what is happening with carbon county ...
Curley Howard

Lehighton, PA

#2572 May 16, 2011
Pass the Paxil wrote:
Yes, the voters are uneducated, we know that. They don't know that Billy 'The Kid' McGinley is a gambling addict, and that he's been bankrupt constantly over the years cause he has to pay his bookies all the time. They don't know that he stole about $4000 cash out of his Clerk of the Courts office to pay off debts, and it got covered over. Make sure you keep bragging about this trash, it gives me a reason to set the record straight. And this garbage is what Lavelle is hooked up with. Hope you're candidate dies hard, he deserves to.
Hey Moe,Larry..This birdbrain is sayin da voters are uneducated when the same couple of yo yo's without a string started this thread December 21st of 2010 to educate the voters..Only ones that didn't learn nothing is them..Just sayin

NUK,NUK,NUK
Tweet Tweet

Stroudsburg, PA

#2573 May 17, 2011
Good Luck today Joe Matika!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2574 May 17, 2011
I am expecting big things today!!!

Location hidden

#2575 May 17, 2011
COUNT ME IN ! Ah, the rats have shown themselves. One main player, hoping to get to the fall, has finally been uncovered as to the game being played. NO denying it anymore. Big things, today, Indy AND in the fall. Even though I don't agree with or see eye to eye with Tweet on the fall Coroner's race, we are "birds of a feather" on the well wishes to Joe Matika ! The glorious rain is going to clean out the "dirt".

Location hidden

#2576 May 17, 2011
I am hoping someone will be updating this board tonight with results on the races. I will be watching the board for results.
Pops Lavelle

Chicago, IL

#2577 May 17, 2011
Pooks Sweet Baboo wrote:
COUNT ME IN ! Ah, the rats have shown themselves. One main player, hoping to get to the fall, has finally been uncovered as to the game being played. NO denying it anymore. Big things, today, Indy AND in the fall. Even though I don't agree with or see eye to eye with Tweet on the fall Coroner's race, we are "birds of a feather" on the well wishes to Joe Matika ! The glorious rain is going to clean out the "dirt".
The biggest rats founded this forum and have hiding behind their screen names like a bunch of little girls. Grow a set and post your real names bitches, I just did!

Location hidden

#2578 May 17, 2011
Pops Lavelle wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest rats founded this forum and have hiding behind their screen names like a bunch of little girls. Grow a set and post your real names bitches, I just did!
Uh, while I hate to have to do this --- a bitch gotta do what a bitch gotta do. "Pops" Lavelle would NEVER use the grammar you did to post. Not to mention the poor punctuation. So, since you are anything [including a pathetic imposter] but the real Pops Lavelle, this little girl bitch will continue to hide behind her screen name.
Robert Burns

Stroudsburg, PA

#2579 May 17, 2011
The only heavy-living Matika is capable of doing on the bench is when he struggles to dislodge his fat fanny out of the judge's chair.
Robert Burns

Stroudsburg, PA

#2580 May 17, 2011
Matika claims to come from a looooooooooooong line of veterans. This vet wants to know, where's HIS DD-214? It's a patronizing grab for the military vote! Mr. Big Shot thought he had better things to do in life than enlist. If he didn't serve, he shouldn't be trying to wrap himself in the flag on election day.
Robert Burns

Stroudsburg, PA

#2581 May 17, 2011
Matika says for 22 years he aspired to be judge. His experience is ridiculous. It doesn't take that long to be a doctor. It's not like there was no opportunity to run in all that time he resided in the county. If he thought he wasn't good enough over the past two decades, he certainly isn't good enough now.
Robert Burns

Stroudsburg, PA

#2582 May 17, 2011
Someone on Matika for Judge facebook site groused that only uninformed voters vote based on the number of campaign signs. Well, it looks like Matika is about to take the knucklehead vote in a landslide!
Robert Burns

Stroudsburg, PA

#2583 May 17, 2011
Matika promises timely decisions as judge when it took him 22 years to decide to run for judge. What a joke! No thanks!
Robert Burns

Stroudsburg, PA

#2584 May 17, 2011
Matika promises political affiliation will be left outside the courthouse while his forum supporters promise retributive justice after election day. Birds of a feather!

Location hidden

#2585 May 17, 2011
Oh God----I guess with the rain, they couldn't prop the old man up on a bench or chair at any of the polls so he's at his computer spewing again. Well, Bobby---we know one thing---you read Matika's ads. I can't tell you anything your boy wrote as you couldn't see or read the dumb things. Enjoy your day there Bobby.

Location hidden

#2586 May 17, 2011
Reports I'm getting: Low turnout in the PV, Lehighton, and the townships. Didn't hear what is going on over the Broad Mountain. Low average in JT and Palmerton. Kissner appears to be a hot ticket in the Palmerton area. JT school board race is getting the vote out in that community, such as it is. Reports I'm getting in Nesquehoning is a potential upset in the council race and strong support for Matika. I'll post what info I get as I hear it.

Location hidden

#2587 May 17, 2011
Pass the Paxil wrote:
Reports I'm getting: Low turnout in the PV, Lehighton, and the townships. Didn't hear what is going on over the Broad Mountain. Low average in JT and Palmerton. Kissner appears to be a hot ticket in the Palmerton area. JT school board race is getting the vote out in that community, such as it is. Reports I'm getting in Nesquehoning is a potential upset in the council race and strong support for Matika. I'll post what info I get as I hear it.
Reports at 5:30 were that voter turnout North of the Broad was light. Early in the day report was that teenagers or at least young adults were working the polls for Lavelle. However, they were not dressed for the inclement weather and split. One ward in Lehighton reported only one worker "greeted" them and it was a Matika worker. One ward in Nesquehoning[New Columbus Fire Co. I think it's the east ward] reported Lavelle workers sitting under the pavillion but not getting up to approach the voters. This at 3:30 pm or slightly later. Light vote reported in that ward as well. Reports were that Matika and entourage were visiting all wards. Lavelle sightings in Lansford and Thorpe. No reports since.
get a life

White Haven, PA

#2588 May 17, 2011
Schwab ran for judge and got his ass handed to him from Webb. Just ask him who helped Webb win watch how pissed he gets. I doubt if he will run again. War chest of course look at his rates to east penn since he has friends on the board shame on him. Super Lawyer lmao Good Luck next time Bill that would be his only hope
american voter

White Haven, PA

#2589 May 17, 2011
cant we all get along
Papa L

Lehighton, PA

#2590 May 17, 2011
I was in Nesquehoning this morning and Jim Lavelle was winning ! The numbers will not lie !
Update please

Stroudsburg, PA

#2591 May 17, 2011
Any numbers yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesquehoning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People in Tamaqua Upset Over Proposed Food Stam... 59 min Stustin Jartzel 18
Jesse Farber eaten by deer? (May '17) 7 hr I liek mudkipz 21
tamaqua citations 7 hr I liek mudkipz 4
wth jamesway moved (Jun '17) 7 hr I liek mudkipz 16
Lethal TOXIC MOLD in Tamaqua ☣ Fri Bill Clinton 21
Danielle Fulton known drug dealer/CI Fri Tamaqua is a shyt... 18
Tamaqua School Board Fri old saggy balls s... 14

Nesquehoning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nesquehoning Mortgages