My police complaint will NOT go before the Police Disciplinary Committee

Posted in the Neshkoro Forum

jsm

Fond Du Lac, WI

#1 Jun 11, 2011
I got a letter in the mail from the mayor that did NOT even address the fact that Matt gave me someone's ss# and vice versa. It slightly, kinda, sorta, but does NOT directly address that issue. The words social security number do not appear in the report. It simply states the nature of the complaint was harassment, specifically verbal and physical.

My only complaint thus far talks about the ss#'s in the reports and Matt's fucktarded ass having one of his famous "Matt Meltdowns" when I asked him about the numbers, then at a later time acting damn near close to physically attacking me.(of course I worded it nicer than that, lol)

The mayor doesn't believe it needs to go before the Police Disciplinary Committee because he's "satisfied with Matt's explanation". Isn't it nice to know that police can give all your personal info to a convicted felon with theft on her record and the police will get away with it?

I have more formal complaints to make. I was just testing the waters and I now see that weasel Matt can get away with anything. Not on my watch. If they think I'm annoying now, they have no idea. I don't give up that easily, especially when my family's been fucked with. I'm going to do everything in my power to expose and bring shame on this crooked "hillbilly good old boy" system.

In other news my "stalker" has been given a written warning to not harass me, but the kicker is I got the same warning. I guess it doesn't matter that she has no proof of me harassing her, and I have tons of proof of her harassing, STALKING, me. I guess somehow all the warnings she's been given already that were documented in their police reports became null and void?
packer backer

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 16, 2011
What a shock the mayor and consil covering the idiot again.
jsm

Fond Du Lac, WI

#3 Jun 16, 2011
No kidding. I called the Fon Du Lac Reporter months back, and spoke to the editor who was way interested in what happened. She said she would probably only be able to cover the social security number, and them not responding to an anonymous call (from one of my neighbors,not me..by the way) of reporting child abuse. I got a call back from a guy named Russell, WAY later, who would have written the story but I never called him back. I wasn't anxious to be the most hated person in Princeton, but it's like I have no other choice. The police don't give a damn about the safety of my kids, or even the crazy stalker's kids who had in the past been removed from her and were under in-home supervision. Yet, if I try myself to protect my kids and family I get arrested and worse yet for something I didn't even do.

If I decide to go through with any media thing or any of them take my story you guys will be the first to know. Lol
OTIS

Hickory Hills, IL

#4 Jun 17, 2011
You have to go to the right people to get the right results.Did you really think the mayor was going to say "yep Matt screwed up and we have to fire or at least reprimand him"? Thats not going to happen.

Yes if it was a tough mayor or council it would happen in a heartbeat. But not with the people we have in power.

Use the media and contact higher level police agencies and police watchdog groups.
packer backer

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Y these police get away with stuff is bcause the red tape.if a smart business person ever went after em things would change.believe that!
jsm

Fond Du Lac, WI

#6 Jun 18, 2011
The only way Matt finally choked up the complaint form was after I contacted the mayor. I told the mayor about Matt leaving SS#s on the reports, and the mayor didn't seem to get how important it was, or care that Matt tried telling me I didn't know what I was talking about. The next time I got reports after I talked to the mayor and Matt about the numbers, I got more reports that STILL included SS#s, but Matt even went so far as to marker out other personal info. So...Yeah, I'd say he knew he wasn't going to get in any kind of trouble. Maybe the mayor should hop on google and see how many cities are sued for police giving out citizens personal information!

I know I've told this story before,...I'm bored with it myself, but I just want to make sure everybody knows how big a douchebag Matt "deputy dumbass" Bargenquast is. haha.
packer backer

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 6, 2011
Please tell me city hall and all their idiots didnt beat jsm and sdf? Meanwhile just heard another business is going out of business.
packer backer

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 14, 2011
Can u recall a mayor and council peple?
Tired of you complaining

Appleton, WI

#9 Jul 14, 2011
What is with you idiots? Every time you hear something you don't like you want to recall people.

So the Mayor handled your complaint (JSM) without publicly humiliating anyone...deal with it. If you do not like it, run for office.

So businesses close down...it happens. Why should people's tax dollars go toward supporting private businesses? Scott Walker is taking money from Princeton, not handing it out. Petty personal wants no longer override what is best for the community.

Perhaps when buildings are not listed for sale at outrageous prices people will be interested in opening stores in Princeton.

Isn't the city supposed to supply utilities, keep the streets safe, and handle emergency services (fire, flood, etc.)? There is not enough money to do everything under the sun so we as a community have to choose what is important.

How come no one blasts the school district for needing $300,000 extra per year to operate when the city is prohibited from collecting any more money than last year.

Have a real conversation about real problems.
jsm

Fond Du Lac, WI

#10 Jul 14, 2011
How do you castrate Scott Walker? Kick a cop in the jaw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neshkoro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Town of Princeton Apr 14 Letstalk2015 15
Cop Tyler Hoerig fears cameras Mar 30 Ryne 1
PPD's finest? Mar 22 Letsralk 2
The cops KNOW Princeton Topix exists. Jan '15 bucknasty 13
Jim Wolff, PLEASE STOP LYING! Jan '15 Reply 3
This is just too, too funny! Jan '15 jsm 1
jury trial-insist on one, always!!! Jan '15 jsm 3
More from around the web

Neshkoro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE