIKE BLACKS OR HISPANICS IT IS THE PLACE FOR U.
Half the members are either sleeping with, married to, or have kids in relationships with brown skinned people and the other half wish they were. How racist could they be?
Ed W

Lehighton, PA

#39 Jan 6, 2013
Big Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony thank god you didn't have good eye sight, the only people stating in Rodger's hangout were filthy old gay guys and drunks. Didn't you ever wonder why they always told you no frontal sex below the waist?
My Hotel also had the biggest cockroach's in Lansford.
Danny boy

Lehighton, PA

#40 Jan 7, 2013
My Dad is there tonight for the free chili and hot dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesquehoning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 2 hr A Voter 1,619
News Carbon has not received Elks demolition... 5 hr Blinded by the fr... 2
Shenandoah Rapist 15 hr thou shalt not rape 1
News Tamaqua man admits to his part in... 15 hr thou shalt not steal 1
News Police seek help after attempted... 17 hr Hazleton is Hispanic 8
News Carbon group seeks to fight drug problem 17 hr Charles Darwin 3
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 20 hr SlickWilly 7,994

Nesquehoning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nesquehoning Mortgages