Panther Valley School District is rea...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#41 Aug 29, 2012
Things are getting really interesting now that the ban on Mickey Angst being banded from executive session will be tested in court. As I understand it now Mickey could have blocked the board action at any time and was really volutarily staying out of the meetings. Since he was not attending the executive sessions how could he have been the one going public with the contents of the secret illegal meetings?Could Mickey have had all the board members who attended what he says were illegal meetings arrested? I'm going to ask him.
John B

Kingston, PA

#42 Aug 29, 2012
AJudger wrote:
Things are getting really interesting now that the ban on Mickey Angst being banded from executive session will be tested in court. As I understand it now Mickey could have blocked the board action at any time and was really volutarily staying out of the meetings. Since he was not attending the executive sessions how could he have been the one going public with the contents of the secret illegal meetings?Could Mickey have had all the board members who attended what he says were illegal meetings arrested? I'm going to ask him.
Looks like in the rear with the gear Angst has a new dancing monkey to perform for him. Why don't you just come to the board meetings instead of listening to his lies and BS. While you asking him that, ask him exactly what he did in the service that caused his military related hearing loss LOL
just wondering

Lehighton, PA

#43 Sep 19, 2012
At the last board meeting a person "resigned" their cafeteria position and then they are "appointed" to another cafeteria position which has more hours and at the same pay. I thought once you resigned from a job you no longer work for that organization and you revert back to a new hire if you should reapply for another position. PV at its very best.
Pennsylvanialady

Saegertown, PA

#44 Sep 19, 2012
John Boy : I have no idea why my computer comes up Meadville nor do I know how to change it.

I also am a taxpayer of PV and Carbon. They get a nice $6000 a year from us.

To:
Something is wrong: Wow and what company did you work for to get such great benefits? My husband worked for a International company in the Poconos and they now have discontinued all Pensions for new highers. I was shocked to find out how little he was getting compared to Public Workers. He got 25% of his salary plus we have to pay for my medical $6000 a year.

Guess how little we live on? The $1200 a month is not far off! Thank god he saved a lot before retiring because we could not do it with just his pension and he is not old enough for SS.
He left a high pressure job early- took a 50% cut in pension. That is how private sector works!

Obviously School teachers and Public workers can retire early with Premium benefits that private sector does not offer.

Dannyboy

Kingston, PA

#45 Sep 19, 2012
just wondering wrote:
At the last board meeting a person "resigned" their cafeteria position and then they are "appointed" to another cafeteria position which has more hours and at the same pay. I thought once you resigned from a job you no longer work for that organization and you revert back to a new hire if you should reapply for another position. PV at its very best.
I guess since you only ever leached off the system you wouldn't understand how bumping in to a position from another position would work and would have to ask such a stupid question. Call your local Teamsters office and have them explain it to you
Drunken Monkeys Cousin

Lehighton, PA

#46 Sep 20, 2012
There are no rules at Panther Valley........what ever the Markovich's say goes.......one day in the near future this house of corrupt cards will fall !
Mayor Dick

Kingston, PA

#47 Sep 20, 2012
Drunken Monkeys Cousin wrote:
There are no rules at Panther Valley........what ever the Markovich's say goes.......one day in the near future this house of corrupt cards will fall !
Where you listening to the drunks at the legion again?
Did the big a finally buy a round since it was payday?
Tax Payer

Sparta, NJ

#48 Sep 22, 2012
In Carbon County, Panther Valley School District failed to meet all AYP benchmarks and is in warning status this year.

Standard~Speaker 9/22/2012

This is all one needs to know in order to evaluate the Panther Valley School District.

highest taxes - lowest scores.

Let's hear the excuses fly!
Music Teacher

Kingston, PA

#49 Sep 22, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
In Carbon County, Panther Valley School District failed to meet all AYP benchmarks and is in warning status this year.
Standard~Speaker 9/22/2012
This is all one needs to know in order to evaluate the Panther Valley School District.
highest taxes - lowest scores.
Let's hear the excuses fly!
Lowest income highest percentage of free or reduced price lunches in the county and in the highest 5% of the state
Lowest property values in the county means you need more milage to get the same amount of tax dollars
Highest percentage of transient students in the county

Now since you think you know it all did PV miss its goals by more then the state missed its goals?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesquehoning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 11 hr PV sports supporter 896
News Nesquehoning church fights to stay open (Jun '08) 15 hr alterboy 4,198
DeMelfi / Merlino Sat facts about Marga... 8
Council Italian Style Sat facts about Marga... 36
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) Feb 5 SoSad 7,903
what is the animal shelter of carbon county (Jul '13) Feb 2 Rara112 21
shelley scott sassaman,pa ~~~~staying in hometown (Jun '11) Jan 30 james hill 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nesquehoning Mortgages